Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Edwin Meets the Seneschal

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Blood Potency ●● (Aspect of the Predator)
    Presence ●●●● (Magnetic)
    Distinctive Voice ●● (Husky)
    Status ● (City)
    Edwin Bridges

PRE

"I'll give her a call, see if she could use some extra muscle," Edwin replied, nodding. He offered the Seneschal a warm smile. "Just out of interest, getting away from the doom and gloom, when did the Circle last gather?"

Perhaps some matters of faith could release some pressure.
    Scenes

s
    sumthingpositiv

Smiling as well Katya says "It would certainly be appreciated." When he asks about the circle's last meeting her smile fades as she thinks back to the last time they all congregated together. The revelation almost shocks her.

"Come to think of it, i don't think the Circle has met since you were here. Our numbers were pretty low at the time and so for a while it was just myself and Hierophant Warren. Methinks that will need to change in the future." Indeed, what was the overall status of the covenants? It was almost as if they were an afterthought given the more recent developments.

Presence ●●●● (Magnetic)
    Status ● (City)
    Edwin Bridges

PRE

"Well, that simply won't do," Edwin chuckled before continuing, showing some excitement as his husky voice increased in tempo. If there was one thing he was good at, it was inspiring those around him. "How about we celebrate the Winter Solstice in style? It's only a month away? I'll speak with Hierophant Warren and get it organised. It'll be good for us all to bond under the longest night of the year."
    Scenes

s
    sumthingpositiv

"That sounds like an excellent idea." Katya says with a pleasant nod, her mind starting to wander with ideas. "I'm occupied with my current role, but please let me know if there's anything I can do to help the both of you in putting it on. At the very least it would be good for all of us to converse and discuss plans for the future."

It could do wonders for others in the domain as well.

"Care to share where you are parked so I can drop you off?" she asks, feeling this might be a good time to let Edwin depart and process the bombshell she dropped on him.

end scene?

Presence ●●●● (Magnetic)
    Status ● (City)
    Edwin Bridges

PRE

"It's only around the corner from the club, within running distance," he laughed emphatically, grinning with some relaxation. Seems like there are some fuckers out there but the Seneschal seemed cool, which was one thing at least.

End Scene. Thanks very much
    Scenes

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 12

You do not have permission to view the list of names.