Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch

OOC Talk & Scene Questions

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 18 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... Last

Twist Scenes

As I've generally understood it, Kith blessings, unless otherwise stated, are used as reflexive actions or are just automatic bonuses. Overall, it largely depends on the individual kith.

Steepscramblers don't need to activate anything, just just get a +3 bonus to climbing rolls automatically.

Broadbacks can spend Glamour to add +2 to Stamina pools for a scene. Spending Glamour is reflexive.

Skitterskulks can triple their Defense when they Dodge, but Dodging is an instant action.

Venombites can spend a Glamour to make a poisonous touch attack. The Glamour is reflexive, but the required Brawl attack to touch the target would be an instant action.

2. Likes Origins, Hades_Roses liked this post
    Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra
    Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra

Saber Sloth In Night Terrors, to Learn About the Dreamer, it's Wits+Empathy+Wyrd, extended. How long should it be extended? Cause it says a single roll per night, so wasn't sure if we were able to use that or not

0 Scenes

There's three Dreamers, so three rolls to learn about each

5. Likes Orianna liked this post

0 Scenes

Okay, since the days got away from me, and the Equinox is today instead of a few days from now, and only one of the Broken Cycle plots is wrapped, I'm going to say that both are considered into continuity for the Equinox.

7. Likes Yumyumcrow, Origins, Abyssalstar, Xadun liked this post

0 Scenes

Hey guys! The Spring Equinox has been open for several days now, and only Sonnie and Anatole have shown up!

http://nwod.org/forum/showpost.php?p=14450251

Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra
    Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra

Question about The Hedge(Loyalty Is), from where Sera is, can she see Rhodes moving? Or would that require a roll? Trying to figure out my next post...lol!

0 Scenes

You knew where he was, if you want to see where he's going now, you'd need to roll. But you can see that he's not there any longer

11. Likes Xadun, Orianna liked this post

0 Scenes

Okay folks! Obviously Spring Statuses are up!

This will be the last time I will start Statuses after the Equinox/Solstice. After this round of them, it will up to you guys to open them!

If we had a Notary this would have fallen to them, as well as recording Pledges, but as we do not, anyone can open them! Not just the Reigning Monarch or anyone in their Court!

The important thing is that they get posted!

Have fun with the Statusiness!
    Last edited by Saber Sloth; Apr 19th, 2020 at 10:11 AM.

13. Likes Xadun, Yumyumcrow, , Origins, West, Abyssalstar liked this post
    Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra
    Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra

Saber Sloth Xadun Origins

So according to the Wiki, for a Team Work roll, a Primary Actor is determined, then the others roll before. With this in mind, I would tag Rhodes as Primary, but wanted to check before making any rolls

15. Likes Xadun, liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Street, Clubs)
    Primal Urge
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Rhodes

Rhodes Scenes

Angular features, pointed ears. His jet-black hair bursts into bright red flowers and fine dark leaves about his ears forming a wreath of firey foliage that trailed just below his shoulders. Thin woody vines broached and twined across his milky-white skin, with leaves and budding flowers breaking into bloom at his cuffs.

Hedgespun coat - darkest thunderclouds, broiling and writhing, occasionally flashing as if lighting was happening on the other
    Phoenyx

Phoenyx Scenes

Nimbus: Scarlet flames rising out from her like giant sperading wings, and the sound of an eagle's screech.

If we're going for the Hedge Gate, I can get behind that. He does have a solid pool to start with.

Stealth..... that's much harder, Sparkles XD.

17. Likes liked this post
Page 3 of 18 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... Last
+ Reply to Thread