Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Paying in blood

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6
    L

"Yes, I have some military experience. Though it feels as though it was over a century ago." Of course, that's because it was over a century ago. But even in hushed tones that wasn't something he was about to say amongst the Kine.

Jayant Nagaraj

PRE

Jayant nods in understanding. Why should Wilhelm explain all to him? It isn't as if Jayant is that important anyway.

"I understand, no offence implied. I enjoy talking war stories, it has been a while since I have indulged in such things. How about politics? Do you have an affiliations?" Jayant smiles, a hint of sarcasm and jest injected throughout.

L

"No offense was taken. I am afraid though, that my own military experience is something I prefer not to dwell on. It ultimately lead me down a dark road, and were it not for someone willing to embrace who I was and show me a better way it is a road I certainly would have lost myself on." There was an ever so slight emphasis on the word embrace, "But that was a lifetime ago." Or several of them, as mortals measured time. "And I do not currently hold any political affiliations of note. I had been moving around a bit too much to establish such connections."

Jayant Nagaraj

PRE

Nodding once again, Jayant looks around the bar before checking his watch.

"And the night grows long..." he murmurs before making eye contact with Wilhelm once again.

"It has been a pleasure, but I must be off. Is there anything else I can aid you with? Needless to say, once I have established as much as I can, I will hasten a gathering."

L

"I do not need assistance at the moment, but thank you for asking. It has been a pleasure meeting you, and I look forward to hearing from you in the future."

Jayant Nagaraj

PRE

Jayant stood and offered his hand.

"Then I look forward to the future."

With that, Jayant takes his leave, and the Grim Hands closer to being formed.

L

Wilhelm exchanged a firm handshake, "Indeed." He then left almost immediately after Jayant. He still had many things he needed to do to get settled fully into this city.

End Scene

Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6
Closed Thread