Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(2015 AU) Autumn Coronation

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
    S
    Selena

The new season was upon the Freehold. A time for the Court of Fear to rise up and seek out their nature in the rotation of the year. Edna’s had been recently a place of commotion for many things, but until they had all established a new central location; the Season would convene at the Boarding House owned by Betony.

In the back yard, the leaves were beginning to turn and crisp. The smell of apple cider and pumpkiny goodness gave way to the senses. Canned goods from the seasons bounty were ready to be taken home, or eaten on the spot. Pickling, a time honored tradition of the harvest was present. To preserve the fruits of the year and be revisited at another time. It was a precious commodity to do so, and Betony seemed willing. Perhaps a sign that she was beyond content to have the Council now at hand.

The yard had been spruced up with plenty of chairs and a new hearth. Kabobs and all things for roasting laid out at a table beside the fire. It was warm and inviting, despite that the owner was not.

I know things are still going on/wrapping up with the Summer Offensive, but let’s get going with a new ES

Backyard of Edna's

Lynn Mills

Lynn made her way into the back yard, glad to see that there was a fire already laid and crackling. Perhaps because Spring called to her the most, she wasn't a fan of the cold and there was already a brisk chill to the air. With a sigh, she made her way over to the fire, holding out her hands and greedily absorbing the warmth. If given the choice, she'd probably park herself in a chair close by and not move for the entire night.

There didn't seem to be anybody about, but Lynn knew that somebody would be nearby. And so she simply made herself comfortable in one of the chairs, waiting to see who might arrive next, their gracious host or a guest such as herself.

3. Likes Origins liked this post

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

Unlike Lynn, Morgan was fine with the temperature. Though this could owe to her usual jacket being made of heavy leather. Lynn's arrival had been easy enough to spot. The Twilit Page had a brilliant vantage point from the roof of the Boarding House. Not that Morgan had been on the look out, she'd just wanted to see what the roof looked like. It was...a well maintained roof. Morgan did take teh time to clear out the rain gutters whilst she was up, figuring: "why not?"

Upon seeing her motley-mate, Morgan had been tempted to simply shout a hello down to Lynn. But a person shouting from the rooftops was not conductive of the Freehold's low profile policy. Instead, the raccoon opted to slowly (and quietly) climb down the easiest (and least likely to cause damage) way she could. That she'd be out of sight and have to walk around the house to get to the backyard was less a worry then damaging the "base" of the Autumn Court.

This caused her to approach Lynn with the Minstrel's back facing Morgan whilst the woman was focusing on the fire: "Hiya Lynn. Foist heh-here ye are. Likes it?"

Lynn Mills

Lynn jumped a bit when Morgan seemed to appear out of nowhere behind her, but she quickly turned with a grin, holding out her arms and giving her Motley mate a brief but warm hug.

"There you are!" She took a half step back and smiled. "We haven't been spending nearly enough time together. We need a day to just hang out." Then she gestured with both arms at the patio. "And this is amazing! I love what you all have done, it looks great. And it must have taken forever to put together."

6. Likes Origins liked this post
    Freehold Pledge: Winter
    Allies (Clubs) 1
    Allies (Emergency Services) 1
    Allies (Unions) 3
    Malcolm Green, the Mountain

WP: 4/4
    Health: 10/10
    Giant
    Mantle: Bubble of crisp, cold, air surrounds him. Frost rimes his head and shoulders, tracing icy epaulettes.
    Malcolm Green

Sun Banisher's Oath

(+1 Investigation, +1 Intimidation) - Winter 2016

Freehold Pledge

(+1 Streetwise) - Winter 2016

Dragon's Bane Pledge

(+3 Faerie Favour) - Spring 2017
    Greens Scenes

Dragon Giant|

PRE

Green appeared - a silent mass heralded only by his titanic shadow slicing across the patio. He sniffed, big hands fumbling with the collar of his blue chequered shirt, eyes dismissive of the wooden furniture yet warm to the arrangement of lanterns and the blazing hearth.

"Uh. Yeah. Sup." He mumbled - the sound of a swarm of giant bees.

Introduction given, he moved with slow and heavy steps to take his place by hearth and table. A hand reached out for what was on offer, stopped and retracted. Instead his head swung as he took in the patio, the house, and the roof (where he caught a fleeting glimpse of a vanishing Steepscrambler).

"Not many here. Am I just early?"

He seemed distracted by his shoulder, which he had started brushing furiously. To outsiders, it would have seemed just pantomime; to others of his ilk they would have seen an Oath wither and ablate away as the Season turned.

Tally Benoit

Merits:

Court Goodwill(Summer) •
    Eidetic Memory
    Fleet of Foot •••
    Hedgespun Wolf Whistle ••
    Fast Reflexes •

Health: [][][][][][][][]
    Clarity: •••••••
    Willpower: ••••••
    Glamour: 9/10

Beast Blessing:

8a when Animal Ken skill and spend Glamour to a die to dice pools involving Pre and Com.

Curse:

Suffer -4 to untrained Mental skills. No 10-again with Intelligence pools

Kith Blessing:

Tooth and Claw: Causes Lethal Damage instead of Bashing when fighting unarmed.

Freehold Commendation Benefits:

+ 1 to Clarity degeneration roll and + 1 to Brawl

PRE

Tally arrives wearing casual cloths with a shirt sporting orange pumpkin patch with a full moon shining down upon it with brown being the background. Her jeans are black and her wolf whistle pendant necklace on display. A jack 'o' lantern beanie covering her head, it's orange with black markings done up like eyes and jagged mouth.

Without giving much thought, she walks towards the group of three, it's clear that there weren't a lot here at this point in time. "Hey. Nice to see you Morgan. Green." She greets the two she knows as she look at each before nodding a greeting to Lynn, introducing herself, "Hi, not sure if we've been introduced. I'm Tally Benoit."

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

Morgan's hands shot up and started waving in front of her chest, "Oh-heh sorr-sorry-sorry Lynn. Nada-not intend sssurprise, sorry." After taking a second to calm, she smiled at Lynn, "No, we heh-hath not. Would like-enjoy feh-fixing that. And-uh, I, uh, did try assssking around for venues for ye band-thing. Hope that going well wid-with normans. Asssking...did not. Erm, go well that is. Oh," Morgan rubbed the back of her head and gave a short laugh, ""T-thank ye Lynn, Autumn does its best."[/COLOR] Though Morgan had only helped with part of the setup.

And someone brought the mountain to the meeting. Morgan turned to welcome Green with a smile and a wave hello, "Green! Wel-welcomes to ye. I posit ye be-be early. At least I really-honest-truth heh-hope that is case and instead of low-attendance, heh-heh." Morgan's head scanned around nervously. It wouldn't be good if nobody showed up. Though a familiar Beast was spotted by Morgan's rapidly moving head.
    "You are...looking good-and-solid Green, heh-heh. How are ye doing?"

The newest arrival was familiar to Morgan. Enough so that her instincts didn't scream: she's gonna eat me, at the sight of a predator themed Beast. Instead of panic, Morgan returned Tally's greeting: "Hiya Tally, hope ye are well." A friendly smile was cast towards her motley mate when Tally made her introduction. Morgan figured, Lynn would be good with her own introductions.

10. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post

Lynn Mills

Lynn shrugged a bit at Morgan's mention of the band. "Eh. It's not really going anywhere at the moment. Not surprising, if a group of people don't have a reason to work together, it doesn't always go anywhere."

Smiling, she turned and faced Green and Tally as they came in. "Hello there," she nodded as she returned the other woman's greeting. "I don't think we've met before. I'm Lynn, Lynn Mills. I'm motley mates with Morgan here, and I'm also a member of the council that just got elected during the summer. So," she dug a card out and handed it to Tally. "If you ever have any problems or need to report something, give me a call. I'll make sure that it's taken care of."

S
    Sasha

Autumn, one step closer to Winter. The chill in the air was a sign of what was to come. The heat of Summer now diminishing and the turning of the seasons brought a smile to her face. She’d come to love Halloween as well, for very different reasons; when the butterfly let down her wings.

Upon entering the Hedge to the party, L’aire had already realized she was a little overdressed. Her Elvin ears poked through tendrils of her longer than normal hair. She didn’t let it bother her. To her, looking decent for a Coronation was something she’d always uphold. And who knows what could happen and if she needed to be a liaison for something. It was her new role and she’d try to wear it well.

A soft grin on her face as she saw Lynn, Morgan, Malcolm and, surprisingly, Tally. The Dancer walked over the grass in heels without aerating the lawn.

“Hello everyone.”

"Lynn, if I haven't told you yet, congratulations." The Fairest was sure she hadn't said it yet and it hadn't come up anywhere either.**

ooc

Tally Benoit

Merits:

Court Goodwill(Summer) •
    Eidetic Memory
    Fleet of Foot •••
    Hedgespun Wolf Whistle ••
    Fast Reflexes •

Health: [][][][][][][][]
    Clarity: •••••••
    Willpower: ••••••
    Glamour: 9/10

Beast Blessing:

8a when Animal Ken skill and spend Glamour to a die to dice pools involving Pre and Com.

Curse:

Suffer -4 to untrained Mental skills. No 10-again with Intelligence pools

Kith Blessing:

Tooth and Claw: Causes Lethal Damage instead of Bashing when fighting unarmed.

Freehold Commendation Benefits:

+ 1 to Clarity degeneration roll and + 1 to Brawl

PRE

Tally takes the offered card, she gives it a quick look before pocketing it in her jean's pocket. "I'll do my best to remember that, Lynn." She tells Lynn with a nod. She does recall something about forming a Motley. "I hope your bond stays strong and untarnished." She says towards the pair.

"I hope things have been going well concerning the Freehold." She says. "Nothing has come up that we couldn't handle."

She turns and gives the incoming Fairest a warm smile, greeting her, "Good to see you. I hope everything's been well with you?"

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 30

You do not have permission to view the list of names.