Ended
Watch

Late Night Conspiracies

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    J
    Juan Cordoba

Sandra Dee's on 601 Fifteenth was the agreed upon location. Juan's black BMW was parked out front the restaurant, his engine off. He kept an eye out for the Gangrel Seneschal's arrival.

s
    sumthingpositiv

Katya's SUV pulled into the parking lot of Sandra Dee's. The BBQ restaurant reminded her of places out in the midwest and was a bit of a surprise coming from the lord of Succubi.

Perfect hiding spot then

Blinking her eyes, she lets the blood in her system course through her veins, bringing to live her capillaries and bringing a slightly darker more radient shade to her pale skin. She grips the handle and pulls open the door, keeping her body tense as she prepares herself to react to the unmistakable presence of another predator.

Easy now girl....you know he's going to be there, so no need to get to uppity right? she knows it's pointless to try and prep, like waiting for your alarm to go off in the morning, the anxiety of feeling the first pull does everything it can to avoid it, but she knows to just relax and wait for the ride to come.

Choosing a more inconspicuous attire, Katya is dressed in jeans and a hooded sweatshirt, her long hair tied back in a ponytail as she looks around for Juan.

-1 vitae for Blush of life

J
    Juan Cordoba

Watching the Kine distractedly moving about, his eyes searched for the Seneschal among their number. So much food walking around, why not grab a bite while he waited.

Animalistic thoughts ceded to conscious caution. Wandering eyes just might drift his way. He forced the Vitae to course through long dead veins. The unusual sensation of a heartbeat pulsed in his chest. Color had returned to his skin. He wriggled his fingers on the steering wheel.

Time had passed since he last saw her. It was a minute or so when he recognized her face. The savage hunger raced across his mind. His left hand grabbed onto the door handle readying to fling itself open.

Claim her blood.

Now.

His digits tightened. The Beast had been quelled.

Stepping out of his car, and locking it behind him, he was dressed in dark blue jeans, black dress shoes and a grey polo shirt. Juan approached Katya with an air of vigilance. "Good evening," he greeted the Seneschal.

-1 vitae for Blush

s
    sumthingpositiv

The slamming of a car door, the lock mechanism and footsteps all with the turn of her face brought Katya to rolling her eyes in the back of her head as her metacarpals locked, forming claw like fingers as her shoulders tensed. The image of the nicely dressed man stripped and hog tied, his back ready to be ripped open only stayed within Katya's mind for a moment before she blinked and gently shook her head to dash the impulsive monster inside.

Raising her head she gives a bow of her head to Juan and says "Good evening...shall we head inside or would you rather we keep conversation within in the confines of an automobile?" she asks as she gestures to the restaurant, unsure if it was the seemingly rustic atmosphere to hide under that Juan wanted or if it was merely the location.

J
    Juan Cordoba

Looking upon the Seneschal's face as she spoke, he confirmed his interest in what to do next. "Let's go for a drive." He felt more comfortable keeping their discussion away from eyes and ears paying too much attention to them. "Yours or mine?"

s
    sumthingpositiv

The lack of fear for talking quietly amongst an interrupting waitstaff member pleased katya and she smiled. "I can drive." she says as she gestures to her vehicle. She activates her remote locks and unlocks the passenger side for Juan. Once he steps inside all he can see besides an empty back seat is a large duffle bag sitting on the floor in the back. Once she walks around to the drivers side she hops in, fastening her seatbelt as she adjusts her mirror. "Feel free to direct me towards parts or away from parts of the city as you deem fit, I enjoy getting to see parts of the city I have yet to explore regardless." she says before turning the ignition on. She waits for him to shut the door before asking "So what is it I can do for you this evening Priscus Cordoba?"

J
    Juan Cordoba

Following quickly, he opened the door and hopped in. Setting his seat belt locked in place, his first words were, "Drive down until we hit Twenty Ninth Street, then onto south toward that god awful tangled knot they call a high way."

If someone was following them, he'd make damn sure they'd experience a good deal of frustration.

Once they started driving, he finally replied, "Seneschal Harding, before I begin telling you something you already know, have you been informed of the crisis within our Domain?"

s
    sumthingpositiv

Signaling to turn, Katya makes a right out of the parking lot and towards twenty ninth street as Juan instructs. her thumb rubs against the inner part of the steering wheel as she mentally preps herself for another conversation on the ongoing threats to the domain.

"I have, by Priscus Regan. He has said you and Priscus Sterling are also well informed as to what is going on with the threat to the domain...that being Erika Brady." she side eyes Juan to gauge his reaction, seeing how his personal stake in this might differ from others before she continues. "He tells me this has been a long ongoing situation with many moving parts. I'm sure you're more informed than i, so all I will say is that the last thing Priscus Regan told me was that the current goal was to locate and destroy the former Prince Straiphen before Brady and her followers do." she makes another turn and one she is heading straight down a road again she asks "Does that information tie close to what you have to share or is this a different turn of events?" she asks gently, knowing that there were plenty other details regarding the threat.

J
    Juan Cordoba

Juan breathed a sigh of relief. She was in the loop. "Good...you're aware of that much." It was time to bring her up to date, "I met with Priscus Regan. He told me Straiphen is dead. Thankfully, one head of the hydra has been cauterized."

Cordoba's eyes up into the rear and side view mirrors to take note of what cars were behind them.

"Unfortunately, we have another problem."
    The Shadow Dragon's words had left an indelible mark on his mind. "Priscus Roth's Ghoul, Cody, has been subjugated by one of Brady's allies, Jacqui Cotouri."

s
    sumthingpositiv

Katya's moment of levity is short lived when the mentioning of Cody passes. Her eyes close briefly before she turns and heads south towards the expressway, the burning anger of hindsight pushing her to gripping the steering wheel ever so tightly.

"So that is what happened." she says as she shakes her head, "This is where my ignorance of ghouls has potentially led me to dropping the ball. As you recall, Priscus Roth threw a party on independence day. Cody apparently got hold of a roman candle and attacked Priscus Roth and Marco Fernandez, causing them both to flee. When I arrived, Priscus Gilroy was hiding, having witnessed the whole thing." she realizes that she needs to be concise with details like this and cuts to the chase. "Myself, Whip Antinori and tomas warren tracked Konrad down. We were obviously concerned about Cody, being that Konrad felt that his haven was the only place Cody would go. We insisted on accompanying him but Konrad said he would handle Cody." her lower lip swallows the upper for a moment as she delivers the other unpleasant part of the news. "because priscus Gilroy had said he texted Deputy Yui about the incident, and because I was not familiar with the behavior of ghouls, I let Konrad leave on his own, taking his word that this was some peculiarity in Cody. Later on he texted us, saying Cody was 'under the influence.' Naturally, I was concerned, but planned on asking him about it at our scheduled family meeting."

A sigh escapes her lips "Then this evening before I was off to the asylum, Mistress Keeper Villiers left me a memo saying that she was off with Konrad to investigate a "psychic interference" with Cody." her hand touches her forehead "I cannot believe I didn't see that connection. We could have addressed this issue the night it happened." she then catches the pattern of self pity she does and straightens her posture. "My apologies Priscus, fretting over this is not productive. It seems though that different parties are coming together with different information regarding Cody as I don't know if Konrad or Miss Villiers is aware of Miss Cotouri's involvement, how was it you came to deduct that it was she who subjugated him?"

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 12

You do not have permission to view the list of names.