Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch

OOC Talk & Scene Questions

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 7 of 17 First ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... Last

Attack and Teamwork or just one of those two? Would Teamwork suffer the Huntsman's Def+Armor?

0 Scenes

You'd roll for both, the attack will take place first, while @Xudan @Rhdoes would use the Teamwork roll as the bonus to his roll.

For the Teamwork roll you wouldn't suffer the Huntsman's DEF+Amour, James is aiding Rhodes not attacking the Huntsman directly.

3. Likes Shane liked this post

Thanks for the answer Sloth!

5. Likes liked this post

Yamiho Lillich
    Yamiyo
    (Succubus/Romancer)
    Skye
    (Adamantine Arrow)
    Galina
    (Rahu)
    Yamiho

Mien
    Her mien is the one single thing you either always dreamed to see or never wanted to see. Flawless or porcelain skin, a small tail, wings whom sometimes seems to be there and sometimes not, sometimes complete other times with perfect holes in them. Clothing that seems to be made from a metallic form of wood gazes over her body just precisely hiding the areas that needs hiding and enhancing her beauty and allure.
    Her head crowned with small horns that seemingly grows out of a tiara made by the same type of fashion. Long enchanting hair that seems to be woven and spun like gold that only could exist in a fairy tale and moving to always be in the exact right spot.
    Ornamental feathers clinging to her hair and clothing just behind her back, long ears adorned with earrings and markings.
    Eyes that seems to sexually devour anyone whom she gazes upon even if she doesn't even try.
    Her combination of being a succubus romancer makes to many details of her appearances hard to pin down but

A question about the hearth contract level 1-2 (favored/fickle fate) do their effects work when using contracts whose action are instant actions or not? Meaning do you get the -2/+4 when rolling for an instant action contract usage when under their effect?

0 Scenes

Fickle Fate Effect: The subject of Fickle Fate makes the roll for his next actively attempted instant action, whatever it is, at a –2 dice penalty. Actively attempted actions are those things the character consciously undergoes the effort of doing, not things that occur automatically or reflexively. For example, jumping from a moving car or performing an oratory before the duke would be an actively attempted action, while seeing if wounds force a character into unconsciousness or reflexively resisting some supernatural power would not be.

Favored Fate Effect: The beneficiary of Favored Fate makes the roll for his next actively attempted instant action at a +4 dice bonus. Again, actively attempted actions are those things the character consciously undergoes the effort of doing, as described above.

If the Contact use falls under the actively attempted instant action heading then yes. If not, then, no.

Saber Sloth

So I might be missing a thing. James had 1 lethal and 4-5 bashing at the end of Loyalty is. It takes 2 days to heal lethal, would he still have the lethal in this scene or would it have been healed?

0 Scenes

James would have been healed. I just made the note because of how there was two plot scenes around the same time that had character take damage. Tracking damage can be tricky especially with the two plots happening side by side, and lings only heal as fast as a normal mortal if they don't get any magical healing.

10. Likes Yumyumcrow, Shane liked this post
    Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra
    Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra

Sera is going to try and sing to the adorable, but angry, baby hob in the Hedge Spider Shopping. Is there any negative modifiers to trying to sooth an angry rabbit baby hob?

0 Scenes

Let's go with a -3

13. Likes Orianna liked this post

Hey, just wanted to double-check concerning crafting (or, more precisely: creating a medium sized flower arrangement).
    I'm using the durability mod of 1 (there is some wire, wood and flowers, so +3 on successes needed) and the size mod of 1 (it's bigger than a snow globe, around the size of a broad vase so +0 on successes needed) and I deduct 3 dice from the pool because I want it to be exceptional.

Am I correct so far?

How many successes would an elaborate, thoughtful arrangement take and would one use Int or Dex to accomplish it? (The thread talking crafts uses the example of creating a silver necklace and is using Int which is why I'm asking)

Last question: can I assume to have the tools necessary if one can assume I'm doing this during after-hours at work (a flower shop)? Would it even give an equipment bonus or is that too hand-weavy?

Thanks!

Page 7 of 17 First ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... Last
+ Reply to Thread