Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
    Garrick Marlon
    Status 2 (Gun Permit)
    Garrick Marlon

Holstered gun on his right hip
    Sheathed knife on his left hip

Court - No weapons
    Gimme - Pistol and Knife

Nosferatu Curse: The irises of Garrick's eyes are milky white, they never seem to focus on what he is paying attention too. Consequently it is hard to tell if he's looking at you or around you or past you.
    Scenes

NOS
    PRE

Sunglasses on, Garrick walks the almost empty trails of Granite park. This place probably looks good during the day. Lots of food going on jogs and enjoying the day.

People...people...

A few people brave the night and jog in the winter. Why you'd jog at night doesn't make sense to Garrick...unless they're also dead. A nod and side step let the joggers go past Garrick without trouble.

-1 V for Blush

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Her life-unlife is filled with monochromatic tones. Black hood pulled up over her white-white hair. It helps her from sticking out like a giant sore thumb. Or more of a sore thumb.

She hasn't done any real exploring in the city yet, choosing to hole up in her Haven instead of stepping on someone's toes. 'Better to be safe then sorry.' Alice thinks as she follows the path into the park. 'And thank God for Google.' If not for the search engine, Alice doesn't think that she would ever gain her barrings within this city.

Alice sucks in a breath, slowing her approach to the figure who stirred the primal part of her. Her delicate fingers curl into fists, as she fights her instincts. One part wanting to rip, maim, kill the Kindred in front of her, the other part...instincts born of recent years and the damning knowledge that eventually a mob always forms, and you need to hide right the fuck now.

"Mister Marlon?"
    Alice asks, when she regains control of herself. Just because she knew that this man in front of her wasn't Kine, didn't meant that he was the Kindred she was looking for. "I'm Alice Hart." the albino women offers her name but not her hand.

-1 V for Blush
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

Garrick Marlon
    Status 2 (Gun Permit)
    Garrick Marlon

Court - No weapons
    Gimme - Pistol and Knife

Nosferatu Curse: The irises of Garrick's eyes are milky white, they never seem to focus on what he is paying attention too. Consequently it is hard to tell if he's looking at you or around you or past you.
    Scenes

NOS
    PRE

Garrick shifts to look at the person who called him by name. Ah someone else hiding the monster. He gives a small smile and nods. "I am, call me Garrick."

Too bad there's all that work done or she'd be another cute dead monster too. "Welcome to Sacramento, hope the ride in wasn't too bad." Would flying in be easier than driving? But it could suck.

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"Okay, Garrick it is. I'm just Alice then, if you'd like."

At least it seemed he wasn't one to stand on ceremony, but he was still her Prisus and she'd call him whatever the fuck he wanted. At least he wasn't being a giant dick about it, offering his given name, or perhaps a chosen one. Alice allows his name to swirl around her mind for a moment, as she takes in the man in front of her.

When Alice pictured the Priscus of the Nosferatu, this scruffily, rugged man wasn't what she envisioned.

She knew that he wouldn't be a walking breach of the Masquerade when he offered to meet in the park, but she at first glance couldn't discern anything obviously tying him to the Family, that is until she spotted the sunglasses.

Which shouted at her that whatever was wrong lurked behind them. Where they empty sockets? Bleeding eyes? Bugs? Wriggling maggots crawling through slime?

If any of that were the truth, it wouldn't be the creepiest thing she'd seen afflicting a fellow Haunt.

"Thanks, getting here...was a hassle. I didn't drive, and I didn't think a plane would be a great plan. So I shipped myself here in a storage container." she offers dryly, knowing that as Priscus he'd need to know, but only after she's certain that none of the nighttime joggers are near enough to hear. "I admit, I was watching 'The Strain' when I was making my plans." then under her breath, "I'm still in the middle of the second season."

Garrick Marlon
    Status 2 (Gun Permit)
    Garrick Marlon

Court - No weapons
    Gimme - Pistol and Knife

Scenes

NOS
    PRE

"A storage container? Wouldn't have thought to do that." A hand scratches at the beard, a risky plan but seems to have worked. Was probably boring as hell though. "I'll have to remember that plan."

"Is it a good show? I watch football and soccer when I can." Not being able to go to most if any games sucks. Garrick shifts to get a view of another section of the park. No reason not to be careful still. "What brings you to Sacramento?"

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"Not as risky as it sounds. Find the right people. Wave enough money around, and no one asks questions. I had the lock on the inside too. I had mice and my kindle. So not that boring. Well...yes that boring, er...more like monotonous." Alice finishes, tugging on her white-white hair.

"It's a great show. A vampire show. It's like the Family has come to New York, not caring about the Masquerade, and causing rampant chaos and destruction. It's hilariously awesome."
    Alice's grin is just a hair away from feral. The albino women softens her lips, "I prefer hockey myself. And most games are held indoors and at night. So bonus." she laughs lightly. Alice lets her eyes follow her Priscus' along the slopes and lines of the park. Sucking in an unneeded breath, before letting it out to answer Garrick's question. "Noting really. Tired of being alone."

Garrick Marlon
    Status 2 (Gun Permit)
    Garrick Marlon

Court - No weapons
    Gimme - Pistol and Knife

Scenes

NOS
    PRE

"Heh" A bearded grin is Garrick's response to Alice's. Balls. Garrick shifts to glance around as Alice throws around Words.

"And it doesn't end terribly? That sounds like a good way for riots to start." And to get murdered by your own kind if you tried it for real. A hand waves down towards the ground. "Less on the big words, just to be safe."

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

It takes Alice a moment to understand what Garrick means, her mind preoccupied by getting a bearded gin from the man. Her amethyst eyes widen almost comically when her mind makes the connection. "Oh shit! Sorry!" she squeaks. 'If anyone else had walked passed, or...' Alice thinks completely mortified. "I just not used to-It's been-I guess-" she sputters before she falls silent after her many false starts. "It's been a while since I've been around Family. I just forgot myself in the moment." she finally says, twisting her fingers together, ducking her head down to look at her Priscus through the fringe of her white-white bangs.

Garrick Marlon
    Status 2 (Gun Permit)
    Garrick Marlon

Court - No weapons
    Gimme - Pistol and Knife

Scenes

NOS
    PRE

A shake of his head and a small wave shows Garrick's concern for the words at the moment. "Don't think anyone heard but just remember that being quiet is one of the rules." Though that's a good question. "How long has it been since you've been around Family? Or our cousins as well?" Being alone wasn't forgot...mostly. A shift of his head and barely raised eyebrow come with the question. How well do our kind handle isolation?

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

'Abso-fuking-lutely. My lips are zipped' the young haunt thought as she mimed zipping her lips and throwing away the key.

She took another moment in the silence, "Just me really. Everything I learned about...uh our everything, has been me sulking about the last couple years."
    'How the fuck am I supposed to explain this, without mucking up again...?' Alice thought growing frustrated, she crosses her arms, then a thought strikes her. 'I might not know how to side step these conversations without using words...but I do know stories...'.

"See...uh...Once upon a time, there was a a little princess, who had an imaginary friend. Her very own Shadow."
    she emphasizes hoping that her point is coming across, "When the princess grew up and left to...uh...see a faraway land, she left her Shadow behind. The princess' father had many ememies, as all kings do, and one of those enemies sent a Nightmare to do away with the princess. The Nightmare found her, and cursed her to stay with him forever. Months later her Shadow caught up with the now curse princess, enraged by what the Nightmare had done to the princess, they fought. The Shadow slew the Nightmare, then left, as he couldn't stand the sight of the cursed princess."

'And that's the story of me...' Alice thought morosely, "The End." Alice says after a moment like it was only a story the other wanted to hear.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread