Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
(2015 AU) Lynn and L'aire

S
    Sasha

Getting up from where she'd been sitting, Lynn waved at L'aire. "That seemed to go well. Anything I need to know?"
    Well, the Ava part went well. Coco on the other hand, was hard to explain. "Well, after Coco departed, Ava and I discussed it a little. We'll tackle one thing at a time. She's going to host Coco, Milo, and Morgan at her Hollow. Ramona will be present in case something were to... happen."

"I'll find out the results soon after and let you know." The Dancer, being dutiful to the Steward at least had a plan. "Maybe some other time you can go into detail on other events that occurred prior. Although, if you'd rather not discuss it, that is understandable."

L'aire was familiar with dwelling upon things and letting them fester to the point of consuming. Hopefully the case was not the same for most people. Coco, on the other hand, it was hard to tell if it was a fester or just a lashing out so to speak.

Lynn Mills

Queen of the Verdant Court
    Darkling Nightsinger/Minstrel
    Presence - 2 Mantle (Spring) - 3 Wyrd - 3

FAME
    PRE

Lynn nodded as she listened. "Thank you very much for dealing with this. Frankly, it's not at the point where it should really have been a Council matter, but having it dealt with by a neutral party is the best solution, at least at the moment." She thought for a moment, tapping her fingers idly. "And I'm sorry to dump it all on you, but given my position both as Steward and as Morgan's motley, it's really not a good idea for me to be present. I'm afraid that it will just cause problems, at the very least it might cause whispers of favoritism." She tilted her head a bit at L'aire and smiled wryly.

"If you have reason to think that my presence is needed, I will of course be available. But for the moment, I'd like to take a step back." She sighed. "Quite frankly, my feelings about Ms. Tascioni are . . . complicated."

S
    Sasha

The Fairest gave the language of an 'it was nothing' shrug. "Yeah, that's what Ava and I discussed. We're all learning to juggle things around with these new positions and figuring out what is a Council matter and what isn't is just a process."

Unless Coco turns this all into a major issue. L'aire really hoped the woman had enough of a head on her shoulders to stop whatever she was doing. Shaking her head. "No, I don't think it will come to that at Ava's Hollow, at least I hope. Ava will have me pop over to get a recap when they're done. Too many 'Council' involved when there needn't be isn't something I want to do."

Her face looked quizzical to Lynn's. She wanted to know more, and in fact, it may have been a piece of the difficult Wasp puzzle. "If you feel like talking about it, sometimes getting it off your chest with someone not involved can be of help." If anything, the Onyx was aware she was a good listener.

Lynn Mills

Queen of the Verdant Court
    Darkling Nightsinger/Minstrel
    Presence - 2 Mantle (Spring) - 3 Wyrd - 3

FAME
    PRE

Lynn nodded in thanks. "I may take you up on that offer, if things don't get any better. If they do," she shrugged. "It might be best to let things lie. There's very little point in bringing things up if doing so isn't going to make a difference in the long run." Setting down her drink, Lynn stretched, yawning a bit as she realized how late it was getting. "Was there anything else that came up that I should know about?"

S
    Sasha

As curious as it was for the Dancer to know just what happened, L'aire wasn't about to press the issue. Being of the Onyx Court, she understood keeping some things to yourself. And yet, in many occasions, bottling things up didn't help any matters. Still, she would let Lynn decide that for herself. "Yes, of course. I understand."

The Fairest mirrored the Steward's yawn, slightly shaking it off. "No, it's late and time to depart for tonight."

"Hopefully things will be on the mend soon." L'aire tried to encourage the Nightsinger. She desperately wanted the balance restored to the ways of them. "I'm going to head out, safe travels home, Lynn."

L'aire exits if not stopped.

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 9

You do not have permission to view the list of names.