Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Watch This Space

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
    T

The Whispering Wave's sanctum. Everyone had left Striker footing the bill and he was doing the best he could do to keep the power on until the Fateful Watch could start chipping in.

He'd invited Pelican and Miach around for 1pm. After lunch so they wouldn't expect him to serve anything, this was a serious meeting after all and he wasn't keen on getting caught up in frivolity.

He waited down on the street for them to arrive wearing casual clothes and wondering what they'd make of the place.

Miach

PRE

Since Miach had never set foot into the WW's Sanctum, he had no idea what to expect. Whether an opportunity, or false hopes, would have to be ascertained on site.

He had conveniently walked from his office at Sutters, using the spare time to set himself in the proper mood. They were setting things in motion, they were building bases upon which great things could be done...

The mystagogue - nay, the Curator... - was smiling as he arrived to the place Striker had told them of.

"Hiya, how are you doing ?" he said, saluting his Cabalmate.

L
    LoneRanger

After receiving the much cov'ted text with the adress, I prepare myself wearing a white shirt, and white light trouser. But Moros should be obsessed with death, I hear you object. As you certainly know, the chinese consider white the colour for death.

A backpack is on my shoulder. Inside there is a dewar package. Inside a melon, prosciutto crudo and watermelon.

Striker is there and Miach as well. I swiftly join the duo, smiling at them.

-Hey mate, thank you for inviting. Doctor. good to see you here. I've got something in here for us, so shall we enter?-

T

"Been better." Striker replied with an expression that said he didn't want to go into it.

"Pelican mate. Good to seeya 'gain. Com'on up." he said turning and unlocking the gate to let them through.

Once they were through he re-locked the portal and started leading them in. The building wasn't much to look at; although there was plenty of potential, it was obvious that some work would have to be done to make it a home.

He pointed down one hallway. "Bathroom and dunny. There's no hot water 'cause I couldn't afford it." he said without hesitation, continuing without pause and pointing down another hall. "Bedrooms down there. An' here's the kitchen and livin'." he said stopping in the middle of what clearly was the dining area. A hammer and a few nails lay scattered on the kitchen bench next to a cordless drill, the battery of the latter charging in lieu of the toaster being plugged in. The entire place seemed mostly organised and clean, but the tell tale signs of neglect were starting to show. A spider web in a corner here, a bag of trash sitting next to the bin waiting patiently for someone to have time to take it outside. A magnificent round table took up a prominent position in the dining area. It looked out of place and was surrounded by perfectly decent chairs that looked cheap in comparison.

Miach

PRE

Worry appeared on Miach's face at the Thyrsus's answer, but the tone was clear enough. Keep out. The doctor nodded seriously once, acknowledging the fact, and then moved on.

Visiting the place, it was clear that things could be done here. It would merely need work to be a living place worth its salt...

"We'll help you support this place." he said confidently. "There's one thing I really need to ask rigt now, though."

And the mystagogue paused, his face dead serious, because the word had taken a whole new meaning to him. "Hallow ?"

L
    LoneRanger

I look with attention the house, examining every possible detail. When I see the kitchen, I tell both collegues with a mild voice.

-I have something to have while we are here. We can have it with our leisure. Let me prepare it, is that ok with you?-

If inquired, I answer with a very mild tone -nothing to heavy, just an appetiser-. The best kind of stuff to have when it is sizzling hot...

If allowed , I remove from my backpack the package and put it on some plates. After giving the dishes a quick wash with cold water. Otherwise, I continue to examine the house. When Miach inquires about the Hallow I give an interested look at Striker.

T

"Good to hear mate." He replied to Miach. "Yeah. There's a Hallow. That's one of the reasons we got this place."

He pulled out a chair and sat as Pelican began preparing something. "There's a couple beers left in the fridge if you're thirsty, but I was hoping to talk shop. So what d'ya think about the oath we were talkin' about and what're ya leads on GLO Miach?" he asked Miach intently getting down to business now that he'd agreed to the location as their sanctum.

Miach

PRE

So there was a Hallow... Miach would have to see it before he left. But it seemed their host - because it would feel rude to consider it otherwise for now - had plans of his own.

Nodding in approval at Pelican that he was interested, the Acanthus then turned back toward Striker "Shop it is, then. The beers won't go away, I guess ?" he said, hoping to lift up the mood.

"As for the Oath, I came up with a couple of options. I can run them by you, if you'd like. If we want it to be binding - at least in spirit - we must all agree to it, after all. In short, we all agree to work together for the good of the Consilium, or otherwise we forfeit the right to live in this City." the doctor offered.

"As for GLO, in short I have a face, and the name of someone in custody who can probably lead us to him. And a place where they've been for a long time, but is probably now desert." those were the leads he was hoping to use now. And if they still leaded nowhere, he may still use his connections at the Hospital, or even try and procure some, again.

He looked at the Arrow and the Independant, and asked "How does that sound to you ?", hoping they would see it favorably.

OOC

L
    LoneRanger

I listen with attention to everything the two Willworkers says and nod, apparently at random. Uh dead serious face. Once the first dish is ready I offer it to Miach, offer it with a kind smile.

-Ah yes, the good of the City. In this way we are bit more indipendent from the Concilium and if we see something odd...On the regards of GLO I agreed before and I told you I need a sample of the GLO. I mentioned before a background search on the various fraternities.-

Then, after some work, I offer with the same kind smile a filled plate to Striker.

-Do you think I could have some space where to build a lab, downstairs would be... Optimal-

OOC

T

"I'as just worried about stickin' together as a cabal, I'm sick of jumpin' round ay. But that sound good too." the Australian said.

"Cheers mate. There's space yeah, you'll need to make the room where you need it." he thanked Pelican, accepting the food and considering for a second with a raised eyebrow. He liked fruit and meat, but together? Taking a big bite his expression turned to one of pleasant surprise. "Not bad. So yeah, a sample of the stuff would be good. Know what we're dealin' with. Apparently the athletics department at the uni is full of banishers who've taken the stuff. Might be able to get some there." he suggested. "How do we go about talkin' to this person in the lock up then?" he asked beford taking another bite out of his food.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread