Ended
Watch
11 - 12
DISPLAYED
Daniel and Ava Dancing

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    Daniel Leto
    Daniel

Mask: He looks to be late teens or early twenties with blonde hair and blue eyes. He has a kind face and an understanding look. When talking with him he is always engaged, nodding and giving indications he’s listening to you. His smiles have a melancholy to them, though.
    Mein: His eyes and hair turn black beneath the mask. His skin becomes paler as if drained of color, giving him the slight appearance of a marble grave statue. Two stumps with tattered black feathers grow from his shoulder blades. They can be seen pressing at the back of his shirt. The odd feather pokes through holes. Most striking though, is that he is slightly transparent in an otherworldly way. His mantle manifests as wisps of fog and mist.
    Status/Social

Presence: 2
    Freehold Status: 3
    Winter Mantle: 3
    Wyrd: 4
    Hidden Life: 1
    Rigid Mask
    Contacts (Digital Networks)
    Will/Health/Glamour

Willpower Max: 5

Health Max: 7

Glamour Max: 9/13
    Promises and Vows

Vow (Winter Freehold Commendation):
    Task: Fealty, Medial Alliance (Freeholders)
    Boon: Vassalage (+1 Clarity deg), Adroitness (+1 Empathy)
    Sanction: Medial Curse
    Duration: Year and a Day

Horn and Bone

Vow (Sharpened Horn and Bone):
    Task: Dreaming, Endeavor (stop nightmares)
    Boon: Adroitness (Empathy, Occult)
    Sanctions: Poisoning of Boon (Adroitness)
    Duration: Year and a Day

PRE

"Cool," he said with genuine sincerity. He didn't have too much experience actually preparing dead bodies, but it certainly sounded like an interesting job. He wasn't sure how much he should follow up though. She hadn't revealed a lot and while the gravewight was definitely interested in learning more about an honest to god mortician; it was up to Ava just how much she told him. So he let the unasked question hang in the air as the music began to wind down and bring their 'dance' to an end.

"Thanks," he offered appropriately, when Ava offered her sympathy for his trip "It made for a good starting point, now I just need to figure out the final destination. Something to talk about another time though." In private, away from crowds and after a time to decide how much to reveal.

As the song ended a squeak from the entranced attracted the Darkling's attention. There was Morgan, looking well, with a dress, hair done up , and a knife at her hip. He saw the gambit of emotion flash across her face from excitement to confusion and he chuckled. "I'd better say 'hi' to Morgan," before she exploded "Thanks for the dance. I'll let you know if know if I need help with clearing the Thorns."

Unless Ava stops him, Daniel will return to the main thread.
    Darkling Gravewight | Winter Mantle ••• (Mist and Fog) | Glamour 9 / Willpower 4/5 (4 HotD) / Wyrd 4
    Rigid Mask / Hidden Life 1 / Winter Freehold Vow / Horn and Bone

S
    Saeyer

"Yeah, go on, she was pretty bummed when you left. Thanks for the dance, if we can call it that." A smirk pulled at her mouth, eyes laughing at both of their expense. "And do, my number hasn't changed." With a light squeeze of his hand, she stepped out of their dance frame to release him back into the gathering, scanning the groups herself to decide on where to land.

Ava returns to the main thread as well

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread