Ended
Watch

Paying in blood

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 4 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last

Jayant Nagaraj

PRE

A small, genuine, smile spread across Wilhelm's features as he exchanged a firm handshake with the other Kindred. "Jayant it is then." Wilhelm follows his lead, also taking a seat. "You would be correct. My first night here was indeed eventful, as you heard back at the theater. It appears that I have arrived in the midst of troubled times."
    Jayant nods, looking briefly from the Mekhet sat opposite him to the Avalon's interior. He could feel the other Beast yet was having trouble pinpointing it.

Go away, Little Lamb, he thinks before focusing back on Wilhelm.

"Yes, very troubled indeed. The nights are extremely dark, as you have felt, having dreamt of such things firsthand."

tough chick

Cecilia attempts to stand and, still finding herself unable to do so, seems rattled. Her expression changes from one of annoyance to one of wariness. Finally, she nods her head. "Alright," she says. "Where do we need to go?"

L

"Yes, that certainly was troubling. Especially since I do not dream very often." Wilhelm pauses briefly, "I was told that you are putting together a group to...ease those troubles."

Jayant Nagaraj

PRE

Jayant cocks an eyebrow, looking at the man warily.

"Really? And where did you hear such talk?"

Aimée's smile widened some more. "You can drive with me. Don't worry, I'll get you back here or home afterwards." With that she got up - she wasn't accepting any objections now.

Cecilia at first finds herself still unable to stand, but finally is able to do so. After getting up, she looks strangely at the seat, then turns to look at Aimée.

Roll Wits + Empathy for Aimée, with the dice pool capped at her Humanity.

I need to buy me some Empathy

L

Wilhelm let show no obvious reaction to Jayant's wariness. "Mr. Malevich told me, when he gave me your number. He said I should contact you about it."

Aimée notices Cecilia glance at her, but isn't able to get a fix on her emotional state. However, as she starts to walk away, Aimée does notice the woman hesitate.

Jayant Nagaraj

PRE

Jayant's obvious discretion disappears at Konstantin's name and he relaxes into a smile, leaning forward as if to talk over the music, but keeping his voice purposefully low.

"Then, yes, you would be correct. Mr. Malevich, along with Miss Naetesh, has already agreed to such a group, a brotherhood of warriors, with the aim of protecting this city from dangers. It was originally O-Yama's ideal, before the Lost Nights. I intend to use it to help find him and his captors. I can assume you are a warrior of some kind?""

Page 4 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread