(Confident)
    Contacts
    (Street, Clubs)
    Primal Urge
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Rhodes

Rhodes Scenes

Angular features, pointed ears. His jet-black hair bursts into bright red flowers and fine dark leaves about his ears forming a wreath of firey foliage that trailed just below his shoulders. Thin woody vines broached and twined across his milky-white skin, with leaves and budding flowers breaking into bloom at his cuffs.

Hedgespun coat - darkest thunderclouds, broiling and writhing, occasionally flashing as if lighting was happening on the other
    Phoenyx

Phoenyx Scenes

Nimbus: Scarlet flames rising out from her like giant sperading wings, and the sound of an eagle's screech.

Sure, I can put soemthing together.
    "Why? Why? Why? WHY?"
    "Four excellent questions!"
    Martin Kreefe and Douglas Richardson, Cabin Pressure

2. Likes Aeolus liked this post

Saber Sloth

Here's the assist Intimidation roll for Hedge Patrol IV. Thanks for offering!

2 successes

0 Scenes

Cool! Thanks, and next time please just post in the plot thread

Dang it, I forgot to include the gas mask I've bought for Gerrit a few weeks ago in the Warehouse post. Am I allowed to include it in my next post (since it was specifically bought for this moment)?

Saber Sloth

0 Scenes

Dang it, I forgot to include the gas mask I've bought for Gerrit a few weeks ago in the Warehouse post. Am I allowed to include it in my next post (since it was specifically bought for this moment)?

Saber Sloth
    Since we're just starting the plots and we're not in the middle of them, I'll allow it

7. Likes Aeolus liked this post

I haven't rerolled my check, I've just fumbled on the dice roller. The two rolls are one roll, no 10 and therefore a dramatic failure. Saber Sloth

0 Scenes

Ah, okay. Just wanted to make sure

10. Likes Aeolus liked this post

Circe Origins Saber Sloth Gerrit will agree to a counteroffer. I just wanted to have something up at the deadline and with a greater Curse it seemed unwise to navigate the Hedge from an unknown point of entrance.

Maybe it is okay to double post with Circe at this point if you have a concrete plan how to do this and Gerrit will follow that plan because he trusts Circe's sense of strategy.

12. Likes Origins, , liked this post

Circe
    Circe
    Circe Scenes

Rage singing, no work with Ozzy, Shake the shanty

Cool Aeolus.

Circe's Hedge plan boiled down to doing as much damage with everything they have, with minimal government consequences for the Freehold. It was essentially kill the guards thorn side, kick in the gate, use gas, kill the choking foes, and then go to town before retreating back through the Hedge. More a violent Viking raid than a commando assault

Hence her desire to attack from the Hedge so it was easier to fall back to and then destroy Anne's Hollow. Circe and I aren't really sure on how to have someone dressed as an FPS heavy enemy be inconspicuous. But IC, Circe forgot about Gerrit's curse and its problems with the Hedge.

Current plan seems to be stun/kill guards on watch. Enter in full Metal Gear Solid mode, go loud at some point using either gas or TNT, then retreat. OOC I can see the poor ninja skills making this bad. I also know that in her heart of hearts, Circe really would love to do an action movie ram the loading dock open and shoot everything type of entrance. But she knows the gang doesn't have enough armor or automatic weapons to make that feasible.

0 Scenes

Ohh they are together.... of course they are Talia. Everyone else in this freehold has friends. Talia gave a nod to Flickerwhisp. Guess I am the 4th wheel here today.

She looked up at Jasper "I would respond, and we can have that chat another time where I tell you all the jokes you have no doubt heard before. But, now that the rest of Mystery Inc is here I really think we should check this place out before more people get hurt." All they needed now was for Sonnie to turn up with Sir Fugly and the team was complete.

Sorry, I rolled both I thought it said and... not or but both are here for convenience.

Dice Rolls

Stats & Equipment
    Matt which roll do you want to go with or do you want me to pick one?

Page 12 of 17 First ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... Last
+ Reply to Thread