Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Monomacy - Josephine v Marco

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 8 of 8 First ... 4 5 6 7 8
    s
    sumthingpositiv

Even with the grim nature of the evening, Garrick's comment doesn't stop her from raising her eyebrows.

Mama?

With a small smile, Katya says "That is kind of your Priscus Marlon." she says to tacitly introduce him to Martha. "We are just waiting for anyone left here who might wish to speak with us before leaving. Once they are gone, we will be striking the set so if you'd like to assist us, it would be appreciated." turning to Martha she says "Allow me to introduce you to the Keeper of Elysium Mistress Martha Villiers."

Martha Villiers

PRE

His approach was unexpected, but not unwelcome. However, the oddly opaque eyes cast her mind to nightmarish images locked in her memory. Gripping hard at her cane, Martha almost turned away.

In this moment of tension, her peg leg trembled and tapped hard on the floor. It took several seconds of genuine effort for her not to whimper at the thoughts his sudden arrival brought to mind.

Thankfully, Katya's introduction allowed for a moment to calm herself.

Nodding a respectful greeting, she offered a shy smile.
    "Thank you, ma'am." she nodded to Katya before turning to address Garrick; "Good evening, sir! A delight to meet you!" fearing her leg will fail, Martha dipped a steady curtsy to the Priscus.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Garrick Marlon
    Status 2 (Gun Permit)
    Garrick Marlon

Holstered gun on his right hip
    Sheathed knife on his left hip

Court - No weapons
    Gimme - Pistol and Knife

Nosferatu Curse: The irises of Garrick's eyes are milky white, they never seem to focus on what he is paying attention too. Consequently it is hard to tell if he's looking at you or around you or past you.
    Scenes

NOS
    PRE

Garrick blinks as Katya's eyebrows raise. Wait what. The hell did that come from. White eyes move as the sound of a peg leg tapping breaks the soft quiet that fell after the last boom.

Garrick bows his head to the Keeper of Elysian. "Good evening Mistress Villiers. It is good to meet you as well." The Nosferatu moves his head to look between both kindred. "I'll gladly help." The Keeper is hidden as well and with that limp, how has she survived?

Martha Villiers

PRE

Smiling to Garrick, Martha chirped a careful; "Thank you!"

Leaning harder on her cane, she adds quickly;
    "I am always happy to meet new people, sir... ah, indeed! A extra strong pair of hands is always welcome!" she nods respectfully.

"An odd place to meet, sir. Though I'd love to meet you, sir, perhaps when we have more time to enjoy each others conversation at greater leisure!"
    Martha sounds sincere and her smile reinforces this.
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Garrick Marlon
    Status 2 (Gun Permit)
    Garrick Marlon

Holstered gun on his right hip
    Sheathed knife on his left hip

Court - No weapons
    Gimme - Pistol and Knife

Nosferatu Curse: The irises of Garrick's eyes are milky white, they never seem to focus on what he is paying attention too. Consequently it is hard to tell if he's looking at you or around you or past you.
    Scenes

NOS
    PRE

Garrick moves his head as he looks around for emphasis. "It is a.. solemn? evening." A lesson for everyone as well.

"I'm up for talking sometime, definitely." Garrick nods. Hm British? Probably sound like a barbarian.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha nods happily enough to show sincere delight, but not happy enough to be out of synch with the depressed mood of the evening.

"Excellent, sir! I shall contact you next week so we may arrange to meet..." with a shy smile, Martha nodded again to Katya to signal she was ready to do any 'heavy lifting' and other practical tasks and waited quietly.

Martha Villiers

PRE

As the Court comes to a close and the Seneschal and Keeper work with the Priscus to tidy things up, we can look forward to another Eternal Court in December...

I guess we can close this scene, preparing for the future, I've opened a new Eternal Court thread.

Page 8 of 8 First ... 4 5 6 7 8
Closed Thread