1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(WC 2015) Freehold Pledge

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    Katrin Byeli
    Katrin Byeli

Fairest (Treasured/Snowskin)
    Winter Mantle 5
    Presence 5 (Regal), Striking Looks 4 (Coldly Beautiful)
    Rigid Mask, Gentrified Bearing
    Freehold Status 5
    Mien

Katrin's Mien, which is rarely seen outside of the Hedge, is not all that much different in appearance from her Mask.

The difference is she is unerringly perfect. (Gentrified Bearing, Striking looks 4)

Her skin is pale with the slight touches of blue and luminescent as if she was partially carved out of porcelain and ice. Her hair, like her eyes, are the dark black of onyx with the harsh clarity of ice.

PRE

Waiting patiently, Katrin awaits any of the gathering who would care to speak with her.

Feel free to continue in any other Eternal Seasons threads while you post. This will still be in continuity.
    Presence 5 (Regal) | Striking Looks 4 (Coldly Beautiful)
    Rigid Mask | Gentrified Bearing |(Mask hardened) | (speaks with a Russian accent)

Evelynn East

Presence 2 (Curious)
    Wizened Inventor/Telluric

Winter Mantle:
    Moment of hush
    Evelynn East

Mask

Short and petite, Evelynn is pale, with a pair of wide brown eyes hidden behind a set of very large glasses.

Mein

A thin, long-fingered woman with eyes that are impossibly large and glassy, giving her the appearance of wearing large, thick glasses when she's not. Her skin is almost translucent in its paleness, and underneath, one can sometimes see the ticking of clockwork parts.

Mantle

The occasional hush falls around her - those moments of silence where surrounding conversations all lull at the same moment seem to happen more often, or perhaps the silences are just more noticeable.
    Pledges

Winter Annual Freehold Pledge

PRE

Evelynn approached the Queen hesitantly, smiling shyly, and dipped her head in greeting. She felt a bit odd, being the first to approach, but then, she was also rather excited to join the Freehold proper. And so, she cleared her throat.

"I swear that I, Evelynn East, give my loyalty to the Freehold for a year and a day, never to reveal or knowingly endanger it. As an inventor, I promise my skills and inventions to aid the Freehold and its members. If I should break my word, let my name and endeavors be cursed."

Katrin Byeli
    Katrin Byeli

Winter Mantle 5
    Freehold Status 5
    Mien

Katrin's Mien, which is rarely seen outside of the Hedge, is not all that much different in appearance from her Mask.

The difference is she is unerringly perfect. (Gentrified Bearing, Striking looks 4)

Her skin is pale with the slight touches of blue and luminescent as if she was partially carved out of porcelain and ice. Her hair, like her eyes, are the dark black of onyx with the harsh clarity of ice.

PRE

To those who wish to speak with her, Katrin offers these words.

"Do you promise and swear not to knowingly aid the Gentry and their agents, to keep secret our Freehold for a year and a day, and in doing so to assist others with a small gesture of faith, yes? In doing so, you shall be booned, blessed until such time as this pledge lasts. Failure, however, will be swift, and you will not only be banished but also be cursed for the gift you once coveted with turn against you. Do you swear it?"

OOC
    Rigid Mask | Gentrified Bearing |(Mask hardened) | (speaks with a Russian accent)

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:

House Call
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:
    HS Choker+1 Defense, -1g. Sparation3 -1g

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

Mhairi approaches the Winter Queen just after Evelynn turns away returning to the others, biting her lip to keep another awkward half smile off her lips, she ducks her head in greeting, intimidated by the beautiful women -Queen. She didn't know if, as an Ashen Courtier, she could swear herself to the Freehold for longer than a single season when it wasn't Autumn. She'd rather not have any complications and settles herself to keep swearing season to season until next autumn. 'If only I'd gotten here sooner.' she thinks with a sigh.

"I, Mhairi Ankaa, give my loyalty to the Freehold for the Season. I swear to never reveal it to outsiders or enemies, whomever or whatever they may be. I offer my skill with with a blade to any members of the Freehold who ask of my aid. If I betray this pledge, let my name be cursed."
    Currently Just a Simple Shade Shard~

Freehold Pledge: Winter
    Allies (Clubs) 1
    Allies (Emergency Services) 1
    Allies (Unions) 3
    Malcolm Green, the Mountain

WP: 4/4
    Health: 10/10
    Giant
    Mantle: Bubble of crisp, cold, air surrounds him. Frost rimes his head and shoulders, tracing icy epaulettes.
    Malcolm Green

Sun Banisher's Oath

(+1 Investigation, +1 Intimidation) - Winter 2016

Freehold Pledge

(+1 Streetwise) - Winter 2016

Dragon's Bane Pledge

(+3 Faerie Favour) - Spring 2017
    Greens Scenes

Dragon Giant|

PRE

The mountain approaches.

On this occasion he pulls up a seat, squeezing and ducking his head so that he does not rise above her. The posture leaves him appearing to be almost kneeling before his Sovereign.

"I am back for another year." He states. He scratches at his rocky chin and grunts. A lot. Then he eyeballs his queen and with a heavy sigh, he intones: "I give my loyalty to this Freehold for a year and a day. I swear to not knowingly aid the Gentry and their agents... Yeah..." He pauses for effect, or perhaps something more. "In return for my... uh... fealty, I guess... I shall receive a boon. If my word prove false and I betray this pledge, let me be cursed." Glistening eyes shoot skyward, and then side to side.

With a bit of relief, he continues: "I always say keep your eyes to the horizon. So I'll offer up those eyes and whatever investigative skills I have to keep the 'Hold safe."

He pauses again before leaning a little closer, wincing as the chair creaks ominously under his weight.

"Uh. Yeah. Right. Um. As to the other stuff... I don't think I can be your Archer for this coming year. My... uh... duties, see? Can't go ranging by myself no more. I gotta be more central, like. You know - spider in the web kinda thing... Anyway, like, I see that Big Swilla gone dark, ma'am. I was wondering if I could take on the burden he left behind. You know...

Lord of the Inhospitable Chamber?

Um... Would that be right with you? I'll do it. For a year and a day."

To be clear - Green wishes to renew his Court pledge as Lord of the Inhospitable Chamber, not as the Archer of the Lonely March.

M
    Matrixchild

Hank approached the Queen as she was laying out the Oath. Following the others lead Hank said, "I, Hank Thompson, swear not to knowingly aid the Gentry or their agents, to keep the secrets of the Freehold for a year and a day, and assist others with my skills in repair as well as fighting if needed. With the boon I swear that should I fail to keep this oath I will be cursed."

He wasn't the greatest fighter, but he could offer any help needed. Maybe someone would benefit from his building ability though.

Daisy Wen
    Daisy Wen

Daisy Wen

Wizened Artist
    Presence ●● (Vivacious)
    Striking Looks ●● (Delicate)
    Fame ● (Culture - Art World)
    Mantle (Spring) ● The scent of plum blossoms swirl around her, as their petals fall in her wake. Language - Mandarin.
    Mask

A slim and petite women, of seemingly fragile beauty. With hair as black as a raven wing, kept long, either loose around her shoulders, or pulled back into a bun. She has a fair complexion, with delicate features.
    Mien

This Porcelain fawn, Manikin is material, Beast in shape. Artist in reality. comprised a fine white china. Her hair, still long is glazed in jade. Dainty china antler-horns poke out from her hair. Unguligrades legs she crafted for herself, now support dainty deer hoofed feet. Her eyes are large, pupiless, and the entirety of the eye black as pitch. She's lean, her limbs are long, her fingers spindly, but carry a certainty and deftness when plying her craft.

Daisy smiled pleased that she did indeed make it in time to swear herself to the Freehold, she clears her throat, to speak, "I, Daisy Wen, do so swear not to knowingly aid the Gentry, or their agents, I swear to keep the secrets of the Freehold for a year and a day, I pledge my skill as an artist in any way they might help those of the Freehold that might ask. If I brake my word, may my name and endeavors be cursed."

Katrin Byeli
    Katrin Byeli

Winter Mantle 5
    Freehold Status 5
    Mien

PRE

Malcolm Green

Katrin listens gravely to Malcom, nodding once in approval at the renewal of his vows. There was the faintest hint of an upraised eyebrow at his request to take up the mantle of the Lord of the Inhospitable Chamber, along with another glimmering of a smile.

"It had been my thought to offer you that duty when the time came to speak with you. Since it obviously aligns with your wishes in the matter, you may take up those duties with my blessing."

D
    DisgruntledOne

The actual stating of the pledge was important. Tommy knew that, so he made a strong effort to get it right. He listened to several of the others go through their pledges so he could ensure his was properly constructed.

"I, Tommy Bauer, swear I won't knowingly aid the Gentry or their agents. I will keep the secrets of the Freehold for a year and a day. I'm good at protecting people and figuring things out, so I can help with those kinds of things. Umm..."

Stay focused, Tommy. Stay focused.

"I swear to keep this pledge as best I can. If I fail to keep this oath, let my name be cursed."

There. That did it. Tommy gave the Winter Queen an impish smile, then stuffed his hands in his pockets and wandered off.

Tommy wanders off to the bar.

S
    Sasha

L’aire had coursed her time in the line of people new and old offering their Freehold or Court pledge. What mad her nervous years ago, was no longer an issue. The Fairest remembered a few conversations with the Queen. How very much alike they were beneath it all. She had not yet grasped Katrin’s coldness, but was starting to realize why the Icy Beauty was the way she was.

"I promise and swear not to knowingly aid the Gentry and their agents, to keep secret our Freehold for a year and a day, and in doing so to assist others with a small gesture of faith, yes? If I fail, I will not only be banished but also be cursed with the gift I once coveted and turned against me.”

“And if there is anything my Queen requires of me, I shall do so to the best of my abilities.” L'aire had a duty to upkeep and so she would until she heard otherwise.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread