Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
131 - 140
DISPLAYED
VtR Questions and Scene Talk

Page 14 of 20 First ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... Last

Seryna

Following up on this: http://nwod.org/forum/showpost.php?p=14478748

Not including time is my bad. As for locations 3 and 4: in the scenes "a Mutual Perspective," "Connecting the Dots," and "Dot Dot Dot" the closest to a location being discussed for the Poacher is JC going over the Wrangler Bar. Although this occurred before Edward or Mable joined the scene, and the suspect was the Jackal. I did not find Quinn ever stating or describing a location when it comes to the Poacher.

I am putting in work to pay attention, if despite that I am still missing something, then I apologize. I am not trying to take your work for granted or not put in my own effort to meet you halfway.

For now, to keep the scene running, I'll make a post with Edward and Mable looking around truck stops in Florin.

2. Likes liked this post

Mable Wood
    Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

BP3/Pre2/SL2:Wholesome/Pro3: Aspect of the Predator

Seryna

Following up on this: http://nwod.org/forum/showpost.php?p=14478748

Not including time is my bad. As for locations 3 and 4: in the scenes "a Mutual Perspective," "Connecting the Dots," and "Dot Dot Dot" the closest to a location being discussed for the Poacher is JC going over the Wrangler Bar. Although this occurred before Edward or Mable joined the scene, and the suspect was the Jackal. I did not find Quinn ever stating or describing a location when it comes to the Poacher.

I am putting in work to pay attention, if despite that I am still missing something, then I apologize. I am not trying to take your work for granted or not put in my own effort to meet you halfway.

For now, to keep the scene running, I'll make a post with Edward and Mable looking around truck stops in Florin.
    I was trying to follow Edwards lead. Sorry if I messed up the locations. I had also looked through dot dot dot and didn't find the info I was looking for. I apologize for missing the information you gave.
    Gangrel/BP3/Pro3/SL2:Wholesome
    "Given only the health of the soil, nothing that dies is dead for very long" -Wendell Berry

4. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra
    Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra

So I had a Vampire/Invictus question. In a thread, Invictus Survival Guide, that West was awesome enough to make, one post stuck out. There was a question about the difference between Mister and Alder. The answer was 'It's basically a function of age and Blood Potency. Here, at TV, BP4 is when the 'Alder kicked in, since most of the population was BP 1-3'.

Obviously we're not TV anymore...lol! But does that answer still stand? Would a vampire with BP4 and above be considered an Alder in the Invictus?

6. Likes pisces, Ruach liked this post

Mable Wood
    Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

BP3/Pre2/SL2:Wholesome/Pro3: Aspect of the Predator

Scourge in PrP TRoS The Mother of Grendel I want to have mable know all about the mekhet curse. Should I roll for it? if so what do you want to roll to be? Thanks!!

Gangrel/BP3/Pro3/SL2:Wholesome
    "Given only the health of the soil, nothing that dies is dead for very long" -Wendell Berry

8. Likes Scourge, Ruach liked this post

Twist

Hound, Lady Viscount, Invictus
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks •• (Alluring)
    Public Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Sand

Striking Looks •• (Curvy)

Alessandra Orianna Jacque Killian Jennifer Hazelton Seryna Drakken Connor OBrien R Quartermain Jake T

Posted in the Invictus social group about a covenant meeting. Tags don't trigger well there so I'm pinging y'all here to go check it out and respond.

10. Likes Ruach liked this post

Jennifer Hazelton

It's that time again- get your XPRs in before the end of the month. If you're in a plot, remember to remind how your character helped move the plot forward. Looking pretty isn’t everything.

12. Likes Ruach liked this post

Jennifer Hazelton

Hello folks. I hope that this finds you well.
    I have a small announcement. Moving forward, I would like writers to commit to being able to post three times a week to plots before joining a plot thread. If you are unable to do so, do refrain from joining plot threads until you have the ability to hold to the posting requirements.
    I have created a rule that characters can only be in two plots at a time, including PRPs. This ensures that we continue to have urgency in posting and the plot doesn't slow.

14. Likes Ruach liked this post

Jennifer Hazelton

Hey folks.
    I'm going to be going through the threads and catching up with ST posts upon my return from vacation.

Any scenes that do not have a post from characters in the last 10 days will be closed. I believe that's Forten's illusion chapter 1 and Something stirs patrol.

Forten is a current plot that you can sign up for in Plot.
    I would be opening a new thread for that when I am told we have characters interested in the plot.
    The Vanishing ( Elder missing and needs to be found) plot will be opened with an announcement of an event that affects much of the domain. Keep an eye out for ' The vanishing Chapter 1' thread to go up. I intend for it to be around the 17th, depending on spoons.

16. Likes BoxingUnicorn liked this post

Jennifer Hazelton

BoxingUnicorn Do post into Something Stirs patrol or I will write you out.

18. Likes liked this post

Jennifer Hazelton

It's that time again - get your XPR in before the end of the month. If your character is in a plot, detail how your character has moved the plot forward.

Page 14 of 20 First ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... Last
+ Reply to Thread