Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
Perspective

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

That moment of recognizing that a wound she had long since grown accustomed to had healed, and the terror of recognizing just how easily that would could be opened again. Opened yawning and wide, gaping beyond even what she'd felt on the night the her body expelled a corpse into the veins which ran beneath Sacramento's streets.

It was staggering, how frightening and painful such a deep joy could feel.
    I reeeeaaaaaally liked this post by Cayce , flipping the script on the association of a particular emotion.

Super awesome.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Why thank you, friend West! I definitely felt inspired to try and bust out something more intriguing than normal to keep pace with the writing for Star in that scene. Though I must admit, now all I see in that quote is my typo, lol.

3. Likes West liked this post

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

Oh, pfffft. Ignore your typo(s)!

...All the rest of us do!
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Varyx

Presence 4 (Tempting)
    SL 4 (Sultry)
    Evelynn

Presence 2 (Curious)

Not gonna lie. I had to read it like 4 times before I even noticed the typo. Brains are weird.
    Characters
    Varyx - Apostate Mastigos
    Evelynn - Winter Wizened

6. Likes Cayce liked this post
+ Reply to Thread