Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Paying in blood

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 5 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last

Oh for God's sake.. Aimée turned around; she was slowly but steadily starting to get pissed with that woman. "What's the matter?"

"I, ah, I need to go say good bye to my friends," she says, glancing their way.

what's up with her?

Aimée suddenly realizes, the woman has become frightened enough that she looks ready to bolt, and would probably have run off if she wasn't rattled by Aimée's use of Dominate earlier. Aimée realizes that if she goes to talk to her friends, Cecelia is going to most likely slip from her grasp.

Aimée composure slipped for a second and her face turned into an ugly grimmace. Without remorse or a bad consciousness she thought about sticking a knive into that bitch and turning it around just to hear her scream.
    That thought passed however and Aimée controlled herself again. She approached Cecilia and linked arms with her. No, I really don't think that's necessary, you'll be back in no time anyway." Her hand clutched Cecilia's arm hard enough to remind her of the earlier threat, but subtle enough to make it appear normal for bystanders.

[spoiler]2009-11-22 17:11:12 Aimée rolls 10 to threaten Cecilia (Man5+Inti2+1SL+2Awe) (10 Again) 6, 8, 8, 10, 4, 7, 6, 7, 6, 7, 3 3 successes [/spoiler]

Cecilia goes with Aimee, though appearing less than thrilled about the idea.

Aimee's efforts continue as a Havens scene.

L

Wilhelm nods slightly, "That does indeed sound like a worthy goal, and the list of members you have so far is certainly comprised impressive individuals. Both have left upon me good impressions. And yes," he makes sure his voice is low enough not to be overheard as well, "I am a warrior and assassin, with decades of experience and training in both rolls. I tend to favor dual weapons, preferably swords. It feels more than a little strange to be without them."

Jayant Nagaraj

PRE

"Then when we actually finally meet to discuss matters of this group, I will contact you. I still have others to enquire with, and its proving harder than anticipated." Jayant sighs, "Apparently, now is a busy time in the city."

L

A bit of a small, rueful, grin spread across Wilhelm's face. "It certainly seems that way. Considering what happened to me firsthand and what Miss Nateesh has told me of the city it would seem that I have picked an eventful time to arrive."

Jayant Nagaraj

PRE

"Indeed." Jayant leans forward once more, hands placed flat on the table as a gesture of trust. "If you don't mind me enquiring, are you capable with firearms training in anyway? One facet of our group would be to fill the gaps of each other, to overlap where one person is lacking. I myself, despite basic military training, am not as talented as I would like when it comes to small arms."

L

Wilhelm clasped his hands together in front of him, considering the question briefly. "I have some basic training with firearms, yes. But my skills with them are by no means extensive. I also know some techniques for unarmed combat, grappling in particular. Though that is an area I wish to improve upon."

Jayant Nagaraj

PRE

"Grappling? Interesting," Jayant adds, mind thinking. "Were you in the military at one point then?"

Why are you interviewing the man as if its for a job?

Page 5 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread