Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    Garrick Marlon
    Status 2 (Gun Permit)
    Garrick Marlon

Holstered gun on his right hip
    Sheathed knife on his left hip

Court - No weapons
    Gimme - Pistol and Knife

Nosferatu Curse: The irises of Garrick's eyes are milky white, they never seem to focus on what he is paying attention too. Consequently it is hard to tell if he's looking at you or around you or past you.
    Scenes

NOS
    PRE

"Nope, got bored one day and decided to go shoot a gun. Turned into a habit." The Nosferatu gives a half-hearted shrug. "Better than falling into problems. Had to help my mom and a jail cell wouldn't have."

"Huh, guess I don't know enough about ghouls then."

Good call. Let's wrap

s
    sumthingpositiv

"That's encouraging." Katya says with a half smile. "I've been taking some lessons from Whip Antinori on shooting and so it's nice to know one can be skilled in firearms with their own practice rather than needing a school of training."

When Garrick comments on his lack of knowledge on ghouls, Katya says "That makes two of us." not elaborating anymore on her own attitude, soured most recently by Cody's demise. By now she has merged onto the expressway and asks "Just let me know which exit to pull off of. Was there anything else you wished to discuss before I drop you off? I know it was a bit brief, but it's better to give you caution now before moving forward in your role as Priscus."

Garrick Marlon
    Status 2 (Gun Permit)
    Garrick Marlon

Court - No weapons
    Gimme - Pistol and Knife

Nosferatu Curse: The irises of Garrick's eyes are milky white, they never seem to focus on what he is paying attention too. Consequently it is hard to tell if he's looking at you or around you or past you.
    Scenes

NOS
    PRE

"I can show you as well sometime, if you want." A small smile spreads under the unnerving eyes. "O" Garrick shifts to look around. "Just up here, then take a left." The Nosferatu shakes his head. "No Seneschal, I just wanted to let you know that I am now the Nosferatu Priscus. I am happy though that we were able to have this conversation. Mr. Gilroy left me feeling a bit paranoid."

s
    sumthingpositiv

"I'd be appreciative." Katya says as she takes the left. "I'm sure everyone has a unique style that can be beneficial in various situations.

"Well, some paranoia is a bit healthy given our existence, I am glad you let me know though, I'll be sure to send any new family members your way if they should arrive."

Katya continues heading towards the necropolis, feeling slightly more comfortable that slowly, everyone who should know about Brady was catching up.

End scene?

Garrick Marlon
    Status 2 (Gun Permit)
    Garrick Marlon

Court - No weapons
    Gimme - Pistol and Knife

Scenes

NOS
    PRE

"Thank you for that." Garrick nods his head before getting out of the car at the Necropolis. Well the upper entrance which happens to be under a dilapidated and decaying house.

"The basement has a door leading to the Necropolis. Just knock if you need to get in."

End scene. Good scene!

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread