Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Spells (3/3)

??? (Cloaked, Pot 4)
    ??? (Cloaked, Pot 6)
    ??? (Cloaked, Pot 7)

PRE

Having recently returned from a trip to LA, Wayland decided the time was right to start getting his tools set up in the Phoenix Forge, and really 'move in' as it were.

Driving a busted ass white rental van, Wayland pulled up outside the Phoenix Forge and waited for Pelican to come outside and help load all the gear into the workshop. Opening the side door to the van, Wayland casts his eyes over the items in the van, but his eyes hungrilly rest on an Anvil, a gift traditionally given from Mentor to Apprentice once an Apprentice's Soul has begun its journey.

There are a number of things he was eager to make.

L
    LoneRanger

As I am inside the building, I watch the clock. I changed myself to a most useful attire, gym shoes, gym pants and t shirt. Casually, I give a look at the window. Then I spot a a white rental van parking nearby the place.

" Ah here it is."

I open the door, walk with calm steps on the street, I greet Wayland with a good smile and offering him the horn sign.

"Aha, Wayland. Hope you had a nice trip. Is this all your stuff?"

Then I scratch my chin. I start talking without the usual smile, with a slow and calm tone, just to suggest what can be done. Let's talk serious business. Hoping Wayland doesn't mind.

"Uh Might I suggest? We do a first survey of what you brought and then I show you where is the lab. So we can see what we can Do. Oh I got some beer for later."

I wink quickly when I say Do, as implying to use some magic. Matter can be useful in this task.

Miach

PRE

While the Medstars had had Idun's place as a Sanctum, it still hadn't been quite the same as the Forge. It was busting with energy now, as all five of the Willworkers were finding a balance between their need for privacy, and their need for security and community.

Miach was currently trying some Feng-Shui of sorts within their living hall, trying to find how best to position the sofa and the bookshelves, as well as the arts display from Faust. Everyone wanted their stuff in full sight, and it fell upon him to maintain the balance so each would feel well in his or her Sanctum.

He was there, pondering and beating around the bush when he heard that the resident Moroi were doing some work. He'd probably be more useful there. As he reached them, he raised his hand and smiled "Heya folks. Need a hand ?"

Wayland

Public Name: Richard "Richie" Holt
    Wayland

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Spells (3/3)

??? (Cloaked, Pot 4)
    ??? (Cloaked, Pot 6)
    ??? (Cloaked, Pot 7)

PRE

"Yeah bro, this is pretty much all my tools that I brought with me from LA, except for the anvil, that one's new." Tools were what made him happy, at least, when they were in use, otherwise they are just paper weights.

"I got like, all the basics. You know, hammers, screwdrivers, wire strippers, socket sets etc, but I'm a machinist yo, so it's all about the cherry calliper and micrometers.

Seeing The Hearthmaster approach, Wayland responds with a friendly, "Wadup bro. Yeah, could use a hand gettin' all this loot inside yo."

L
    LoneRanger

And here comes Miach. I welcome him with a hand up and a warm

"Hello there. The more, the merrier."

I wait until Wayland gives a sign so that we can start to pick the stuff up. I look around in a discreet manner. There might be someone around

Wayland

Wayland

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Spells (3/3)

??? (Cloaked, Pot 4)
    ??? (Cloaked, Pot 6)
    ??? (Cloaked, Pot 7)

PRE

Looking up and down the street, there aren't too many people around, but honestly, one is too many. "Yo, let's get this stuff off the street, ya know? Outta sight, outta mind and all that. Besides, I got some stuff I wanna make." Cheeky grin ensues.

Some of the things he wanted to make were small enough to make with the limited tools he had already. Apart from that, he wanted to MAKE some tools he doesn't have.

"Anyway, lead the way bro, let's get this lab set up with this extra stuff."

Miach

PRE

Miach was already worried about the balance of things between the different Magi within their Sanctum, and here was Wayland bringing in more of his stuff - headaches were already a-formin...

But he would be remiss before not helping a Cabalmate feeling home, and the Enchanter strode toward them and the packs. "Stuff you want to make ? a lab ?" he exclaimed, rather surprised. What was it they actually had in mind ?

L
    LoneRanger

"Yeah"

I tell friendly and happily to the others. The more, the merrier, indeed.

"As our esteemed Oz uh friend Striker left us, he left us with his lab. So I am going to show him the place he used for it. So let's do the survey. I want just to find the heavier stuff. Once that is done the rest will be easy peasy.

I just give another look around. Just playing prudent.

Wayland

Wayland

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Spells (3/3)

??? (Cloaked, Pot 4)
    ??? (Cloaked, Pot 6)
    ??? (Cloaked, Pot 7)

PRE

Heavy stuff. Well, there is a bit of that, for sure. Wayland absently scratches the back of his head while looking at the items in the van. "Well, the heaviest would be the the anvil. Cant be a Smith without an anvil bro, just not kosher ya know? Apart from that, most of the big stuff is just bench vices and shit. I've got on order a metal lathe and a turret mill, but that will probably take like a month to arrive."

"So, how are we gonna get this stuff inside?"

L
    LoneRanger

I watch with curiosity my esteemed Willworker and I inquire with him, with a good tone.

"Would you like to play fair or to play some trick?However... It doesn't seem to be very hard.

Then I scratch my right cheeck with my right hand.

"Uh, What about we form a chain and we bring the bench vices and the other lighter stuff from the truck to the door?"

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread