(Entire conversation takes place in French)
Regina looks in consternation at the expense reports. Would it have killed Madam Sabri to have made acquiring this place a little easier? Her thoughts are distracted as Nami brings in several ski bags. What on earth is her ghoul doing?

"My Lady, I have acquired training blades for you." She says, pulling out two wooden rapiers from one of the bags. Regina sees how many more there are, and isn't quite sure what to say.
"Thank you." She muses.

Her Lady's thanks sends Nami to cloud 9. She pleased her Lady, made her happy. It is the best of times.

Regina stands up and examines the wooden sword. More than adequate. She tests the balance and heft, and is quite pleased with the result.
"Tell me Nami, where did you get hold of such objects?" A rare find indeed. Regina cannot help but let the small smile play across her face.

Her Lady's smile. How she would kill a hundred men just to make her smile.

"It was made locally, my Lady, by a man named Mateo Benvanidez, a blacksmith. He expressed interest in meeting you." Nami says, her joy overriding her good sense.

Regina's smile disappears like an shadow in the sunrise. "He does?" She asks, consternation growing.

Fear, terror.
"Y-y-yes M'Lady. He said that I talked like someone from the middle ages, and I mentioned that my instructor demanded that I learn all aspects of rapiers, from the time period to the the the app-pppropriate ss--sp-speach." She quivers as Regina approaches, clearly Not Pleased.

"And now he wants to meet with me? Have you any idea of what a dire circumstance you have placed me in?" Regina asks her ghoul quite cooly, standing far too close for comfort.

Shame. Overwhelming, all encompasing, soul shattering shame.
"Forgive me!" Nami squeeks out, as tears fill her eyes and she falls the floor, holding herself. She has failed her mistress. Utterly.

"Stand!" Regina Orders. Not an instant later is Nami standing at attention, still sobbing, still crying.

"Name!"

"Elise Nami, Squire of the Order of the Thorned Wreath." Nami shouts, decades of training overcoming her emotional state.

"Is your behavior becoming of a member of the Order?" Regina asks.

"No Lady Meister. Please punish me for my sins." Nami says, closing her eyes for the expected blows.

The blow never comes, the expected pain doesn't come to take away the shame and fear. It sits within her, binding her.

"You will be punished in due time. You are to make arrangments for me to meet this Mister Benvanidez for the moment."

"Yes M'Lady." Nami chokes out, the weight of her lady's displeasure crushing her like a boulder. She bows and leaves.

Regina sighs. The girl meant well, but obviously had some difficulty with the concept of the masquerade. She would let her wander around with the guilt for some time before giving her her punishment.