Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(2015 Winter) Juno, L'aire, et. all

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
    S
    Sasha

Grinning curiously as Daniel Leto and Ava Campbell went off for a dance, a very fake scoffing expression on her face to the Gravewight’s comment. L’aire hadn’t planned to perform, but sometimes it was requested. It was adorable, but considering what she knew of Ava, she’d just watch things transpire. As if the Fairest was to judge these things.

The Onyx wasn’t sure how the note could be misinterpreted, but sometimes it happened. “It’s okay, Juno. We just wanted to do something we haven’t done in a while. The note was made so that people didn’t feel obligated to buy anything that was well out of their budgets. I was in that predicament myself at some point.” L’aire shrugged off the misunderstanding, it wasn’t her nature to fret over the small stuff.

“How were your travels or wherever you were while you were gone?” Lifting the skirt of her dress in front of her feet and stepping off to the side. Not about to sit, the Dancer did move next to chairs but didn’t take one. The ambiance light catching her eyes as she moved.

"No offense was taken. I have had to keep and travel light, and now that I am settled I shall see about updating my wardrobe. I may have to have help with color coordination and the like...color matching is a bit different with ink, or paper." Juno followed L'Aire over to the seating area. "Ah! I learned many things, mostly about myself. New techniques and trends for body art are one thing, but the understanding of self is far more important. Perhaps what I needed was to distance myself for a bit, you know, the introspective thing. Now, I am in a better frame of mind."

The Manticoress made a gesture with her hand, then, "I had to find those reminders of what brought me to Spring. And I wasn't as giving or understanding of Desire as perhaps I should have been. I think, that working journeyman under other tattooists, and watching how they worked the art of not only giving them what they wished, but also providing them with a venue to express their desires with their voice, spoke volumes to me in what I can do.

But! As an artist, I had a chance to go to Seattle for a few months, then I traveled to Los Angeles. I wanted to see some of the old retro architecture before it is brought down by the wrecking ball. One of my regrets is that I never had a chance to see some of those old Rat Pack hotels before they were demolished."

As Juno spoke, it became clear by the gleam in her eyes that she was very enthusiastic to share her adventure with an audience.

Freehold Pledge: Winter
    Allies (Clubs) 1
    Allies (Emergency Services) 1
    Allies (Unions) 3
    Malcolm Green, the Mountain

WP: 4/4
    Health: 10/10
    Giant
    Mantle: Bubble of crisp, cold, air surrounds him. Frost rimes his head and shoulders, tracing icy epaulettes.
    Malcolm Green

Sun Banisher's Oath

(+1 Investigation, +1 Intimidation) - Winter 2016

Freehold Pledge

(+1 Streetwise) - Winter 2016

Dragon's Bane Pledge

(+3 Faerie Favour) - Spring 2017
    Greens Scenes

Dragon Giant|

PRE

The mountain moved into their orbit. For the moment, he remained quiet, not wanting to disrupt the flow of the conversation. From the way his head was cocked, he was listening intently.

S
    Sasha

L’aire didn’t recall using the word offense, but she would go with it. The Fairest didn’t call Juno being such a whirl wind before, but people change and sometimes for the better. From the lady’s description of her whereabouts, that was certainly the case.

“I didn’t know you did tattooing. That is a difficult art form, at least from what I can see. Very wonderful if you’re able to do something like that on flesh. With more and more people being comfortable with getting inked, your business should be hopping.”

The Dancer was unaware they’d be taking down some treasured places in LA. “That is really a shame to take down icons like that. Unless they were under a lot of duress or major maintenance had to be done. So many great dancer’s in the Rat Pack. Sammy Davis, Jr. was one of my favorites to watch as a young girl.”

Green had moved toward them. The Elemental wasn’t exactly sneaky in this type of environment, although, he probably could be. After all, he was an Onyx. “Do you have any ink, Malcolm?”

Allies (Clubs) 1
    Allies (Unions) 3

Giant
    Mantle: Bubble of crisp, cold, air surrounds him. Frost rimes his head and shoulders, tracing icy epaulettes.
    Malcolm Green

Sun Banisher's Oath

Freehold Pledge

Dragon's Bane Pledge

Greens Scenes

Dragon Giant|

PRE

"Me? No."

Green shook his head once to punctuate his sentence.

"Plenty of the guys I know have one. Don't think its my thing, exactly. Uh... I've been changed enough, yeah?"

Juno nodded with that Feline Gravitas of hers.

"I can understand that, Malcolm. In fact, I have known but one other Lost who was a fellow tattooist, and the other Lost that I met whose intentions were to be on the receiving end of the pins and pricks was a frontman for a local black metal group. Which at the time I thought was pretty neat, being as that he looked like an album cover devil."

She smiled, then, "I have my phone in my pocket, if you would like to see some of the buildings that had my interest - they were in love with space and what I call Early Jetsonian in their architecture back in the fifties. Now, L'aire, what I liked about RatPack-ism is this - back in the Mad Men days that sort of thing was acceptable and loved by the public. Mischief, but with class. Some of their pranks are in the realm of legend."

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

Morgan kept stealing glances at the dancers as she moved over to join her fellow "old guard" in their group. "Heh-hiya folks. Heh-hope Imma not bothering ye. Tis ni-nice to see all zzzo many familiar faces an-and new faces is it nay? And J-j-juno, joyous reunion azz we heh-have nay spoken in long times," she grinned before thumping her coat's thick jacket's sleeve, "I t-t-t-think hugs t'would be a lil' bits less uncomfortable now." It may have been over a year ago but when it feels like hugging a cactus it is familiar.

The raccoon then looked back to the dancefloor, "Ssseems returning to the club is poplular yes? Heh-heh. So-so sorry if interrupt b-b-but do any of ye ken about," she pointed at the dancers, "Heh-his return?"

S
    Sasha

Quickly agreeing with her Onyx counterpart. “An understatement, that’s for sure.” Besides, L’aire couldn’t have a tattoo even if she wanted it.

Curiously, the Fairest wanted to know who that other person was. “Who was that Juno? The person who also did tattoos? Were they from Sacramento?” It was possible, at least that was the impression she had.

“Are you talking about the letters on the sign for Sands?” The Fairest knew that sign even though she’d never seen it in person. Her mother loved to watch their movies and old performances as much as she did Elvis so of course she’d watched old shows about them. “I remember the music, movies, and performances, re-aired on tv. Not much aside from that.” Shrugging, she didn’t like the antics of the Pack probably because her mother didn’t either.

L’aire struggled to understand Morgan’s last questions. But her eyes followed the Autumn’s sharp gazes. “His return?” The Fairest repeated hoping that’s what the Beast meant. “Well, he said he was coming back. He got here a little bit ago, I think.” The Dancer saw a rekindled friendship. “And it looks like he’s reconnecting with Ava with a nice dance. He made a comment to get a dance in before I performed or something.” Chuckling slightly, not really having any intentions on performing.

Daniel Leto
    Daniel

Mask: He looks to be late teens or early twenties with blonde hair and blue eyes. He has a kind face and an understanding look. When talking with him he is always engaged, nodding and giving indications he’s listening to you. His smiles have a melancholy to them, though.
    Mein: His eyes and hair turn black beneath the mask. His skin becomes paler as if drained of color, giving him the slight appearance of a marble grave statue. Two stumps with tattered black feathers grow from his shoulder blades. They can be seen pressing at the back of his shirt. The odd feather pokes through holes. Most striking though, is that he is slightly transparent in an otherworldly way. His mantle manifests as wisps of fog and mist.
    Status/Social

Presence: 2
    Freehold Status: 3
    Winter Mantle: 3
    Wyrd: 4
    Hidden Life: 1
    Rigid Mask
    Contacts (Digital Networks)
    Will/Health/Glamour

Willpower Max: 5

Health Max: 7

Glamour Max: 9/13
    Promises and Vows

Vow (Winter Freehold Commendation):
    Task: Fealty, Medial Alliance (Freeholders)
    Boon: Vassalage (+1 Clarity deg), Adroitness (+1 Empathy)
    Sanction: Medial Curse
    Duration: Year and a Day

Horn and Bone

Vow (Sharpened Horn and Bone):
    Task: Dreaming, Endeavor (stop nightmares)
    Boon: Adroitness (Empathy, Occult)
    Sanctions: Poisoning of Boon (Adroitness)
    Duration: Year and a Day

PRE

Daniel shrugged as he approached, trying to get his jacket to sit comfortably.

"Hey," he said "Having a nice time?" he asked.

"Hi Morgan," he continued turning to the Steepscrambler "How've you been?" He opened his arms slightly to let her know he was okay with a hug. Though he braced himself for potentially getting the life squeezed out of him. Mist mingled among dead leaves.
    Darkling Gravewight | Winter Mantle ••• (Mist and Fog) | Glamour 9 / Willpower 4/5 (4 HotD) / Wyrd 4
    Rigid Mask / Hidden Life 1 / Winter Freehold Vow / Horn and Bone

Allies (Clubs) 1
    Allies (Unions) 3

Giant
    Malcolm Green

Sun Banisher's Oath

Freehold Pledge

Dragon's Bane Pledge

Greens Scenes

Dragon Giant|

PRE

Green bobbed his head as Morgan approached, a small smile chipping across his face. A nod was also sent Daniel's way. Otherwise, the mountain remained quiet and watchful.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 22

You do not have permission to view the list of names.