Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Winter Formal: The Bar

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
    M
    Mavspade

Penelope had considered wearing an eye patch to the event, to cover up the gaping cracked mess of a hole on her face, or to hide the illusion of that damn clouded eye. The thought about the patch however was fleeting before a resounding "Fuck it" mentality took over. If it bugged someone, screw em, was Penelope's attitude.

Pep's lifted the hot toddy up and sipped it slowly. All the ice designs and blues seemed a little over the top to the summers simple sensibilities. She glanced around the venue her good eye scanning all the lost faces. A few she recognized from the Boarding House and more of them were completely new to her. Hank Thompson caught her eye with her summer mantle.

Great the first summer i spy is over the bend and on his way six feet down. She mused to herself, creating a snap judgment on his age.

She also took a moment to note the other Doll ( Lynn Mills ) in the crowd draped in a long Green silk dress bearing a fiddle. For a moment the fairest felt a pang, a strange sensation of sympathy for the other doll. It made Pep's uncomfortable to consider what that Lost had endured, and what similarities there might be. So she quickly lifted her drink and sipped at it watching the crowd build.

Tally Benoit

Merits:

Court Goodwill(Summer) •
    Eidetic Memory
    Fleet of Foot •••
    Hedgespun Wolf Whistle ••
    Fast Reflexes •

Health: [][][][][][][][]
    Clarity: •••••••
    Willpower: ••••••
    Glamour: 9/10

Beast Blessing:

8a when Animal Ken skill and spend Glamour to a die to dice pools involving Pre and Com.

Curse:

Suffer -4 to untrained Mental skills. No 10-again with Intelligence pools

Kith Blessing:

Tooth and Claw: Causes Lethal Damage instead of Bashing when fighting unarmed.

Freehold Commendation Benefits:

+ 1 to Clarity degeneration roll and + 1 to Brawl

PRE

Tally notices someone already hanging about the bar. She follows the other's gaze before once more regarding the woman. "Hello." She simply greets the other.

"I'll take what ever beer you have on tap please." She requests from the bar tender, focusing on them instead of the Fairest.

Nathan Griffin
    Nathan Griffin

To human eyes he looks slightly taller than average, with a lean, athletic build. His brown skin gives away his Mohawk ancestry, complementing his equally brown eyes and dark hair. He displays a military-styled haircut, shorter to the sides, and sports a few scars across his body and a particularly visible one in the form of claw marks across his face and neck. A very intense scent of forest, a mixing of pine needles, tree sap, and animal fur, characterizes him.
    Mien

Those who can see through the Mask observe black-and-white feathers to the sides of his face, that fuse seamlessly with his skin and hairline and close to his golden eyes. His teeth are unusually sharp, displaying fangs that are hard to categorize as belonging to a specific predator, although they most closely resemble a wolf's or some other canine's.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I second that motion," he said, suddenly moving next to Tally. "Beer, please," he tells the bartender before turning to the other Hunterheart. "S'up?"

He takes a curious look at the other woman. "Hey. New in town?"

Lynn Mills

Queen of the Verdant Court
    Darkling Nightsinger/Minstrel
    Presence - 2 Mantle (Spring) - 3 Wyrd - 3

FAME
    PRE

Making her way over to the bar, Lynn smiled warmly at Tally and Nathan. "Hello again." Looking over at Penelope Glass , Lynn held out one hand. "Hello. I don't believe I've seen you around before. My name is Lynn."

M
    Mavspade

Peps good eye glanced over at the the new people approached taking each of them in curiously. She knew she should talk to them but the anxiety of the moment made it seems a little daunting, in honesty it would be easier to just drink.

"Hello" She said to Nathan and Lynn at once.

Switching her beer into her off hand and reached out to shake Lynn hand with a firm grip.

"They call me Peps" her eye quickly glanced at Nathan.

"Yeah i am new around here. staying over at the creepy murder house your lot calls a bording home" She smirked and swigged her beer.

Lynn Mills

FAME
    PRE

Lynn laughed and shook Penelope's hand in return. "It serves us well. And if it's creepy as hell, then we don't have to worry about 'normal' people trying to move in." She brushed a hand through her hair. "So, are you settling in well? Is there anything you need help finding?" She waved a hand at the bar. "I'm one of the local Council members, so if you've got any special needs, I should be able to help you at least find the right person to help you deal with it."

Nathan Griffin
    Nathan Griffin

To human eyes he looks slightly taller than average, with a lean, athletic build. His brown skin gives away his Mohawk ancestry, complementing his equally brown eyes and dark hair. He displays a military-styled haircut, shorter to the sides, and sports a few scars across his body and a particularly visible one in the form of claw marks across his face and neck. A very intense scent of forest, a mixing of pine needles, tree sap, and animal fur, characterizes him.
    Mien

Those who can see through the Mask observe black-and-white feathers to the sides of his face, that fuse seamlessly with his skin and hairline and close to his golden eyes. His teeth are unusually sharp, displaying fangs that are hard to categorize as belonging to a specific predator, although they most closely resemble a wolf's or some other canine's.

+1
    SL
    PRE

If you would like to speak with human resources, please press one. If you need to contact our IT department, press two. If you would like to meet the ugliest hobs in the neighborhood, ask your service provider about the location of the nearest Gate. Thank you for joining Changelings Anonymous and have a good day! Good God, am I cynical today.

"Name's Nathan," he grabbed his beer and raised it to the newcomer. "The worst Autumn has to offer when it comes to Halloween pranks, if it's any consolation," he took a look at the Councilor and chuckled. "Easy, Lynn, she's..." not made of glass, he was going to say, before he realized it might not be the best way to put it, "a grown woman," he stammered. "I'm sure she'll ask if she needs anything."

He took a sip of his drink. Not bad.

8. Likes Yumyumcrow, InvertedMonkey liked this post
    S
    Saeyer

The fish-faced woman flagged down the bartender before approaching the bundle of Lost, a short mixed drink already in one hand as she raised the other in greeting. "Mind if I join you? Peps, good to see you out and about." Who could say if it really was 'good' yet, but it probably wouldn't be boring. "And Nathan, it's been awhile." Racking her brains, Ava didn't think she and her fellow Autumn had really spoken since the time they shared coffee and bagels with Terri and Coco. An unexpectedly fond memory, now that she thought about it again.

Her toothy smile encompassed Tally and Lynn as well, both of whom she'd seen more recently. "If any of you are interested in the dance floor, Daniel and I set the bar pretty low." About to take a sip, she muttered, "Real, real low," against the edge of her glass, chuckling. She'd enjoyed herself, but hopefully their inability to follow the beat would encourage others to follow suit.

M
    Mavspade

Peps blinked, which without one eye looked nearly like a wink say for the lack of smile. Lynn's introduction seemed well rehearsed.

Figures for a politician.

"I heard about this council...Ava mentioned it in passing" she raises her hot toddy to Fish Fang as she approached.

She couldn't help but smirk at Nathan's response.

"Can't say any thing bad about my time yet"She took a sip. " But still...settling in I'd say.Got to say the winter court went a little ....over the top with the winter wonderland,do we get free drinks for sugar plum fairy finding?"

Lynn Mills

FAME
    PRE

"Hey now." Lynn flashed an impertinent grin over at Nathan Griffin . "I like offering to help people. It makes me feel all important and warm and gushy inside. Besides, we can't all be as charming, suave and sophisticated as you." She flashed a wink over at the man and waved at Ava as she wandered over.

"And yeah, the Winter Court likes to go big. But they at least do it well." She glanced over at the dance floor which currently stood empty. Maybe she'd ask somebody to dance this time around.

12. Likes Gwydden liked this post
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 30

You do not have permission to view the list of names.