Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Werewolf: The Forsaken on the Wiki
Ended
Watch

What are you having?

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    T

"I don't think I've actually met the man." Chuck replied curiously after munching on a few of the fries. He smiled simply at Bridger's recommendation and used it to lead into the next point of conversation.

"So if you need a someone to run with, you're welcome to join us." He extended to Asha. "Speaking of a plan, what has been happening with our land since I've gone?" He asked his pack mate.

T

Bump

M
    Matrixchild

"Well he's an interesting one, I can tell you that," he said with a chuckle.

Joining was always a tough decision so instead of pushing the woman Bridger focused on the bad news. "Actually, about that mate." He paused and looked down. "I kind of, might of, done absolutely bollocks with our land. And the bird too. I actually need to do some major work to make amends for my lack of respect and focus. I really fucked up the leader job, I'm sorry mate." Bridger looked how he felt, embarrassed and sincere in his apology. He genuinely felt terrible for being a terrible Alpha.

T

Chuck's demeanor became serious at Bridger's further admission of negligence. "That explains the reception our diminutive friend gave me. I expected more Bridger." He said firmly. "But I didn't do us any favors by leaving so suddenly, so let's just let the last six months be and focus on where we need to go from here. I spoke with Bull Rush no long before I left and he seemed to think that our rivals on the North of the river had lost their holdings. I think it would be worth going to investigate the area and see if we could find an area to take care of. If our sponsor will continue his support then fine otherwise we'll need to seek another. But we'll need our full number's when we see him. If Chris is still around we'll need to find him, otherwise..." He let the sentence trail off. Two did not make a pack and if Asha didn't join themand they couldn't find Chris, Chuck would have to contemplate other options which he was less than comfortable with.

M
    Matrixchild

Bridger grit his teeth in embarassment as he took another sip. "Again, sorry mate. I'll do whatever you need me to do to help get things back in order. I think the problem was I just got lazy in charge. I mean, I'm more like a doer when a bloke tells me what to do eh?"

Bridger then focused on the new information that Chuck was passing on. "Ok. Well I'll follow your lead mate. You know I'm always up for taking out our rivals."

T

"And that's why we'll work well together Bridger. I'm a doer too, but you need to set your sight's on something. Envisage your future and what you can do to get there. Know yourself, and know your enemy. For myself, I want a piece of this town. To look after and protect. I want other's to see us and say 'Damn. I want to be like them.'" Chuck's eye gleamed with passion as he spoke. "I want respect and honor, but I'm not foolish enough to think that those things come for free. We have work to do Bridger. Make sure our rivals are down and out and keep it that way. Keep the balance the way it should be."

He glanced at the bowl of oily fries on the table with a new found disgust. Saliva filled his mouth until it was almost unbearable in it's effort to make him crave more what he knew he desired. What he had had scarcely in the months that he'd been away.

"But right now I want some meat." he said with a hungry look as he stood, finishing his drink.

"Join us if you'd like." He offered Asha as he started towards the door, knowing Bridger would follow.

Tonight they would hunt.

M
    Matrixchild

And Chuck only made it easier and easier to follow him. Bridger didn't consider himself a leader. A lone wolf only leads himself. But he could stand behind a man like Chuck, that's for sure. He nodded his head in agreement with a smirk on his face as Chuck spoke. Bridger leaned his arm on the table and held up a fist. "Fuck ya. That's some inspirational shite right there. I can get behind that mate."

Bridger licked his lips at the sound of meat. "Now that sounds fuckin' good. I'm down for some meat." With that Bridger stood up and looked to Asha, nodding his head towards the door. Hopefully she would join, but if not they would survive as they could.

Bridger will follow Chuck

T

Good scene!

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2