Arthur

Obrimos of the Silver Ladder

Presence 4 - Cocky
    Striking Looks 2 - Slick Smile

Reality War -Titanic Ep1: H: 1rB/7 M:7/12:3, W:5/5

+1
    SL
    PRE

You know whats awesome about California? It's late October and it is Warm out. Sure maybe the locals can't hack it but high 60s is nice.

Beats home, land of snow and ice.

Outside seating it is, got to enjoy the weather before it gets actually cold. Arthur checks his phone for Vikings updates before sipping his hefeweizen. Three empty chairs sit around the table with Arthur.

Unseen Shield(3suxx), Read Matrices(6suxx) (yea i mistyped)
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-10-28 22:10:24 Arthur rolls 7 to Beer- Unseen Shield (10 Again) 8, 9, 3, 9, 9, 9, 8 6 successes
    2015-10-28 22:10:12 Arthur rolls 7 to Beer - Unseen Shield (10 Again) 2, 8, 9, 9, 6, 2, 1 3 successes
    Arthur, Obrimos of the Silver Ladder, SL2 (Slick Smile), Pres 4 (Cocky)

Wayland

Public Name: Richard "Richie" Holt
    Wayland

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Spells (3/3)

??? (Cloaked, Pot 4)
    ??? (Cloaked, Pot 6)
    ??? (Cloaked, Pot 7)

PRE

Wayland watches the place from the corner across the street, dressed in loose long pants and a yellow hoodie. He has no reason to suspect anything would be amiss, or that the person he is meeting is anyone other than the contact he was given before arriving in Sacramento, but his tutors had been explicit in their teaching. "Don't believe. Know."

From across the street he spotted a gentleman who stood out to his Sight. Wayland spent the next 10 minutes searching for any other Awakened soul on the area. Satisfied that the risk of deception was minimal, he entered to premises and ordered a beer. Nothing fancy, not because of any desire to blend in, but more so because truth be told, he simply had cheap tastes.

He approached to table the Mage was sitting at, beer in hand. "Yo, you would be Arthur right? I'm Wayland. Mind if I sit?"

Date Action Roll Result
    2015-10-29 04:43:02 Wayland rolls 8 to cast Matter Shield (Gnosis + Matter + HS) (10 Again) 8, 8, 10, 1, 5, 2, 8, 1, 5 4 successes
    2015-10-29 04:41:36 Wayland rolls 7 to Cast Supernal Vision (10 Again) 1, 8, 2, 7, 3, 9, 9 3 successes

Arthur

Presence 4 - Cocky

+1
    SL
    PRE

Arthur looks up to the mage as the man speaks, then Arthur gives that smile. "I am, please do." A hand waves towards the empty seats.

"Good to meet you Wayland. What brings you to Sacramento?" Appearances can mean a lot, or a little. Really depends who you're talking too. Unless its a Guardian then good luck.

Wayland

Wayland

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Spells (3/3)

??? (Cloaked, Pot 4)
    ??? (Cloaked, Pot 6)
    ??? (Cloaked, Pot 7)

PRE

Wayland drops into the chair opposite Arthur. He pushes his hoodie back off of his head, then leans forward with both arms on the table, hands around his glass of beer.

"Yeah well... the bosses in LA heard that a lot of the payroll here got fired a while back. I asked to put in a transfer, you know, as a way to help out." Taking a casual drink from his glass, Wayland does a quick scan of the room for threats. Its a habitual response, bred of a life on the streets, then conditioned through his Awakened training.

"Im part of the Archery club back home. Can shoot a Lead Coin at fifty paces most days, you know?" Wayland cocks is head to one side, "Was hoping to see if there was any local memberships i could hook up with. And i guess, whats the local landscape like here?"

Arthur

Presence 4 - Cocky

+1
    SL
    PRE

"LA? Ok local business first before I get distracted." Arthur chuckles before taking a sip of his beer. LA? Was that where the old Heirarch was from?

"I'm not aware of the local Home Owners Association butting their heads into anything. One of the local universities has a disagreement with our company. We have some people looking into that, though we aren't sure how open to reason the university is." The hefeweizen is placed onto the table as Arthur leans back in his chair. "I'm glad you showed up, our Archery club needs more people. A member of my business enjoys using lead as well. Here." Arthur pulls out a pen and piece of paper and writes down two names with numbers. Avis, with a poorly drawn Arrow, and Truce. Leaning forward Arthur slides the piece of paper to Wayland.

Picking up his hefeweizen Arthur leans back. "Hm, I hold Keys for a local architectural firm. Say how was the community back home?"

Wayland

Wayland

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Spells (3/3)

??? (Cloaked, Pot 4)
    ??? (Cloaked, Pot 6)
    ??? (Cloaked, Pot 7)

PRE

"Unreasonable University staff huh? That sucks massive ball sack." Wayland leans back and takes a good pull on his Bud Lite, then sets it back on the table. "Was kinda hoping ta pick up couple classes ya know? My work place trainer was always makin' me try to improve myself. Ya know, be a better man and shit." He gets a far away look, then his face turn hard. "Once I get sorted here in town, i'll help look into that. Cant have be folks unreasonable"

Wayland checks out the names and numbers Arthur gave him. Then chuckles, "Avis? Yo like the car hire guys? Thats kinda messed up."

7. Likes linkrulesx10, West liked this post

Arthur

Presence 4 - Cocky

+1
    SL
    PRE

Whatever Arthur's thoughts on classes and people being unreasonable is lost as he snorts a laugh into his beer.

"Aw shit." Left hand grabs a napkin and wipes down the drops that hit his dress shirt. "She pronounces it like it's french? I think like its french. AwVee is how her name is pronounced."

"That would be messed up though, if it were like the car guys. Anywho I think there's a few people with friends in the local colleges around town that could help with that."

9. Likes Cerberus liked this post

Wayland

Wayland

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Spells (3/3)

??? (Cloaked, Pot 4)
    ??? (Cloaked, Pot 6)
    ??? (Cloaked, Pot 7)

PRE

"AwVee..." He tests the name to make sure he says it right. "Thanks bro. Nothin' says killer first impressions like getting the local president of the Archery club's name all fucked up.". Imagine that, you turn up to meet the local Arrow contingent rep and say, "Hey Avis.... where are all the cars???" Fucking disaster that would be.

"So, know any local Clubs looking for new members? Or like, anyone looking to start their own new one? Feels kinda weird not havin people around to roll with, ya know?"

11. Likes Teeramus liked this post

Arthur

Presence 4 - Cocky

+1
    SL
    PRE

I don't want to piss her off either man. Pops into Arthur's mind but goes unsaid. That whole Mind thing is scary as hell. No reason to piss off someone who can do that stuff Naturally.

"No problem." Is what Arthur does say, along with a grin. "So clubs, there's one that needs to bulk up soon or they won't count anymore. One of them works at a local Library and the other hasn't decided what to do with life yet. There are some other new people around town if you're looking to make a name for yourself."

"My club is full at the moment and the third may be looking for more people. They've had some members leave as well."

Wayland

Wayland

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Spells (3/3)

??? (Cloaked, Pot 4)
    ??? (Cloaked, Pot 6)
    ??? (Cloaked, Pot 7)

PRE

"Thanks Bro. Mind if i get numbers for their recruitment officers?" Wayland lowers is voice and leans forward across the table towards Arthur. "Yo, how safe is it to talk round these parts? Like, whats the rules?"

Damn this beer is nice. Still have some left in the bottle too. Gotta love cheap tastes yo.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread