Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch

OOC Talk & Scene Questions

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 11 of 18 First ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... Last

0 Scenes

You definately can!

And to bring attention to a cool af feature of the minisheets, you can click into where you're edit the minisheet, and then click over to common rolls tab, there you can find the dice pools for a lot of things including Remembering!

But yes, it would be Int + Composure -1 because I don't think anyone memorized what the mirror looked like originally

2. Likes , Orianna liked this post

Just to clarify for 'Those Cast Aside': keeping them around is what Gerrit would propose. As a player I would also be fine with fading them out/not having them around.
    Also, this Winter doesn't care about the library or Hollow at all - so as far as I'm concerned you don't have to spend time and energy to plot anything out in that direction.

4. Likes Yumyumcrow, liked this post

Could Gerrit roll Intelligence + Investigation in Orchard Operation instead of Occult? Not because I have more dice that way, but because he'd go at it with the eyes of an ex-fireman.
    Saber Sloth

0 Scenes

Sure! Go for it!

7. Likes Aeolus liked this post

Heya everybody!
    We, the Winter Court, have an idea for the coming Coronation and would like to have as many people participate as possible.

We thought it would be cool if everyone submitted one truth and one lie about their character to Saber Sloth and everyone who participated will get sent one of those submissions by random at the Coronation. All of this will be anonymous, so it could be a cool way to get some talking points, secrets or rumors about your characters out. Plus, everyone gets something to ponder about themselves.

So if you'd like to participate just send Saber Sloth one truth and one lie about your character until the 21st (the start of the Coronation).

0 Scenes

Hey folks, remember to PM me your Truth and Lie if you want to participate in the Winter Solstice activity!! You have until the 21st!!!

10. Likes , Aeolus liked this post

0 Scenes

Getting down to the wire, Solstice is on the 21st! If you don't submit your Truth and Lie before then, then you can't participate in the game!

12. Likes BoxingUnicorn liked this post

0 Scenes

Okay folks each Truth and Lie has been randomly assigned and handed out via PM!

14. Likes Xadun, Aeolus liked this post

Oh oops and: assume ic that there is parchment and a Box nesr the entrance for everyone to submit it. The things you have been sent will be distributed ic after the speech.

16. Likes Yumyumcrow, Xadun, liked this post

Xadun Are you okay with Rhodes going before Gerrit in the Orchard Operation? Since he'd go down the ladder last and the result would depend on how Rhodes does.

Page 11 of 18 First ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... Last
+ Reply to Thread