Watch

New Territory for a New Pack

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last

Crowley Yumyumcrow Truce Vassagon
      Cast at home
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-09-10 04:50:01 Life armour rolls 5 to Life + Gno + HS - 2 advanced duration -1 failure (10 Again) 10, 10, 7, 7, 8, 4, 9 4 successes
    2015-09-10 04:49:50 Life armour rolls 6 to Life + Gno + HS - 2 advanced duration (10 Again) 4, 6, 5, 2, 5, 1 failure
    2015-09-10 04:49:36 Life Sight rolls 5 to Life + Gno + HS - 2 advanced duration -1 failure (10 Again) 3, 10, 10, 1, 7, 3, 10, 2 3 successes
    2015-09-10 04:49:03 Life Sight rolls 6 to Life + Gno + HS - 2 advanced duration (10 Again) 5, 1, 7, 5, 1, 1 failure

Flidais hopped out of the cab, slightly annoyed that her car choose this week to chuck a tantrum but not lingering on it for long. The building looked impressive, a slight sense of nervousness settled over Flidais which she embraced, felt the emotion and then attempted to release it with a deep exhalation. She and Puppy walked up to the door and rang the buzzer, if there was none, instead she knocked, entering a sanctum uninvited seemed like a good way to get hurt.
    Flidais
    Thyrsus Mystagogue
    Presence: 3 (Animalistic)

Presence •• (Bookish)
    Truce

Fair-skinned and thin, Truce does not appear to get out much, choosing instead to pursue more studious endeavors. He appears as a typical college student, wearing button up shirts, slacks, and a sports coat at times. His hair is dark brown and wavy, his eyes hazel.

Spell List

Spiders: EGuard(3P,self)

PRE

A latch is heard turning on the other side of the door and a moment later Truce appears. He is cleaned up and dressed casually in a button up shirt and slacks.

"Flidais, welcome. It's good to see you. Are you here just to check the place out or did you need some help moving in?"

Truce glances back into the residence, following a thought rather than observing anything in particular. "Einstein isn't here at the moment but I could see if Crowley and I could assist you."

His eyes return to Flidais and about her person. "Oh, and hello there, Puppy. It's good to see you too," he says as one might speak to a child in a heightened air of excitement.

"Thank you, I'm happy to be here. As for moving in..." She indicates to the few bags and bow, "I don't own much, I thought it would just be easier to carry it all and if it doesn't work out it's pretty easy to pick up again." she said with a shrug. "Oh I brought this as a bit of a thank you." she holds out a baked mud cake, it looked roughly made but tasty, clearly not store bought.

Puppy held out a hand to shake, excitement showing through the tail wagging fast enough to power a small boat across some water.
    Flidais
    Thyrsus Mystagogue

Free Council

Temoins du Sud, Doorwarden
    Crowley

Free Council

PRE

Crowley appears, but not from the Sanctum. A brown hatch back with a horribly banged up wing pulls up - badly - and the Acanthus rolls out in a puff of thickly scented smoke. He is dressed in a tunic and hose, wrapped in a red cloak with thickly worked bordering with a strangely zen look upon his face. Exhaustion and excitement are evident on his placid face. He turns serenely to the car and waves in a peculiar fashion and then headed toward the house.

He found his way blocked by his Cabal mates and simply stood, monkish, on the threshold, seemingly at one with the universe.

Not much gets passed Flidais' trained senses, she spins around and notices Crowley clearly having come from what was probably one of the fringe religious groups, he seemed to be really getting something out of it though, she gave a slight nod of approval and wave of welcome as he waves, she then grabs her bags and steps inside so as to not block his way, sometimes a soul expanding journey requires time to recuperate.

"Did you have a good experience?" She asked calmly not wanting to ruin the lingering effects.
    Flidais
    Thyrsus Mystagogue

Presence •• (Bookish)
    Truce

Fair-skinned and thin, Truce does not appear to get out much, choosing instead to pursue more studious endeavors. He appears as a typical college student, wearing button up shirts, slacks, and a sports coat at times. His hair is dark brown and wavy, his eyes hazel.

Spell List

PRE

Sorry, forgot about this!

"Oh, uh..." says Truce, regarding the cake with some surprise. "Well that's very thoughtful of you, thanks." As the dog shows its interest, Truce accepts the offer of 'shaking' its paw with a polite smile. He moves aside from the doorway, allowing Flidais to enter.

"Come in, come in," he starts before looking over Flidais's shoulder at the approaching figure of Crowley.

"Oh, Crowley, hello. You remember Flidais. Where...what is it that you're wearing?" he asks slowly, trying to make the question sound less offhand.

Should Flidais wish to enter she will find the entryway has a spacious foyer with a side closet and high console table. It opens up into the living space, a bright and furnished room neighboring the kitchen. A stairway set in the opposite wall leads up to a higher floor.

Free Council

Temoins du Sud, Doorwarden
    Crowley

Free Council

PRE

"Ommmmm. Oh. Hi guys."

It takes a little shake and the Enchanter is grounded in the here and now.

"I was with..." Quick check of the outfit. "...The neo-pagans. Or was it the Viking guys? Wait? Yes. Some friends of mine wanted bodies for a rite. Out west - one of them keeps a property out that way between Folsom and the Prairie City recreation area, so its kind of secluded. Nice. Pleasant. Was great. Felt at one with the universe. Also I did a bit of networking, but not much. Way too much fun to be had!"

He smiled (a monkish, saintly, smile).

"Glad to have you with us Flidais." He added as he followed the pair inside.

Flidais lets out an appreciative whistle as she heads inside. "Pretty nice joint you have set up here. Is there a room where I can put my stuff down?" She asks indicating to the multiple bags she is holding.

"How often do you go out to rites? Do they accept others? She directed this question towards Crowley, such things were right up her alley as far things she wants to experience. She looked down at Puppy behaving so well, she would have given her packmate an ear rub right then but didn't want to drop her bags down thoughtlessly.
    Flidais
    Thyrsus Mystagogue

Presence •• (Bookish)
    Truce

Spell List

PRE

"Oh, that's interesting," remarks Truce politely on Crowley's endeavors. "But you mean east though, right? Not too far of a trip then."

Truce answers to Flidais, "Yes, we do have a room. It used to belong to one of our previous members, Damascus, but we've prepared it for you in anticipation of your arrival." It seemed appropriate, given they shared a common path. "It's upstairs next to Einstein's room. She comes in late or early in the morning sometimes but she's fairly quiet so that shouldn't disturb you. I suppose there's something else I should have mentioned. There is a Ghost that resides with us, named Chelsea. She's a dear friend of mine and mostly harmless. I'll have to introduce you at some point just so she doesn't confuse you for an intruder."

Truce seems slightly embarrassed to mention the fact, more so because he had forgotten to before now. He's not sure how Flidais might regard the possibility of a specter wandering the Sanctum without her knowing it. But better to tell her now before she finds out later.

"Hmm... Does Chelsea like dogs?" Flidais asked what seemed to be the most important question that came to mind when the ghost was brought. Clearly the ghost was fine around people otherwise she wouldn't be here. The idea of ghost + dog antics at 1 am was an amusing thought but also potentially an issue for constant sleep.
    Flidais
    Thyrsus Mystagogue

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread