Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Errant Calling Zero (Among Others)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    R
    Redinski

Errant looks through the Eclipse's list. No wonder nobody knows how to get in touch with this guy. He starts punching the numbers in, one after another, until he finds the right one...

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

(( And what does Errant say when someone answers the phone? ))
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

R
    Redinski

"Hey, I'm looking for a, uh, Mr. Zero?" he begins. 'Looking for a Zero' would probably be taken the wrong way he muses.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

After many frustrating calls, peppered with insults, laughter, and confusion, Errant may have found pay dirt.

"Yo..." comes the eloquent reply.

Finally.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

R
    Redinski

"Okay," Errant exhales in relief. "I'm Errant, I'm new to Sacramento. I'm trying to get myself acknowledged...?"

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

There's a long hissing sound, then a longer pause.

"Acknowledged? What the fuck is that?" finally comes the reply.

R
    Redinski

"Get introduced. Dammit, I don't know." Errant sighed. "I just need to establish that I'm a Pentacle Mage to the Consilium. Or something." Should've asked Falx for details.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"Damn, dude, you can't say that shit on the phone -- what's wrong with you?"

Another pause, preceded by a hiss.

"You want to meet up? Maybe at a titty bar? There's got to be one with a free lunch buffet."

R
    Redinski

Well, that's not what I was expecting...

"Hell. Sorry, it's been a long day. Uh, how about just lunch, eh?" Errant reaches into his refrigerator and pulls out a bottle of vodka. Long, long day.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"Duuuuude... how about Funderland?"

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.