Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

The Informant

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

PRE

The Nox. A terrible choice to extract an enemy, even if they did reluctantly promise to provide you with aid. Unfortunately, there were no other options. None that were better at any rate. Nonetheless, there they were. Down in the club's bowels. A meeting room with a long table having been appropriated. Presumably to add an air of civility to the interrogation. An interrogation with all of Josephine's hunters there, and Coutori on display.

"Questions. Answers. Let us begin," the Reeve demanded, gesturing for Coutori to stand at the head of the table.

2. Likes West liked this post
    I've Done Things... Bad Things.

Domain Status (Bloodhunted)
    Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

After making it back to his van, Konrad drove himself to the Nox. He leaves his weapons and his equipment in the van. While they are an organized task force under the Reeve's orders, Cotouri's cooperation and her presence in Elysium discouraged him from bringing weapons inside. He wonders if the Keeper will be present too and if she will be surprised to see them there, or upset that she hasn't been notified of the intrusion.

Konrad waits until everyone is settled at the table before taking a seat for himself. Cotouri is still a wild card and a dangerous threat. But up until now, Konrad had only been following orders and the information provided by his peers. What is the truth of the matter? Is Cotouri really their enemy? And what is Brady's relation to this Queen Bee?

He only reiterates his first question. "Dog and Regent Hart. What's the story there?" He only has the word of a woman who had claimed to be there and is no longer present in the Domain.

M
    Matrixchild

Brittany had allowed Juan to ride back with her, intent on keeping as much of the group together as they could. Once at the scene she left her knife in the car, but her claws always came with her, though now they were hidden within her, waiting for her blood to spring them from within.

Once she got inside Nox she stood back a little unless instructed to sit. Brittany did not trust this woman. She didn't know her and to be honest the whole reason for going to the forest was to kill her and her group so she was absolutely not going to let her guard down now, and that included sitting down as if this was some tea party. She would remain at the Reeve's disposable as needed, listening and watching.

s
    sumthingpositiv

After returning to her car, Katya rode back to Nox with whomever needed the ride. The entire time back, she was careful to check her rear view mirror to see if anyone was following her. They all left at the same time, it wouldn't have surprised her if they had been heard at the very least.

Before leaving her car, Katya calls on new blood to bring life back into her face as she makes her way through the crowd, having made sure her claws are retracted for now. How strange it was to enter Elysium and feel in danger.

SHe enters the room with the others just as Konrad asks the first question. Katya's eyes remain on Cotouri, curious to see the person behind the grave warning David gave them.

-1 for blush of life

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ale follows the other cars back to Nox, silent as she rolled over different scenarios in her head. Every so often her eyes would wander to the mirrors, looking for any cars that might follow. If this woman was their leader, it wasn't too off base to expect someone to follow them.

Her guns were left in the jeep, which didn't make her happy. Though she knew there was enough Kindred to at least be able to put her down if they needed to. But she didn't have to like not having her guns.

Once in the room, she moves against one of the walls and leans against it. If this woman decided to attack, Ale wanted to be ready to move quickly.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Garrick Marlon
    Status 2 (Gun Permit)
    Garrick Marlon

Holstered gun on his right hip
    Sheathed knife on his left hip

Court - No weapons
    Gimme - Pistol and Knife

Nosferatu Curse: The irises of Garrick's eyes are milky white, they never seem to focus on what he is paying attention too. Consequently it is hard to tell if he's looking at you or around you or past you.
    Scenes

NOS
    PRE

Hey lets hope this doesn't suck. Garrick tucks his pistol, safety on, knife, and headset under a seat in the jeep. Pulling his sunglasses back on he follows the rest into Elysium. Once in the room Garrick stands next to the table but out of arm's reach of Coutori. What are the odds this is a trick to get a group of us into one place?

A frown grows and Garrick hangs his sunglasses off a pant pocket. Then lets his hands hang by his sides and listens.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Jacqui Cotouri
    "I'm Jacqui, Jacqui Cotouri." Jacqui takes a second to study the room and it's occupants. "I'm not sure if I should stick out my hand out to shake, curtsy, bow, or make a friendly joke?"

The words come out in a whispered monotone, with a grimace that was an attempt at a smile. It was an echo, a memory, of how she had once been. Before her Blood began to change her. Stilted movements take woman over to a chair, and she sits. It's obvious that she is uncomfortable. Hey eyes fix on Konrad, and her head tilts, considering.

"Well. Dog was Brood. Everyone knew that, even if the former Prince pardoned him. Some people thought he'd gone straight, but Sen... Erika... kept watching." Brows knit, and it's clear that she's leery of the name. "But I don't know anything about him. I captured Hart when she challenged my Praxis and tried to sabotoge my task." A pause. "Erika said she was working with Dog, and I was only holding her until the Reeve, ummm, Von Schusten, could bring her before the Prince."

Jacqui twists in her seat like someone who will never get comfortable. More than once, she glances at each of the women.

"I... don't really understand what's happening. Can I ask questions too?"

If anyone rolls/tests against Jacqui's veracity, she will read as being truthful.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

C
    Casitive

Have you not yet considered,” David says, a cold, gentle voice that rises above the din, “that you have been used?” He's followed along with the rest in his silence, and now the tall, lanky form of the Mekhet stands apart from the rest. “Priscus Roth did not mention him, but the Savage known as Muir was destroyed with assistance by your hand as well.” Hands are not in the Shadow's pockets; even though he isn't a combatant, David knows much better.

All of this is said with a patient tone, as if they have all the time in the world.

Welcome to the one, true Praxis of Sacramento held by His Grace, Duke Asa Clarke. You have the pleasure of being in the presence of The Honorable Seneschal, Katya Harding and Her Grace, the Duchess Twist. You've already met the Reeve.” Gestures are made towards each woman. Maybe it has already dawned on Jacqui that she holds no Praxis and never has.

Dull-brown and intense eyes settle on Cotouri and the question is posed, “I'd like to know the Hierarchy of which Brady is apart and I'd like to know what you believe you know of their goals.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"Well, I know who Twist is."

If anyone infers that means Jacqui would otherwise really give fuck-all about the other litany of names, they'd be dead on. Eyebrows bounce as if she's made a joke, slightly exaggerated as she tests expressions and nuances that have long gone unused. When your conversation partners are Erika Brady and Wilhelm Von Schusten, actual expressions aren't really thrown about often.

Which may have been why it was so much easier to talk to them.

"Seneschal Hardy, Duchess Twist, Reeve..." A respectful nod is given to each and trails off as she realizes she has no idea what Josephine's name is. "And, which Erika?"

Cotouri looks back at David with genuine curiosity.

"There's two, you know. She has a twin."
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

11. Likes Cayce liked this post
    I've Done Things... Bad Things.

Domain Status (Bloodhunted)
    Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

failure
    Date Action Roll Result
    2016-02-01 07:23:28 Konrad Roth rolls 5 to check Jacqui's veracity anyways! [WIT+Emp] (1s Subtract) 1, 3, 6, 6, 5 failure
    Konrad can't really get a read on Cotouri to tell if she's playing them, or if she's legitimately sincere. He hadn't known Dog too well other than that he had been a scrappy bastard. And it is possible that Hart's death had been over a misunderstanding. A lethal response to a perceived attack. The Savage's eyes roll over to Juan, wondering what he makes of all this. It had been the Incubus's request that they scout out Cotouri's lair in the first place, and Hildegarde Bingen's testimony that Cotouri had been an enemy.

Now he is having doubts about the real threat of this Erika Brady. Had the plans for Erika's coup been real or imagined, heightened by paranoia and conspiracy? The mention of Erika having a twin is news to Konrad.

He looks to Cotouri again. "So, you were holding Regent Hart cause she challenged your Praxis. And she and Dog got killed because you were attacked and fought back, burning your bunker up?" The mention of Muir by David sparks a memory in him as well. "I was told you Diablerized this Muir. I think you aught to be checked out for that much." Eyes slide over to David next. He doesn't know much about the process of the Shadow's Clan Disciplines, but he knows they can detect the Amaranth well enough. If there were no signs of Diablerie then Konrad is ready enough to accept this all as a big misunderstanding.

"So, what do you know about the Architects of the Monolith? And Baldwin of Clan Nosferatu?" he asks Cotouri next, trying to keep the interrogation rolling. From what he understood, the Architects were some kind of cult that she took part in, and Baldwin had been coerced into joining it. But maybe that was just someone blowing smoke too.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread