(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Smiling to Vivian, “I completely agree. One never knows what will speak to them and open the depths within until they’ve heard it.” And classical music never changed and never got old. Well, at least in her opinion.

Music today was always changing and in some ways, not for the better.

Wait….what? Did she hear Vivian right? “Guess it would go without saying that I also enjoy the smell of a tattoo parlor. The ink, the ointments.” And in some ways, the sound of the machine was soothing. Sorta like therapy, without the annoying talking head.

The tag wasn’t familiar to her, but she didn’t usually pay attention to those sort of things. And in London? That was too long to remember.

“Maybe there is another way you could go about seeing around you. And bringing life to the memory.” She didn’t have an idea right then and there, but it was a thought.

As Konrad gets up to leave, she nods her head, “Where’s there’s guns, you can count on me being there.” Wink. The mention of a confession comes up again, and she looks to Josephine, curious. The woman was blunt and well spoken, some would say a little harsh, but Ale was curious about her. She like no nonsense Kindred, had she misjudged the woman?
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

V
    Vivian York

She hadn’t been inked as of late. It’d been years and she never let it stick either. It was too much fun to let it disappear and never see it again. But, unlike the feminine Savage, tattoos were not important to her and could be problematic.

Bewildered at the numbers Josephine prattled off, she didn’t comment but the look upon her face probably said enough. “Well maybe Konrad is right…” Although, Vivian didn’t quite catch the relevance of what the Lady said, but now was not the time to ask… and it would eat her until another date. I should have bought the I’m with crazy shirt I saw the other day.

“So, you’ve been sniffing me the whole time?” She teased the Savage, he didn’t have a choice as she was nearly sat upon him. “And yes, good to see you both as well. We’ll have to do that soon.” Agreeing with him, a nod to Ale.

PRE

"Very well. As with all things, so too must this conversation succumb to the caresses of entropy. So I shall bid you all adieu, but thank you once more for the invitation," Josephine said to the others, nodding to Vivian with the mention of gratitude.

"And of course, Konrad," she added to the other Priscus. "I shall be sure to arrange a time for you in my schedule. I shall call you."

I've Done Things... Bad Things.

Domain Status (Bloodhunted)
    Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

"That's how the dogs do it, right?" he answers Vivian, putting a finger on the tip of his nose. "To get to nose each other," he adds in a deadpan exprsesion. They can all groan at that gem.

A nod in return to Josephine. "I appreciate it. Good seeing you all and good evening," he offers before starting down one of the paths in the park. His Blush would fade soon anyways and he wants to place a mark on his meal before sunrise. The impromptu socializing yielded some tidbits for Konrad's scheming mind to chew on, and it confirmed Vivian and Ale's interest in a firing range outing. Lots to do in the coming nights.

Konrad exits scene

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Perhaps deciding to return and settle for some time in the Domain had been a good idea. So far, the other Kindred were entertaining and she had yet to find one that would be a problem.

Ale returned the nod, looking forward to another evening practicing.

Looking to the Lord, “It was a pleasure talking with you Josephine, I hope we get to do it again sometime.” Her words were genuine, she was curious about her.

Konrad gets an eyebrow raise and a gentle shaking of head at the joke. But there was still a grin on her face.
    She stands as well, “Suppose I should see about finding dinner. Was great talking to you all. Buona sera.

Ale exits as well unless stopped
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

6. Likes Cayce liked this post
    V
    Vivian York

Shaking her head, the pun was bad but still, she chuckled. “Too right, Konrad.”

Nodding to them both as they said their goodbyes, with genuine friendliness, she added. “Yes, please, the both of you, enjoy the rest of your evening. We shall see you again I’m sure.”

With a quick tilt of her head, she motioned Josephine to walk on the path the opposite direction of the two.

Giggling after both of them left, she turned to the Lady and Vivian hushed her voice. “So, is it possible we may have bored one of them.” Payback, I love it. Her tone had a note of accomplishment as she watched them both walk away. Particularly Konrad.

“Snack time?” Vivian turned with the hunt in her eyes to her Coterie mate.

PRE

"As long as it's not me you hope to snack upon," Josephine replied with a small smile before nodding towards a rather muscular jogger taking a breather not far from them.

"But I suppose that one might suit your taste?"

End Scene!

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread