Ended
Watch
11 - 15
DISPLAYED
(WC 2015) Freehold Pledge

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    Daniel Leto
    Daniel

Mask: He looks to be late teens or early twenties with blonde hair and blue eyes. He has a kind face and an understanding look. When talking with him he is always engaged, nodding and giving indications he’s listening to you. His smiles have a melancholy to them, though.
    Mein: His eyes and hair turn black beneath the mask. His skin becomes paler as if drained of color, giving him the slight appearance of a marble grave statue. Two stumps with tattered black feathers grow from his shoulder blades. They can be seen pressing at the back of his shirt. The odd feather pokes through holes. Most striking though, is that he is slightly transparent in an otherworldly way. His mantle manifests as wisps of fog and mist.
    Status/Social

Presence: 2
    Freehold Status: 3
    Winter Mantle: 3
    Wyrd: 4
    Hidden Life: 1
    Rigid Mask
    Contacts (Digital Networks)
    Will/Health/Glamour

Willpower Max: 5

Health Max: 7

Glamour Max: 9/13
    Promises and Vows

Vow (Winter Freehold Commendation):
    Task: Fealty, Medial Alliance (Freeholders)
    Boon: Vassalage (+1 Clarity deg), Adroitness (+1 Empathy)
    Sanction: Medial Curse
    Duration: Year and a Day

Horn and Bone

Vow (Sharpened Horn and Bone):
    Task: Dreaming, Endeavor (stop nightmares)
    Boon: Adroitness (Empathy, Occult)
    Sanctions: Poisoning of Boon (Adroitness)
    Duration: Year and a Day

PRE

Standing before Katrin, there was an instinctual urge to bow. Even had she not been the Monarch, he was fairly sure that wouldn't change anything. There was something inherently 'royal' about the Treasured's bearing. His calm dark eyes met her cold beautiful gaze when he spoke the pledge.

“I swear to not knowingly help the Gentry or any who might serve them and to keep this Freehold secret. I further promise understanding. Whether to lend a supportive ear or root out lies, I will lend my knowledge of human nature to the Freehold’s causes. All this I will do for a year filled with blessings. Should I break this pledge may I be exiled beyond the borders and cursed.”
    Darkling Gravewight | Winter Mantle ••• (Mist and Fog) | Glamour 9 / Willpower 4/5 (4 HotD) / Wyrd 4
    Rigid Mask / Hidden Life 1 / Winter Freehold Vow / Horn and Bone

Nathan Griffin
    Nathan Griffin

To human eyes he looks slightly taller than average, with a lean, athletic build. His brown skin gives away his Mohawk ancestry, complementing his equally brown eyes and dark hair. He displays a military-styled haircut, shorter to the sides, and sports a few scars across his body and a particularly visible one in the form of claw marks across his face and neck. A very intense scent of forest, a mixing of pine needles, tree sap, and animal fur, characterizes him.
    Mien

Those who can see through the Mask observe black-and-white feathers to the sides of his face, that fuse seamlessly with his skin and hairline and close to his golden eyes. His teeth are unusually sharp, displaying fangs that are hard to categorize as belonging to a specific predator, although they most closely resemble a wolf's or some other canine's.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"My lady," upon reaching the queen he bowed his head. "I hope I haven't disappointed the Freehold too badly, this past year," he took a deep breath before saying the words. "For the coming year and a day, I swear not to assist the Gentry or anyone in their service; I swear not to reveal the existence of the Freehold nor any of its secrets to outsiders, and to protect all of its members from harm whenever necessary. I'll do everything in my power to keep that promise and I'll accept any and all punishments that are deemed necessary if I fail to do so."

A little overdramatic, but such was the nature of these events. He bowed his head again and retreated to a quiet corner of the room as respectfully as he could manage.

M
    Mavspade

The summer courtier approached wit ha bit of saunter her hands crossed in front of her in discomfort. She listened as Nathan swore, giving them space before approaching when it was her turn.

"Right well I am here to swear....erm Mi-lady...I am Pep's" Grunted the china doll.

"Well uhh. I swear to protect this freehold, for a year and a day. I will not asst the Gentry or any shit head that helps em. I swear not give Freehold secrets or reveal its things. I will kick that ass out or what not of any fuckerwho tries to harm its members. Protect them when I can however I can. I am good for my word and will do what i Can to protect and guard this place while I am here. And if i ever break my word so help me as i take all punishments for breaking an oath"

Informal and at times her voiced rushed through form nerves. The use of profane language came out stronger and with more vigor perhaps used to get the Doll through the act. Taking a moment of an awkward pause the doll quickly moved into at curtsy. The grace and precision of the curtsy was alarmingly delicate and well executed for someone of her manner. She glanced around as if worried any one saw the action before she stepped back.

"have a good party Milady"

Juno approached the Winter Queen, hoping that her outward Feline Dignity concealed that she was inwardly sweating bullets. Bowing her head, she straightened up and spoke clearly.

"I, Juno Mantiserra, promise to uphold the laws and keep the Freehold's secrets and defend it against those who would do us harm for the term of this Season; in doing so I will not knowingly provide aid and comfort to those enemies . In return for this boon of security and companionship, I offer my services as a facilitator of Desire and my talent as an artist to the benefit of the Freehold. Should I fail in my part of this pledge, may my name and any endeavors of my own be cursed."

A
    AwakeOrangutang

The Blightbent had to stop for a moment as he approached the queen. He had to say, if anyone fit the title, it would be her. Daniella Myst, the Winter Queen of his previous Freehold, couldn't hold a candle to her. Katrin exuded an aura of regalia, like she was meant for this position. Her gaze commanded respect with those icy eyes. Based on appearances alone, he'd say she deserved the title. But now was no time to be admiring her, he was here to make an oath.

"I swear on my name, Charles Goldwater, to not knowingly help the Gentry and to keep secret the existence of this Freehold, as well as to contribute my computer know-how to those who need it. And should I break this oath, may the skills I volunteered suffer as my punishment, as well as being banished."

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread