Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Paying in blood

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last

Okay?

As Cecilia sits so obediently, it occurs to Aimée that by using Disciplines within the Avalon, she is violating one of the Prince's laws, namely the one regarding use of Disciplines in Elysia.

Jayant Nagaraj

PRE

Entering Avalon while not being pursued and harassed by alien worm creatures was a new experience for Jayant, but one that he actually prefers. Dressed in some new-ish clothing, the Mekhet slips in without trouble, overlooked for the most part. Black suit pants, a gray long sleeved shirt, a black military jacket, and shiny black shoes, Jayant felt quite unusual. It was the shoes. They felt too lightweight, especially given the boots he was more accustomed to. And the left shoe squeaked with every step.

It was quite irritating. Jayant walked past the bar (squeak, pause, squeak, pause, squeak) and headed for one of the corners to wait, ensuring the seat he took allowed him the best view of the interior.

L

Wilhelm didn't particularly like going to an Elysium. Partially because he couldn't mask his beast with Obfuscate, partially because he couldn't heighten his senses with Auspex, mostly because he was forced to deprive himself of the weapons he was accustomed to carrying. But asking to meet somewhere else so he could come armed hardly seemed like a good way to make a first impression. He was dressed much as he normally was; nice shoes, dark slacks, and a dark button-down shirt.

He could sense two other beasts in the club. He was willing to bet that Jayant wasn't the pretty girl, and Primogen Nagaraj's presence in the corner certainly wasn't coincidental. So he walked over to the Primogen, ignoring the frantic murmurs of his beast as he did so. "Mr. Nagaraj, a pleasure to meet you again. Would your first name happen to be Jayant?"

Jayant Nagaraj

PRE

Standing and grinning, Jayant holds out his right hand, recognising the Kindred from Ballo Della Notte. He ignores his naga hissing from its nest, telling him to strike at this younger whelp's throat.

"Indeed it would, and please, I would be more comfortable if you used it." Jayant continues to smile as he retakes his seat. "Tell me, how do you find the city so far? Far from dull, I presume."

L

A small, genuine, smile spread across Wilhelm's features as he exchanged a firm handshake with the other Kindred. "Jayant it is then." Wilhelm follows his lead, also taking a seat. "You would be correct. My first night here was indeed eventful, as you heard back at the theater. It appears that I have arrived in the midst of troubled times."

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Please don't run away with this thread; it's Aimee's turn to post now that it's gone 2 posts 'ahead'.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Aimée couldn't care less about the rules right now - up to now no other Kindred have been present, so she probably would get away unharmed this time. The more prominent problem right now was to get that bitch follow her home. She briefly considered looking for someone else, but dismissed that thought; she simply couldn't stand just walking away now.

She leaned a bit towards the now sitting woman and tried again to convince her, her voice now almost a cold hiss. "Listen. I'm just asking you for a small favour - come with me and listen to what my boss has to tell you. I can even give you a compensation, but if you decide to keep on acting like nothing gets to you, he's going to make your life a living hell." When she finished Aimée smiled her predatory smile - one could very well beliefe that she was dead-serious with her threat.

?

That would be the correct dice pool, yes, since Intimidate is not affected by the Humanity cap as are Empathy, Persuasion and Socialize.

Could've been better

Page 3 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread