Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
    Evelynn East

Presence 2 (Curious)
    Wizened Inventor/Telluric

Winter Mantle:
    Moment of hush
    Evelynn East

Mask

Short and petite, Evelynn is pale, with a pair of wide brown eyes hidden behind a set of very large glasses.

Mein

A thin, long-fingered woman with eyes that are impossibly large and glassy, giving her the appearance of wearing large, thick glasses when she's not. Her skin is almost translucent in its paleness, and underneath, one can sometimes see the ticking of clockwork parts.

Mantle

The occasional hush falls around her - those moments of silence where surrounding conversations all lull at the same moment seem to happen more often, or perhaps the silences are just more noticeable.
    Pledges

Winter Annual Freehold Pledge

PRE

Evelynn was smiling brightly, pleased that Mhairi Ankaa had arrived, and shot a furtive glance back at Hank Thompson , wondering if he might join in.

She turned her attention back to Mhairi. "I'm really glad Hank didn't scare you away after the diner. How're you settling into town?"

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:
    HS Choker+1 Defense, -1g. Sparation3 -1g

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

Mhairi smiles reflexively as she sees Evelynn's grin. A almost tangible weight comes off her shoulders when she realizes that at least one people didn't think she was a flake. Mhairi's eyes follow Evelynn's head turn and wonders if the fellow elemental will wander over.

"Ah...yeah. It's wasn't Hank. Err. It was, but not in the way you probably think." She tries to smile reassuringly, she's positive that it looks crooked and awkward. "I'm not." 'That's not really an answer. Go use more words. I belive in me! God I'm such a weirdo.' "Settling in. I mean. I just got here. By bus, then I wanted pie, and you know how that turned out. Then I was wondering around and now I am here."
    Currently Just a Simple Shade Shard~

Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Mask: A slim, young woman with dyed hair, a mischievous smile, and laughing brown eyes.

Mien: Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace.

Additional Identifying Features:
    A tattoo of a jeweled wasp sits perched atop a thick and gnarled white "branch" that stretches several inches upwards from her left wrist, though the branch is clearly a scar.

A tattoo of a frayed, torn, and dirty golden banner trails around her right wrist, with another long scar forming the "mounting" for the banner.
    Coco's Mien

Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace, and her waist is tapered much like a wasps.

Mantle:
    Surrounding Coco is the subtle sensation of warm sun and the smell of fresh, floral growth.

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

"Good evening!" a new voice trumpeted from behind the trio. Turning, it was easy to see the tuxedo clad Wasp striding up to them.

"We have not met,"
    she blithely proclaimed. "I am Cosima Tascioni, though Coco if you prefer, at your service." An elegant bow was made, the top hot expertly doffed in a flourish before it was returned to Coco's head as she rose.

"Who might you be?"

A smile softened the challenge. At least...for those unfamiliar with the Wasp.
    Pres 3 (Fierce), Dex 4 (Agile), Fairest Dancer/Skitterskulk. Mantle 1: Scent of Pollen

Evelynn East

Presence 2 (Curious)

Winter Mantle:
    Moment of hush
    Evelynn East

Mask

Short and petite, Evelynn is pale, with a pair of wide brown eyes hidden behind a set of very large glasses.

Mein

A thin, long-fingered woman with eyes that are impossibly large and glassy, giving her the appearance of wearing large, thick glasses when she's not. Her skin is almost translucent in its paleness, and underneath, one can sometimes see the ticking of clockwork parts.

Mantle

The occasional hush falls around her - those moments of silence where surrounding conversations all lull at the same moment seem to happen more often, or perhaps the silences are just more noticeable.
    Pledges

PRE

Evelynn had opened her mouth to speak to Mhairi, to suggest that she stop by the Boarding House if she needed somewhere to stay, but Coco's approach interrupted her, and she turned her attention towards the loud voice behind her with a smile.

"Hi! It's good to meet you, Coco! I'm Evelynn." She offered the Wasp a clumsy little curtsy and grinned. "And, um, this is Mhairi." She turned her attention back to Mhairi with a gentle smile. "Um, right. Well, there's a boarding house run by Betony Rue you could go to if you need a place to stay. If you're planning on staying in town, I mean. I assume you are, since you're here, right?" Seemed like people didn't come to the coronations unless they planned to stick around.

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

Mhairi's lips quirk upward at Evelynn's curtsy, then gave a simple wave as the other women introduced her to the new face. "That's the plan. Staying. I mean. Could you right down the directions for me?" then paused as a thought sparked, "Do I have to pay? Funds are...uhh...limited. I something saved up, but I don't have a job or anything yet."

M
    Matrixchild

"Good to see you again Moonshine," Hank said, trying to show what resembled a smile before it went back to his natural state. He looked sideways at Evelynn as she stated the idea that Hank may have scared her away.

As the talk of scaring people off continued Hank just shrugged and said, "I was just trying to speed the conversation along. Hope you got your pie after we left."

Then he noticed the insecti woman in the tux with cane and top hat approach. His face remained the same as he responded, "I'm Hank Thompson. Nice to meet you."

When the conversation shifted to the boarding house he just listened since he had a place to stay and didn't know the place. No reason to add when you had nothing to add.

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

Mien

Mantle

Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

Mhairi smiled at the name that froze her mind at the diner "I did and it was tasty," Mhairi whispered to Hank's question, listening to Hank introduce himself to Coco, and trying to keep her mind on Evelynn's advice on the boarding house.

8. Likes Cayce liked this post
    Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Mask: A slim, young woman with dyed hair, a mischievous smile, and laughing brown eyes.

Mien: Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace.

Additional Identifying Features:
    A tattoo of a jeweled wasp sits perched atop a thick and gnarled white "branch" that stretches several inches upwards from her left wrist, though the branch is clearly a scar.

A tattoo of a frayed, torn, and dirty golden banner trails around her right wrist, with another long scar forming the "mounting" for the banner.
    Coco's Mien

Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace, and her waist is tapered much like a wasps.

Mantle:
    Surrounding Coco is the subtle sensation of warm sun and the smell of fresh, floral growth.

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

Coco couldn't help but laugh at Mhairi's response, it's unvarnished timidity tickling something elusive in the Wasp's mind.

"Ah, but it's refreshing to have new...perspectives in the 'Hold," she exclaimed on the heels of her laughter. "It had gotten a bit stifling, we'll say, after a few months of seeing the same faces at every coronation. But, alas, I suppose that doesn't matter know. What does matter is ensuring that you all settle in. So, what would you say Mhairi, if I agreed to pay for a month or two of your stay at the boarding house?"

A scarlet brow arose with the question, arcing like a saber over Coco's inquisitive eye.

"I'm a courtier of Spring, after all. I certainly wouldn't mind supporting another's Desire for shelter until they could provide for it themselves."

After all, she'd helped provide shelter to another courtier before. This time, however, she simply wasn't making the mistake of offering her own home.
    Pres 3 (Fierce), Dex 4 (Agile), Fairest Dancer/Skitterskulk. Mantle 1: Scent of Pollen

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

Mien

Mantle

Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

Mhairi blinks, once. Twice. 'That would be good. Great Even.' Mhairi sucked in a breath to enthusiastically agree, but a thought tugged at her mind. 'What seems to good, usually is...' "And in return?"

Evelynn East

Presence 2 (Curious)

Winter Mantle:
    Moment of hush
    Evelynn East

Mask

Mein

Mantle

Pledges

PRE

Evelynn's whole expression lit up at Coco's offer of helping Mhairi to pay for her first few months at the boarding house, until she was able to get a job of her own. What kind people! She'd encountered nothing but generosity since she'd arrived.

Which, incidentally, was why Mhairi's response drew her up short. In return? Evelynn's expression fell, but only slightly. She was too trusting, she realized. That's what had gotten her into trouble with the Lord of Storms to begin with. Silly girl. Maybe Coco wanted something in return. Heck, maybe everyone who had been kind of Evelynn so far now expected some kind of favour. But as her gaze swept around the room, as she saw Ava and L'aire and everyone else who had been so kind to her last Coronation... No, that didn't seem right. Even if she was new, these people looked out for each other. It didn't mean all of them were unrepentantly generous - so maybe Coco did expect something back - but she couldn't believe that she'd been secretly roped into a web of favours, either.

Besides, Evelynn's business was booming. She wasn't rich by any means, but she did well enough. If Coco did want something, and if it was a price Mhairi was unwilling to pay, maybe Evelynn herself might be willing to offer her own aid in that regard, if she could. But she stayed quiet, because even shy and clumsy Evelynn knew that making that kind of offer before the Wasp could respond was exceedingly rude, and the redhead hadn't exactly done anything to suggest that she was being anything but kind, so Evelynn stayed quiet and smiling, waiting to see what Coco would say in response.

12. Likes Origins, , Cayce liked this post
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread