Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
151 - 160
DISPLAYED
VtR Questions and Scene Talk

Page 16 of 20 First ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 Last

Twist Scenes

Alright, I wanted to ask if it is possible to have Helen revisit the place they ended last time and re-examine the scene to see whats left ?

Jennifer Hazelton

Alright, I wanted to ask if it is possible to have Helen revisit the place they ended last time and re-examine the scene to see whats left ?
    I would be open to it, yet it requires getting deltadream Twist 's permission. I would reach out to Twist in comms.
    Tag me when creating the thread that includes Vanishing ' in the tag.

3. Likes Ruach liked this post

Jennifer Hazelton

George Albert Baker

What is this new Confidants scene? I don't remember you messaging me about an ST slot for another ST scene atm.
    Is this instead of a Confidants scene with Helen this month?

I don't have a comms from Albert about this scene.
    Send me something about what Albert would have told Ruby about why she's going to this place tonight.

G

Albert Baker
    Albert Baker

This is the thread about the Temporary Acknowledgement that was asked for. It is labelled Confidants as it is part of the plot and I was asked to open the thread. There will be correspondence shortly, apologies for not messaging you.

Jennifer Hazelton

George You mean this thread from September 15th? Alright, I had not realized that you intended to ask me to write for Ruby in the scene you set up with Alder Lady Alessandra, Priscus of the Gangrel. I'll look for the comms so I can write for Ruby.

Twist

Hound, Lady Viscount, Invictus
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks •• (Alluring)
    Public Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Sand

Striking Looks •• (Curvy)

I would be open to it, yet it requires getting deltadream Twist 's permission. I would reach out to Twist in comms.
    Tag me when creating the thread that includes Vanishing ' in the tag.
    Seryna and John
    Sorry for the long delay- been struggling with how Twist is going to move forward. But I spoke with Seryna and I think there is a path forward.

If Helen wants to investigate the location, it should be safe (from House Millarr at least) for her to do such.

Jennifer Hazelton

Hey folks,
    I am maxxed out on Storyteller scenes at the moment. Two Confidants plot threads, 2 Vanishing plot threads, Forten's Illusion: Tailgating and Forten's Illusion: Rapture.
    Do not put up anymore threads expecting any ST involvement.
    I am going to be light on my player threads for November, which hopefully means quicker response time. If you are in a plot, remember my new rule here: To writers in these plots: I would like to see you make two posts per week into the plot. Otherwise, the urgency in plot dies and the plots drag.

9. Likes BoxingUnicorn liked this post

Jennifer Hazelton

I apologize for such a long wait on catching up on Storyteller and Jennifer's posts. My back went out and my mom's visit coincided with me just not having spoons to sit in the computer chair. I am extending plotty threads by the time I was AWOL so characters will not suffer.
    If you are interested in Drakken's Blood and Faith, check in on the Vampire Plot Call

11. Likes RipTide, liked this post

Jennifer Hazelton

Hello Vampire players,
    I am going to be running only three Storyteller threads at a time once the current threads close. I am currently managing seven threads and it is a lot. If you ask for a Storyteller slot, your character needs to have initiative and you will post 2-3 times per week in the Plot thread.
    One can clearly see posting once every six days delays the flow of the plot. If plot investigators have a few meetings, plot is further delayed waiting on 3 - 6 people to post. I suggest writers involved in plots utilize communication with other characters in plots on what they have learned. It wouldn't be a bad idea to write concise reports to the Seneschal, Prince and other investigators.

Jennifer Hazelton

Blood and Faith Writers: John Helen Kingsley George Albert Baker BoxingUnicorn Conner Wells The event on the flier is time sensitive. Your character should post into The Compound by 1/25/ 2023

14. Likes liked this post
Page 16 of 20 First ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 Last
+ Reply to Thread