Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Naughty Lady of Shady Lady, Saloon

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
    V
    Vivian York

It had been far, far too long since Vivian had paid visit to her favorite place. The Shady Lady Saloon brought back memories that she’d already created in Sacramento and nostalgia along with it. Hearing about Prohibition across the pond for years after it occurred made her chuckle. She could only imagine what it did for Kindred, highly beneficial she could guess.

The Daeva sat in a corner booth so she could see the doorway. People watching was one of her favorite past times. She’d worn a simple flirty dress with matching little lace gloves. Glad to see the wait staff hadn’t changed much, she’d exchanged pleasantries and explanations to the server. Still a college student and he was still studying in the medical field. A clear and unfortunate hands-off for her. He even guessed her usual, French 75 and departed to retrieve it.

He must have known that the Daeva enjoyed sitting in the largest booth in the place by herself. Mostly seeing if she'd have guests, but otherwise to see how the Kine dealt with her 'hogging' the space intended for a party of many.

-2 Vitae Blushed/imbibe

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink

+1
    SL
    PRE

Another night exploring the Domain and looking for interesting bars to check out. Bars were a great place to find dinner or find Kindred. Either worked for her this evening.

Tonight her hair was its usual black at the top, but was red the rest of the way down. And for a change, she actually picked a dress to wear. It was sleeveless, displaying her ink, and white in color. On one shoulder there were metal spikes, which is what caught her attention to be honest. It was tight enough to show off her curves and short enough to display her lower body ink.

Upon entering, her eyes wandered, studying the interior design. Which was quite nice and relaxing.

But her eyes soon see a familiar face, a certain enticing Daeva. She makes her way over, putting a smile on her face as she got close. Her Beast stirred the closer she got, its teeth bared in challenge. It growled in her ears to rip the beauty apart and bath in her blood.

Her face was one of pleasant surprise,

“It’s always a pleasant surprise to come across such an enticing beauty while out.” Says the Savage, “May I join you?”
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

V
    Vivian York

The drink had come back to the table. She’d admired it a while before stirring it. To the Daeva, art came in many forms; even a beautifully crafted beverage. Her thoughts were quickly disturbed at the arrival of someone. A shift in her jaw, hiding the anticipation of someone level to her as the Beasts met with irritation. Soon quelled by her eyes connecting with the Gangrel’s.

“Well good evening, Ale! Yes, of course, of course.” She half stood in the booth, motioning her inward.

“Is this your first time here?” Her eyes shifting about, seeing if another had accompanied her this time. As far as Vivian could tell, no one was with her.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

At the motion and the confirmation, Ale smiles and sits, carefully crossing her legs. Dresses weren’t the norm for her, so she absently tugged at the hem.

“It is actually.” She replies glancing around once again. “And I have to say, it’s quite charming.” Her type of bar was usually loud and crowded. “Sacramento certainly has a lot of different bars, seems like I’m finding a new one all the time.” Bars were a great way to find dinner after all.

“How’ve you been?”

V
    Vivian York

Her eyes were drawn to the tugging, which in turn let the Daeva take stock in the display of ink upon the Savage’s skin. Like a walking canvas, so were the tattoos upon the undead flesh. “Yes, the history of this place, or at least its motif is quite intriguing. Prohibition has always been a cultural interest of mine.”

“Been rather well, thank you.” She had some hangups, but what Kindred didn’t these days.

“I’ve seen ink here and again, but nothing pales in comparison to seeing it up close.” A subtle hint that she needed to make sure she ‘looked’ the part of Kine right now. Thankfully, it was much like a speakeasy, very dark and low lighting.

Her eyes were focused on the Gangrel. The woman had what some would call a walking and exposed diary. “Tell me about your first tattoo, when you got it and why you chose it?”

Blood Potency ●● (Aspect of the Predator)
    Presence ●●●● (Magnetic)
    Distinctive Voice ●● (Husky)
    Status ● (City)
    Edwin Bridges

PRE

Why this bar? 'Cos it wasn't on the list of known Kindred haunts that he could remember. It was also something different and right now, Edwin wanted something a little different. Not as busy. Somewhere to hang without the constant scream of Axel in his ear, telling him to indulge in all manner of depravities. Just a quiet drink, in an actual saloon, and perhaps a bite to eat.

The screaming in his ear told him just how wrong he was, the moment he noticed the pair of hotties sitting together.

Perhaps it was Hel's way of telling him to man up and deal with it, to learn from the experience. What? Was Edwin going to actively avoid folk now? No fucking way.

Getting the staff's attention was no big thing and ordering himself a beer, the tattooed Lord moseyed over to join Vivian and Alessandra, a small smirk on his dimples, wearing a pair of dark jeans, a skull belt buckle and leather jacket over his G'N'R tee. "Ladies, mind if me and my drink join ya both?" he asked in those husky tones, politely. He wasn't about to expect a shoot-down but anything was possible these nights.
    Scenes

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

“I remember hearing about Prohibition, and found it to be an interesting concept. But I have to confess, my knowledge of American history isn’t really all that great. Though that was one thing I did read about.” Best not admit you were around when that went down, makes the Kine a little nervous.

When she mentions ink and it pale in comparison, the emphasis on the word drew Ales eyes down to her bare arms and legs. Her eyes then close briefly, realizing where her mistake was. Where the hell was her mind at?! Such a simple thing, but one that could cause a lot of trouble.

Her eyes then open and take in the low lights, and she forces the blood into her dead body. She could get away with being pale, but not too pale.

“Good question.” She says with a smile, and begins to think. Most of her ink was old, and it had been many years. “Actually my stars were my first tattoo.” She says with a motion to the side of her face. “I was going through my rebellious phase and wanted a way to stand out and be my own person. It was probably a little drastic now that I really think about it.” She laughs, “And needless to say my parents were not too happy about it. I would guess I was around fourteen at the time.” She then shrugs.

She then feels her Beast stir in anger. Another Beast dared to challenge it, and it was not amused.
    Her head turns towards the husky voice, surprised by who she sees.

Smiling, “Please do! Long time no see.” Greets the Savage.

-1 V Blush of Life

V
    Vivian York

Vivian chuckled softly, her accent would give away her naivety on the subject as it were. “Oh, indeed, I too do not have a vast knowledge of history here. But I’ve had to wait many hours at many given points, I’ve picked cultural details to read.” Or newspapers from New York back in the day. “Quite intriguing how it sparked mobs and mobsters.” And the Daeva had watched it unfold like a diary.

She’d begun the slow sip of the drink whilst listening to Ale’s start of the canvas on her body. Rebellion was the sticking point, Vivian could see why her Gangrel sire may have chosen her. And just as she was about to ask another question, suddenly the Beast soured as she swallowed. Her eyes flicked toward the entry point and there, yet another walking Canvas complete with its Beast strolled in.

“Heavens! Aren’t you a sight for sore eyes!” Partially rising from her seat again. Ruggedly charming, that’s what this Savage was the last time they’d spoke. And still with the snazzy buckle. “Yes, join us Edwin.” If it weren’t for her Beast grumbling at her, the Daeva may attempted a hug. She much preferred Euro kisses.

“How have you been, dahling?” Prepared to shift in whatever direction needed in the booth.

“Ale and I were just talking about the first stars that adorned her flesh. I find it fascinating on how or why people began painting of the flesh.” Grinning ear to ear as the memory of a conversation between them about where he’d tattoo her if she decided to succumb to the inking.

Blood Potency ●● (Aspect of the Predator)
    Presence ●●●● (Magnetic)
    Distinctive Voice ●● (Husky)
    Status ● (City)
    Edwin Bridges

PRE

Eddie took the greeting from both ladies with a simple smile, words perhaps failing him as he adjusted once again around the howling of rage that came from inside. It tested the walls of his fragile mind and the Lord knew that he was going to have to work damn hard if he was going to survive back in the fucking domain in the near future.

"I'm okay," he lied, an act he wasn't particularly good with but it was better than giving out wrong vibes. Negativity bred negativity and Eddie didn't need that shit. "Just had some business to take care of, you know?"

Another lie.

Settling down in the booth, next to Vivian, the one she knew more. Ale hadn't long arrived before Eddie had gone into hiding. He placed his beer on the table, watching the bubbles rise up through the liquid, reminding the Lord of bad thoughts. At least the conversation was on a subject he adored. Viv's grin was kinda infectious also.

"Stars, eh? Good choice. For me it was a shark that represented the gang I grew up with back home." Edwin looked at Ale with a glint in his eye. "Its addictive, ain't it."
    Scenes

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

The comment about mobs and mobsters caused her to smirk. Ah, to have been in the states when that was going on. Business would have been good. Not that it wasn’t good back home, but it would have been something different.

Dark eyes watch Edwin take a seat beside Vivian, wondering that business he had to take care of. She was entitled to feel noisy every once and a while. Not that she would push the subject, Kindred were excellent at hiding what they didn’t want known.

Then the topic returned to ink, “A shark huh? I’ve always enjoyed hearing others stories and tales of their ink. No two are the same.”

She catches the glint and smiles, chuckling as well, “That it is.” She confirmed. “I still get the urge to keep adding to my own.”

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 20

You do not have permission to view the list of names.