Page 4 of 18 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... Last
    Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra
    Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra

Saber Sloth

Question in regards to Splendor of the Envoy's Protection. Where it stacks the Striking Looks merit, when using it in a roll, is it just +1? So where Sera usually gets a +2, it would be a +3?

0 Scenes

With Splendor of the Envoy's Protection, you gain SL4 with stack with your SL4, so you'd get +4

3. Likes Orianna liked this post

0 Scenes

4 days left of Status folks!

Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra
    Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra

Saber Sloth

So there is this crazy idea kicking around. In the plot with the Briar Wolves, would Sera be able to use Growth of the Ivy and create a new 'desire' for one of the wolves? Like, *maybe* seeing its 'pack mates'(?) as more appetizing. I figure IF it was possible, it would probably be at the -5, which is cool. But wasn't sure if it was something that could be used in that way

6. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post

Twist Scenes

Wouldn't it be closer to "the character changes a desire to something similar (e.g., lust for one man to lust for another)?" at no penalty? The briarwolves are already starving, and their desire is to eat us, right? It wouldn't be that big a change.

8. Likes liked this post

0 Scenes

You can definitely try!

Would be a -5 for the difficulty of creating the Desire, and a -3 for the wolf's Resolve. This is a targeted ability, so you'll only be able to target one at a time, and remember that since they're supernatural that it will cost WP.

Edit: y'know Abyssalstar has a point! no -5! Just the -3 for resolve!

10. Likes Abyssalstar, Orianna liked this post

0 Scenes

Okay, my lovely lings, apparently this exchange was meta! It's not a huge deal, but if things like this keep happening it can become a huge deal.

But, this isn't all bad, it's now a lessons! And not just for you, but for me too

Asking mechanical questions is okay!

What is not okay, is asking me, and my telling you everything beforehand which'll lets you guys decide if you want to do it or not with no risk, Instead of rollingdice and seeing ICly if it'll work or not.

So!

Sera will take the original negative. She doesn't have to reroll, and since she's such a bad ass, she still has awesome successes for that roll.

12. Likes Yumyumcrow, West, Abyssalstar liked this post

Twist Scenes

Sorry about that!

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

Saber Sloth

Am I good to open a scene to info dump Anatoles (and Yamiyo and Angel) discoveries at the Spider Bazaar or should I wait for the other related plot threads to resolve first?

0 Scenes

We can wait, the last Loyalty Is thread in the Hedge should be wrapping soon. Then we can get everyone together and not have to do multiple info dump scenes

16. Likes Yumyumcrow, Xadun liked this post
Page 4 of 18 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... Last
+ Reply to Thread