Ended
Watch
21 - 28
DISPLAYED
(WC 2015) Green and Daisy

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    Nathan Griffin
    Nathan Griffin

To human eyes he looks slightly taller than average, with a lean, athletic build. His brown skin gives away his Mohawk ancestry, complementing his equally brown eyes and dark hair. He displays a military-styled haircut, shorter to the sides, and sports a few scars across his body and a particularly visible one in the form of claw marks across his face and neck. A very intense scent of forest, a mixing of pine needles, tree sap, and animal fur, characterizes him.
    Mien

Those who can see through the Mask observe black-and-white feathers to the sides of his face, that fuse seamlessly with his skin and hairline and close to his golden eyes. His teeth are unusually sharp, displaying fangs that are hard to categorize as belonging to a specific predator, although they most closely resemble a wolf's or some other canine's.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I'm a little short on cash at the moment," he said to Daisy, without a hint of discomfort. "But I still would like to take a look at your finished pieces." Before he was even done talking he realized the phrasing might leave something to be desired and chuckled. "Uh, you know what I mean."

Throughout the conversation he was acutely aware of L'aire's moving to the bar. He didn't dare to look her way, though. He had made a promise, and much as it may haunt him, he wasn't about to break it. It was almost too tempting, though... He tried to shake her off his mind by getting back into the conversation.

"Don't know a thing about crafting tokens, but I'd take my chances with Tally or Ramona before going to Mr. Sunshine. Can't speak for the latter, but the the other two are friendlier than they look."

Daisy Wen
    Daisy Wen

Daisy Wen

Wizened Artist
    Presence ●● (Vivacious)
    Striking Looks ●● (Delicate)
    Fame ● (Culture - Art World)
    Mantle (Spring) ● The scent of plum blossoms swirl around her, as their petals fall in her wake. Language - Mandarin.
    Mask

A slim and petite women, of seemingly fragile beauty. With hair as black as a raven wing, kept long, either loose around her shoulders, or pulled back into a bun. She has a fair complexion, with delicate features.
    Mien

This Porcelain fawn, Manikin is material, Beast in shape. Artist in reality. comprised a fine white china. Her hair, still long is glazed in jade. Dainty china antler-horns poke out from her hair. Unguligrades legs she crafted for herself, now support dainty deer hoofed feet. Her eyes are large, pupiless, and the entirety of the eye black as pitch. She's lean, her limbs are long, her fingers spindly, but carry a certainty and deftness when plying her craft.

Daisy's brows raise with the names her companions speak. 'Mr. Tickles? Mr. Sunshine? Are they the same man I wonder, or two?' Though seeing as both of the men she's speaking with would rather her not speak to him (them?) before speaking speaking with the women they both named, she thinks to not ask after the man (men?) but her curiosity bubbles over, and she blurts out, "Who are Mr. Tickles, and Mr. Sunshine?" then hiding her frown, because her own excitement might have brought up some unpleasantness, as both of her companions warned off speaking to the man (men?), but did that carry over to not speaking of the man (men?)?

"I've spoken with Tally briefly, but who is Ramona other then the Constable? Is she here?"

Nathan Griffin
    Nathan Griffin

To human eyes he looks slightly taller than average, with a lean, athletic build. His brown skin gives away his Mohawk ancestry, complementing his equally brown eyes and dark hair. He displays a military-styled haircut, shorter to the sides, and sports a few scars across his body and a particularly visible one in the form of claw marks across his face and neck. A very intense scent of forest, a mixing of pine needles, tree sap, and animal fur, characterizes him.
    Mien

Those who can see through the Mask observe black-and-white feathers to the sides of his face, that fuse seamlessly with his skin and hairline and close to his golden eyes. His teeth are unusually sharp, displaying fangs that are hard to categorize as belonging to a specific predator, although they most closely resemble a wolf's or some other canine's.

+1
    SL
    PRE

He can't help but smile a bit at her confusion.

"Mr. Tickles, Mr. Sunshine, Mr. Pony-on-a-Rainbow," he shrugs, still amused. "Tomahto, tomayto. Green here knows the guy; I don't. But I'd rather try my luck with a fellow 'ling before going to a hob for help."

When Daisy asks about Ramona he inspects the room to see if the Ogre is anywhere to be seen.

"Doesn't seem she's here today. Maybe's too cold for her. You could try asking around the Forge. They're bound to know where to find her there."

4. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Freehold Pledge: Winter
    Allies (Clubs) 1
    Allies (Emergency Services) 1
    Allies (Unions) 3
    Malcolm Green, the Mountain

WP: 4/4
    Health: 10/10
    Giant
    Mantle: Bubble of crisp, cold, air surrounds him. Frost rimes his head and shoulders, tracing icy epaulettes.
    Malcolm Green

Sun Banisher's Oath

(+1 Investigation, +1 Intimidation) - Winter 2016

Freehold Pledge

(+1 Streetwise) - Winter 2016

Dragon's Bane Pledge

(+3 Faerie Favour) - Spring 2017
    Greens Scenes

Dragon Giant|

PRE

Green stirred.

"Hey, man. Don't look at me. I only heard about him. I don't hang out at the Gate... Its just... Not my size, you know. He works there. He's a hob. He can do some spinning for you if you strike the right bargain. Is all I know."

Daisy Wen
    Daisy Wen

Daisy Wen

Wizened Artist
    Presence ●● (Vivacious)
    Striking Looks ●● (Delicate)
    Fame ● (Culture - Art World)
    Mantle (Spring) ● The scent of plum blossoms swirl around her, as their petals fall in her wake. Language - Mandarin.
    Mask

A slim and petite women, of seemingly fragile beauty. With hair as black as a raven wing, kept long, either loose around her shoulders, or pulled back into a bun. She has a fair complexion, with delicate features.
    Mien

This Porcelain fawn, Manikin is material, Beast in shape. Artist in reality. comprised a fine white china. Her hair, still long is glazed in jade. Dainty china antler-horns poke out from her hair. Unguligrades legs she crafted for herself, now support dainty deer hoofed feet. Her eyes are large, pupiless, and the entirety of the eye black as pitch. She's lean, her limbs are long, her fingers spindly, but carry a certainty and deftness when plying her craft.

A hob. Daisy tries to fight her instinctive reaction to the revelation that the man is a hob. Daisy didn't enjoy interacting with hobs. She tried not to stereotype or racial profile, feeling echos of the War that lead to her stumbling into the hedge, but the first time she came into contact with hobs in the Pens had permanently soured her opinion of them. Daisy felt Sly nuzzle into her neck from where he rested on her shoulders. Absently Daisy reached up to scratch her furred companion behind the ear in thanks.

"I'll be sure to talk to Tally and Ramona first. Perhaps if we ever make it to the Forge, I'll run into the Constable there."

Nathan Griffin
    Nathan Griffin

Mien

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I figured, Green. Just pointing out that I know sh..." he takes a look at Daisy and feigns a cough. "Err, you know what I mean."

His throat was beginning to feel a little dry. He looked around for the closest drinks.

"Y'know, if you need someone to accompany you to the Forge, I'm game. And if Green wants to join, well, that'll just be perfect," he grins to his motley-mate while saying the last part. The thing about having fangs, he had come to realize, is that even the friendliest display of your teeth comes across as dangerous. Or in this case, wicked.

S
    Sasha

L'aire had slowly strode over from the bar area. Her dress gently picked up as she walked with grace to where the group stood. "Hello Malcolm." A nod with a genuine smile. Nodding to the new lady, she had a friendly grin. "Hello to you as well."

But the next greeting was guarded. "Hello Nathan." Her words were just a simple greeting. The Dancer figured there must have been a reason, say the recent encounter at her apartment, that he may have just avoided her, or ignored her all together. Either way, she was just passing through before leaving.

"I was just passing by on my way out." She smiled to the three of them.

Nathan Griffin
    Nathan Griffin

Mien

+1
    SL
    PRE

His grin froze in place. Then it vanished with painful slowness as his eyes dropped to the floor. He couldn't help but thinking how silly his dress shoes looked. Like a clown's, he thought.

"Uh... hello, Sasha. I, uh... hope you're doing alright?" he stammered. At least he managed to keep the stutter to a minimum. He had been avoiding her, in part to keep his promise, in part because he didn't think she wanted to talk to him, and maybe a little because he felt embarrassed. He didn't expect she would think highly of him, not after... There's no point.

"Y-yeah, I should be going to," he looked back to Green and Daisy and tried to smile again, with moderate success. "Well, my offer's still up guys. Um, I think Green's got my number? He can give me a call if... y'know."

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread