(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Like she told Chris she would do, she was out patrolling around the Domain. There really wasn’t a rhyme or reason to where she was going, she was just walking. Enjoying the sights, the Kine and the ability to familiarize herself with the city.

Soon enough she found herself in the park, and even though it was night, there were others out and about. There was couples holding hands, joggers and kids on skateboards, zipping by her on their way to whatever kids do.

Pausing at a bench, she sits down, dark eyes observing those around her as she debates her next move. Tonight she wore a simple pair of jeans with various holes, which is one looked closely they would notice tattoos peeking out from them. A black t-shirt was on top with one sleeve shredded and the other missing. Her skin, while pale, had a healthy glow to it, her black hung loose and her lips were red.

-1Vitae Blush of Life

Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

I've Done Things... Bad Things.

Domain Status (Bloodhunted)
    Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

A fellow Savage makes his way through the sidewalks of the city. He isn't patrolling so much as hunting for breakfast. The parks were a favored spot for him, though there were easier meals to come by. But he'd tapped into his Herd often enough that he had to look for fresh marks.

A figure sitting on a bench causes his inner predator to stir. It recognizes her before he does, a known cousin, a prey that Konrad knows to be more dangerous than first glance. Konrad pauses in his step to consider her, wondering if she's there to meet someone or if he aught to keep walking. But by now she aught to have seen him too, and it would be rude to simply pass by.

Coming into the light of the lamp posts lining the path, Konrad can be seen wearing simple dark blue jeans and a long-sleeved tee with the sleeves rolled up to the elbow. His feet are donned in athletic shoes. His hands are clothed in what appears to be black motorcycle gloves, though one might question if they've ever seen Konrad driving one. As there appears to be more Kine about, Konrad invokes an appearance of counterfeit life. It's so much easier in the cooler seasons to get away with wearing a hoodie while on the streets.

"Sup, Ale," he says, greeting the Italian Kindred casually despite the latent urge to beat the prey senseless. "Just happened by. You meeting someone?" he asks curiously, glancing around the area.

-1 Vitae for Blush of Life
    Equipment on person: Lockpicks, Athletic Shoes
    Current Continuity takes place post Beach Party events, I believe.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Better hope Late to the Party resolves before this enters continuity, or jumping Konrad in will get real awkward real fast ^^
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

4. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Of course her Beast notices Konrad before she does. She feels it recoil in fear in the presence of a more powerful Beast, begging her to run. Her gaze locks on an unseen object in the distance as she calms her Beast. His was familiar, but the fear was still there.

Finally, her eyes look up at him and she flashes a lopsided smile,

“Hey Konrad,” she greets as she shakes her head, “Nope, just out and about. Told Chris I would walk around the city and keep an eye open and all that.” Her hand waves as she talks.

Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

"Chris? Chris Wooding? Huh. Well I guess some habits die hard," says Konrad thoughtfully. Since the Reeve resigned, Konrad is surprised that Wooding is staying active in the Domain's security. But then it always has been a matter where everyone is concerned. Or maybe the Reeve only resigned in title only just to keep people off his back.

"So, you see anything of interest yet?" he asks, curious if the Prisci at the Seneschal's Meeting had the right of it.

V
    Vivian York

A park, a chance of pace for the Deava. Perhaps her pallet has changed from sunflower seed sucking, coffee drinking, smoking truckers for a little while. Regardless, there she was, out for a stroll. A change of scenery also called for a change of attire. The blonde locks were freed and bouncing as she walked on the path in jeans, a white tank top and fluffy vests. But it was far more fitting than a blasted dress and heels, nothing like sticking out and making yourself noticed. Like not being Blushed; walking around like Powder drew unwanted attention. In her purse, it held the basic necessities of going to the park. Unlike buildings where metal detectors went off; it was necessary for a lady to be prepared.

Walking deeper into the park, she saw those of the Domain, or more so felt them. Her Beast wanted to sneak up and mash Ale, and Konrad, well a proper squaring off was its desire. But, to save face, she didn’t cave.

I wonder if he’s spewing stuff about the Movement already. But, she’d give the Savage the benefit of the doubt.

“Well, good evening you too. Lovely night for a stroll.” Her demeanor genuine despite the intentions of her beast.

-1 Vitae, Blushed

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

“Yeah, went and talked with him, I think last month,” she says thoughtfully, “Offered to help. Figured it’d be a good way to get to know the area better.” Plus she was curious as to how the Domain went about security.

“Nah, not really.”
    There was a shake of her head. “Kinda weird for me you know? Things being quiet and all that.” Maybe it was a good thing, she wasn’t sure. But she did know she liked to be busy. “What about you? Anything exciting?” she asks.

After asking her question, she feels her Beast stir once again in fear. Eyes scan the park for the danger and settle upon the enticing Vivian.

Seeing the Daeva in jeans was a sight, but she certainly pulled them off.

“Hi Vivian.” Responds the Savage, “It is. Care to join us?”

Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

PRE

"Ah," says Konrad in understanding of Ale's explanation. "Well that explains it. You heard about him, right? Resigning his security detail? Well I guess it's old news now. Still a good idea to get to know the city. Been doing that myself since I got here. But I think I'm done with excitement for a little while. I wouldn't mind it if things stayed quiet."

A tension seizes Konrad's muscles as another Prey wanders into the park. The man does recognize the woman housing her Beast. "Vivian York. As I live and breathe," he says playfully as he greets her with a smirk. "Yeah, come join us for a spell."

Already his Beast complains about having to share the hunting grounds with such pathetic rivals, regardless of how sensuous, enticing, or attractive they are. Without the protection of Court it almost seems as they are even more exposed.

10. Likes Chrisie liked this post
    V
    Vivian York

“Bite your wicked tongue, Ale.” The Succubus quipped; a skeptical chuckle followed. “As soon as those words are uttered, chaos ensues.” Shaking her head, “I’d rather not be hasty in those thoughts. One never knows what goes on unseen.” Her finger circled to the three of them. We of all people should know better.” It would be foolish to think they were not the only ones who hid beneath something like the Masquerade. The mob, mafia, gangs; all did similar acts.

Konrad mentioning resigning security was easy to deduce they spoke of Chris. But, interjecting at this point wasn’t necessary. Vivian wasn’t hiding anything regarding that; yet ridiculous to flaunt it.

Live and breathe… funny how both of those are a farce.

“I do believe this is the first time I’ve taken a gander at the parks around the city. Out of doors is lovely, but finding time is a bugger.”
    The Daeva didn’t hate the outside, but there were so many other things that begged attention. Mystery movies, for example.

btw vivs outfit

Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

PRE

"First time, eh? You're missing out, Vivian. Great place to get some fresh air, people watch, or take a stroll to get the Blood flowing. So what's keeping your evenings so busy?" he asks the darling Daeva. Despite having had a few conversations with Miss York, Konrad still doesn't know where her interests lie, or her loyalties. As far as he knows she is just a easy-going socialite who frequents plenty of parties. Well, except for his, but that was probably for the best.

Konrad remains standing beside the park bench, not yet ready to plant himself on the metal/wooden framework.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread