Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch

OOC Talk & Scene Questions

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 17 of 17 First ... 7 13 14 15 16 17

Twist Scenes

So, how should I handle Sonnie planting a spy camera in Grey Hoods? A glimpse with a few die rolls?

0 Scenes

So, how should I handle Sonnie planting a spy camera in Grey Hoods? A glimpse with a few die rolls?
    A glimpse with dice rolls would be good, unless Origins and Orianna want to be involved in it then that would be the next Scene.

3. Likes Origins liked this post
    Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra
    Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra

I'm ok with it just being a Glimpse if Abyssal is. And where Sera offered to check the Dreamscape, I can do a Glimpse as well, kinda attack from two fronts to get things done

5. Likes liked this post

Circe
    Circe
    Circe Scenes

Rage singing, no work with Ozzy, Shake the shanty

I am fine with that Abyssalstar having Sonja solo the planting of the camera.

Speaking of glimpses, I will have to have Circel roll another glimpse for forging the chain mail hoodie and a sword. I'll look up the prior rolls for the former, unless Orianna will have Seraphina make good on Circe asking for help with the sewing part

As for the rambling in the last scene about hacking, Circe might not know what she meant given she conked out during the meeting

A glimpse with dice rolls would be good, unless Origins and Orianna want to be involved in it then that would be the next Scene.

7. Likes liked this post

0 Scenes

I'm ok with it just being a Glimpse if Abyssal is. And where Sera offered to check the Dreamscape, I can do a Glimpse as well, kinda attack from two fronts to get things done
    If Sera wants to do an Oneiromancy Glimpse looking for Matty or spying on the Grey Hoods, you can totally do that! Just @me in the body of the glimpse just to make sure I see it.

I am fine with that Abyssalstar having Sonja solo the planting of the camera.

Speaking of glimpses, I will have to have Circel roll another glimpse for forging the chain mail hoodie and a sword. I'll look up the prior rolls for the former, unless Orianna will have Seraphina make good on Circe asking for help with the sewing part

As for the rambling in the last scene about hacking, Circe might not know what she meant given she conked out during the meeting
    If you want to do another Crafting Glimpse, go a head! If Orianna wants to help with the sewing part Sera could post those Rolls in the same Crafting Glimpse, to keep all the rolls together, or do her own Crafting Glimpse just for the sewing

9. Likes Origins liked this post

Circe
    Circe
    Circe Scenes

Rage singing, no work with Ozzy, Shake the shanty

Excellent Saber Sloth!

Hope you and everyone else had a Happy Halloween!

If Orianna wants to, it looks like it was 4 suxx for hiding the plates or 8 to put them into the hoodie AND hide them.

11. Likes liked this post
    Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra
    Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra

Saber Sloth Are we talking basic crafting rolls? Like with Create Art?

0 Scenes

Excellent Saber Sloth!

Hope you and everyone else had a Happy Halloween!

If Orianna wants to, it looks like it was 4 suxx for hiding the plates or 8 to put them into the hoodie AND hide them.
    Sounds about right!

Saber Sloth Are we talking basic crafting rolls? Like with Create Art?
    Yep, just basic crafting rolls, extended but this isn't Hedgespun so without that aspect of things

14. Likes Orianna liked this post
    Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra
    Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra

16. Likes Origins liked this post
Page 17 of 17 First ... 7 13 14 15 16 17
+ Reply to Thread