Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
81 - 90
DISPLAYED
VtR Questions and Scene Talk

Page 9 of 20 First ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... Last

Jennifer Hazelton

Theres a few things stated that characters want to accomplish in Connecting the Dots. I recommend getting what needs to be shared out there and make the plan with some urgency. You don't want to let the clock run out on this one, as there will be Plot Points happening immeniently. Having a solid foundation in Connecting the Dots can help. If posts slow down for a few days, I advise that the leaders can move onto the next point on the to do list.
    pisces Scourge Psychangel Alexander Moore White Milton

2. Likes White, Scourge, Ruach, pisces, Yumyumcrow liked this post

Jennifer Hazelton

In dropping bodies, I do want to mention that the coroner did not write " no bite marks". This is information gained from reading the reports and seeing that there are no marks mentioned.

Feel free to let me know if you want to correct that spoken sentence as he would be able to read the report, Scourge.

If you want more details, go ahead and post reading the reports and what is being sought. Alexander will have a higher chance of detecting abnormally, or others who possess medicine / investigation: specialty

4. Likes Ruach liked this post

Oops sorry. I misunderstood. I'd correct it to:

“Finally… there’s the coroner, Even if they haven't breached the Masquerade, we need to make sure and even if it’s not the case, the evidence is pretty close in its own right

Jennifer Hazelton

Excellent, I edited that.
    In Dropping bodies, go ahead and skip ST post place this turn. They'll post in when they have contributions

7. Likes pisces, Ruach liked this post

Endymion Psychangel razzy

For this thread: http://nwod.org/forum/showthread.php...ion&p=14472414
    Edward would want to park on the street and then approach on foot. He'll give a ride to whoever wants one. I assume all characters will show up and enter at a coordinated time?

9. Likes Endymion liked this post

So, Milton would likely park on the street and approach on foot as well, as early as possible in the evening. I'm fine with the idea of coordinated arrival, either as a single group or in waves (with Milton and Edward paving the way for Alexander and Mable).

Seryna Question concerning the locked security door--I get the impression that one would need to approach the guest parking guards to negotiate access via that door. Or is there some sort of intercom visible at the door that would indicate that one can approach that entry directly?

11. Likes Ruach liked this post

Jennifer Hazelton

QuoteQuote:
    Seryna Question concerning the locked security door--I get the impression that one would need to approach the guest parking guards to negotiate access via that door. Or is there some sort of intercom visible at the door that would indicate that one can approach that entry directly?
    Approaching the Sacramento County Coroner building, one would find that the streets immediately next to the building are red tow away zones. You are correct, Endymion .
    The area is designed so that guests must pass the security booth attached to the limited guest parking lot. The door is difficult to determine this far away. One is looking at the door from the the guest parking lot or idling down on the street to scope out the area.

13. Likes Endymion, Ruach liked this post

Thank you for the clarification, Seryna!

In that case, Milton will likely pull directly into the guest parking area. As I said earlier, I'm happy to coordinate arrival as a group--even arrive in the same vehicle. What say you, folks? White Psychangel razzy

Mable Wood
    Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

BP3/Pre2/SL2:Wholesome/Pro3: Aspect of the Predator

Mable will bring her truck just in case of prying eyes she doesn't want to fly in. It didn't work so hot last time. lol
    Parking on the street makes sense.

Endymion Psychangel razzy

For this thread: http://nwod.org/forum/showthread.php...ion&p=14472414
    Edward would want to park on the street and then approach on foot. He'll give a ride to whoever wants one. I assume all characters will show up and enter at a coordinated time?
    Gangrel/BP3/Pro3/SL2:Wholesome
    "Given only the health of the soil, nothing that dies is dead for very long" -Wendell Berry

Mable Wood
    Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

BP3/Pre2/SL2:Wholesome/Pro3: Aspect of the Predator

Mable will drive because she has some interesting equipment in it just in case.

Thank you for the clarification, Seryna!

In that case, Milton will likely pull directly into the guest parking area. As I said earlier, I'm happy to coordinate arrival as a group--even arrive in the same vehicle. What say you, folks? White Psychangel razzy
    Gangrel/BP3/Pro3/SL2:Wholesome
    "Given only the health of the soil, nothing that dies is dead for very long" -Wendell Berry

Page 9 of 20 First ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... Last
+ Reply to Thread