Funderland!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Awwwwwwwww yeah.

Funderland.

For the low, low price of $13.50, you can ride all the rides you want. Perfect for ages 2-12. For a single male like Errant, it's paradise.

Look at all those soccer moms.

In a paradise like this, where will Errant go first?

Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

R
    Redinski

Recalling his talk with Zero, Errant heads straight towards the buggies. He briefly considers grabbing a hot dog, maybe something to drink. He drops his practice of shielding himself in public for the day - an amusement park seems like an odd place for the enemies of the Pentacle.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Errant is almost to the buggies when he has to detour around a spectacle. Several parents and children surround a young man; the parents are yelling, and one girl is crying. Other children alternate between laughter and stunned silence.

"I don't have it! It's a magic trick!!! I never said anything about making it reappear!"

Errant recognizes that voice.

It must be his lucky day.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

R
    Redinski

Errant immediately begins trying to work his way through the masses. He pulls up a spell to help him better read the crowd, should he need to. Failing that, he'll be getting Zero's attention.
    Aura Perception

Unfortunately, the Supernal doesn't feel like cooperating, leaving a slightly humiliated Errant to his own devices.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Zero's attention is gotten by Errant's gathering of supernal threads for his spell. He points at the Libertine with a broad smile.

"I don't have it... because my partner does!"

Four women, two men, and seven children all turn towards Errant.

R
    Redinski

"I, uh... wha?" Errant replies, more than a little confused. Upon realizing the crowd's attention had shifted, he adds a weak "Ta-Da..."

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"Ta-Da, my ass," barks a bleach blonde woman, holding the hand of a crying girl. She's got a southern drawl and is wearing a pink polo with the Dallas Cowboys' star on it. The circle begins to move to surround Errant.

"Yeah, man, quit messing around," floats Zero's voice over the crying children. He seems to be easing away from the group Oh So Casually.

A couple of park attendants also seem to be watching the whole scene avidly.

R
    Redinski

"Uh... what do I have?" asks Errant, moving as best he could towards Zero. He wasn't taking whatever fallout came from this on his own.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

The crowd rotates on it's axis as Errant attempts to slide around, with Zero moving as well. From the apex of the Airplane Rides (tm) the choreography is sweet.

"Come on," rumbles Sue Ellen's man. "Enough is enough. Give her back the hat."

Zero seems to be dickering with the cotton candy man now, although more than one set of eyes flick towards him periodically. He isn't off the hook.

Unless he can turn invisible.

Or something.

R
    Redinski

Errant continues to try his best to get to Zero. "Look, I really don't understand what's going on here. I don't have anything." He makes a show of opening his jacket and displaying the inside. No hat.
    He focuses on the blonde, pegging her as the ringleader of the mob-to-be. He's not happy with himself for resorting to the Mind Arcana, especially for something so petty, but he's at his wit's end. Errant does his damnedest to send a feeling of apathy, and hopes that the woman doesn't care too much about the hat.

This'd be a lot easier if those kids would stop crying.
    Emotional Urging(WP)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread