THREADID
    Garrick Marlon
    Status 2 (Gun Permit)
    Garrick Marlon

Holstered gun on his right hip
    Sheathed knife on his left hip

Court - No weapons
    Gimme - Pistol and Knife

Nosferatu Curse: The irises of Garrick's eyes are milky white, they never seem to focus on what he is paying attention too. Consequently it is hard to tell if he's looking at you or around you or past you.
    Scenes

NOS
    PRE

"I'm sorry for using your time for this Seneschal." Garrick says with a bow of his head once they are relatively alone. The Haunt keeps his hands at his side and his back straight. An almost overwhelming desire to shove his hands into his pockets and hunch over makes that hard.

s
    sumthingpositiv

Holding a hand up, Katya shakes her head. "Not at all. Given the happenings in the Domain, I'm glad to see you here." and not ashed by one of Erika's people. "Before we get to reacknowledgement, please inform me on what happened with regards to your absence at last court." her tone of voice rises to sound whimsical, "You missed out on dressing up."

Garrick Marlon
    Status 2 (Gun Permit)
    Garrick Marlon

Court - No weapons
    Gimme - Pistol and Knife

Nosferatu Curse: The irises of Garrick's eyes are milky white, they never seem to focus on what he is paying attention too. Consequently it is hard to tell if he's looking at you or around you or past you.
    Scenes

NOS
    PRE

A twitch forms into a grimace across the left half of Garrick's face. "I have no excuse Seneschal. I lost track of time and failed to make it to Court." The grimace twitches as the thought of his dress up. "I did find a suit that has glow lights along the edges, actually looks good." Too bad it'd attract way too much attention to wear just for shits and giggles. Maybe it'll be a fun thing to wear around the Necropolis sometime. Vivian is probably not happy about this either..

s
    sumthingpositiv

"It is a shame though we did not get to see the fruits of your labor. Perhaps the next theme will involve a contest. It does happen to us from time to time." she says,, hands clasped together over her lap. "However, I will suggest next time to be more mindful as while it might seem innocent to lose track of time, it can also be viewed as an insult." Not in her eyes, but she was the voice of the Prince and needed to at least emphasize that it was his will that requested all attend formal Courts.

"For the sake of security, during the time of your absence have you committed Diablerie on anyone?" she asks in a low voice, staying into his eyes although she wonders if she'd be able to detect deception even if he tried. Nevertheless, the Seneschal's affect has changed with this question.

Garrick Marlon
    Status 2 (Gun Permit)
    Garrick Marlon

Court - No weapons
    Gimme - Pistol and Knife

Scenes

NOS
    PRE

"That is what I'm worried about. That it will be taken as one." A low shudder rolls through the Haunt as he remembers the Reeve destroying that Carthian. "That's one of the reaso.. What? no."

Garrick shakes his head back and forth frantically for a few moments before stopping himself. "No, I don't do that. It's monstrous even for our kind."

"If there's any way to prove I have not, I'll do it."

s
    sumthingpositiv

Katya doesn't know how to placate Garrick's anxiety. She'd like to tell him not to worry but there was very little he or she could do if he was pressed for why he was absent and was viewed as disrespectful.

"Well, we cannot control how others respond to us, only how we respond to the blowback. If asked, I will at least mention that no harm was intended.
    "
    she says. His shift in affect at the question of Amaranth is convincing to her. It was silly to ask, given that he wasn't gone for a long period of time, but at least she had it on record that he answered to the best of his ability.

"Very well then. You'll find that the Laws of the Domain have not changed and you might want to consult with your family to come to a consensus on a Priscus. Unless you have any questions, consider yourself re-acknowledged."

Garrick Marlon
    Status 2 (Gun Permit)
    Garrick Marlon

Court - No weapons
    Gimme - Pistol and Knife

Scenes

NOS
    PRE

"I am willing to make amends, however that may be done." Garrick follows up to the Seneschal's offer to help. The Haunt bows his head. "Thank you Seneschal, I will talk with the Family and figure that out." Relief is obvious from the tone of his voice. Bullet dodged, for now. The Prince can still do whatever he wants. Death's a bitch heh Garrick's head rises to regard the Seneschal again.

"I don't want to take up your night, it alright if we part ways?"

s
    sumthingpositiv

Katya's eyes wander to the side, wondering what type of amends would be fitting if the opportunity came along. "I shall keep that in mind and let you know if it is necessary. For now though, I'll let you enjoy the rest of your evening." she says back to him with a bow.

Garrick Marlon
    Status 2 (Gun Permit)
    Garrick Marlon

Court - No weapons
    Gimme - Pistol and Knife

Scenes

NOS
    PRE

The bow is returned though it's clearly something Garrick's still getting the hold of. He tilts his head to the side to see if Katya has risen. Once she has, Garrick does as well. "Can do, have a good evening as well."

Garrick returns to the main thread

Closed Thread