Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch

OOC Talk & Scene Questions

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 15 of 18 First ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 Last

0 Scenes

Should I wait for Jasper's next turn in the Matches scene for the Manip+Subt roll or go ahead and do it now? Also, would SL factor into that?
    you can do it now if you want and to keep thing neat you can just post your full post along with the roll, it'll change up posting order, but that's okay. And you can use SL for the roll.

2. Likes Lionell liked this post
    Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra
    Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra

Saber Sloth

In (Warehouse) Upstairs would Strength and Brawl be an appropriate roll to break the frame?

0 Scenes

Saber Sloth

In (Warehouse) Upstairs would Strength and Brawl be an appropriate roll to break the frame?
    definately! esp if you're going for a brute force way

5. Likes Orianna liked this post

Twist Scenes

Hey Saber Sloth is the smell that Vincent is smelling in Hedge Patrol direct enough to be followed?

0 Scenes

Hey Saber Sloth is the smell that Vincent is smelling in Hedge Patrol direct enough to be followed?
    It's faint, the only reason you got a whiff of it in the first place was the esuxx, you can try but it's going to be pretty damn hard to follow, you'd be looking at a -5 on tracking rolls.

Twist Scenes

Origins , Lionell , and Saber Sloth how do we want to proceed after the Hedge Patrol. Do we want to get more players to join us in either hunting or attending the Goblin Market.

I am fine with the group just hitting up the Goblin Market on their own. IC, Circe has no fear of it, and would likely just take a Glimpse to stock up on stuff to barter. Possibly a IC meeting to discuss it would be something Circe would favor.

0 Scenes

Origins , Lionell , and Saber Sloth how do we want to proceed after the Hedge Patrol. Do we want to get more players to join us in either hunting or attending the Goblin Market.
    I am fine with the group just hitting up the Goblin Market on their own. IC, Circe has no fear of it, and would likely just take a Glimpse to stock up on stuff to barter. Possibly a IC meeting to discuss it would be something Circe would favor.

I'd like it if you guys did a social between the main plot point to plan so I have a better idea of what you want to see along side of what I'm already planning. @me in the body of the post, if/when you open so I can add it to the plot line/tags. If you really don't want to get a planning scene in, tell me here and I'd get the next part up.

And, yes, please do a glimpse or two to get things you'd want to barter, if it's something that you're spending Recourses on please do the spend in your Character Sheet as well.

Twist Scenes

Origins do you want to start a social scene, I will go ahead and also do a glimpse of Vincent getting stuff to trade as well.

12. Likes Origins, liked this post
    Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra
    Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra

Saber Sloth Sera will go with an Extended Roll. I was reading the Wiki and it said the 'The Storyteller can rule that a maximum number of rolls can be made in an extended action equal to a character's pertinent Attribute + Skill.' Is this the number of rolls I should go with? Or did you want to cap it at something else? Just checking before I roll

Page 15 of 18 First ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 Last
+ Reply to Thread