Arthur

Obrimos of the Silver Ladder

Presence 4 - Cocky
    Striking Looks 2 - Slick Smile

Reality War -Titanic Ep1: H: 1rB/7 M:7/12:3, W:5/5

+1
    SL
    PRE

Yolo brewing, hopefully not named after that fad of yolo. Though the Lonely Island did make a great video on it. Place looks good though. Arthur sits at one of the tables, looking almost out of place in dress slacks with a short sleeved dark green button down. But that's the best part of microbrews, everyone fits in. Engine 43 Pale Ale is round one, time to wait for the new person. A quick pull on the supernal makes the drink even safer.

Shield, Sight
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-07-06 12:18:52 Arthur rolls 7 to Yolo - Read Matrixes (10 Again) 6, 7, 2, 10, 7, 10, 2, 3, 3 2 successes
    2015-07-06 12:18:35 Arthur rolls 7 to Yolo - Unseen Shield (10 Again) 5, 9, 10, 8, 10, 1, 9, 1, 6 5 successes
    Arthur, Obrimos of the Silver Ladder, SL2 (Slick Smile), Pres 4 (Cocky)

Flidais approached the Yolo with her eyes open and ears sharpened, she could hear the rhythmic breathing of Puppy next to her. She was looking pretty average, jeans, shirt, leather jacket oh and a German Shepherd trotting alongside calmly. There was a big sign as well as the normal leash set up you would see on a service dog.

"Don't pat without asking, I'm in training"

Flidais scans the room like a hawk and her eyes latch onto a man who seems to stick out in that he sat there by himself. Approaching she said "Flidais, are you Arthur?"

Date Action Roll Result
    2015-07-06 16:15:23 Life armour on Puppy rolls 6 to Life + Gno (10 Again) 7, 7, 2, 5, 9, 3 1 success
    2015-07-06 16:14:50 Life armour rolls 6 to Life + Gno + HS - 2 advanced duration (10 Again) 2, 6, 2, 10, 7, 5, 6 1 success
    2015-07-06 16:13:42 Life Sight rolls 6 to Life + Gno + HS - 2 advanced duration (10 Again) 4, 6, 2, 5, 7, 8 1 success
    Flidais
    Thyrsus Mystagogue
    Presence: 3 (Animalistic)

Arthur

Presence 4 - Cocky

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Yep. Have a seat." Arthur nods to the other side of the table. Eyes flick from the mage to the dog. Wait the dog has something in its pattern too. He almost greets the dog but catches himself as he reads the service dog sign.

"Nice dog." The Theurgist says as he looks back to Flidais with a grin. "So I'm one of the two responsible for community outreach. What brings you to Sacramento? O, got a preference for beer?"

"Puppy Introduce yourself" Flidais said as she took a seat opposite Arthur.

"Raaa Reee" Puppy 'said', although only the most forgiving of critic would think it actually sounded like the word puppy, regardless Puppy did it and then held out one paw waiting.

"He wants to shake your hand" Flidais Said "Also this is your chance to pat him if you want" She said as she briefly scans the piece of paper with the drinks.

"Uh, I'll take a cider if they have a good one otherwise just water. As for what I am doing here, a few reason. One is that this area has very few good dog trainers and there is always a demand for emergency and service dogs. Also I think I will find something here, although exactly what it is or where I don't know." She says, finishing her sentence she lets her eyes wander over to Puppy and then back to Arthur before then scanning the room one more time.
    Flidais
    Thyrsus Mystagogue

Arthur

Presence 4 - Cocky

+1
    SL
    PRE

A chuckle. "Hello Puppy." Arthur extends a hand to let Puppy sniff it before scratching the top of Puppy's head.

"Ah, don't think they have ciders here. Be right back though." Arthur heads up to the bar and returns with a glass of water.

"Sacramento is an interesting place, I'm sure you'll find something. Do you have any interests within the community?

Flidais slips the water before giving a toothy wolfs grin back.

"I always worry when people say a place is interesting, it's either not interesting at all or a synonum for get the heck outa here." There was a brief pause before she answered the question, her head tilting to the side like a birds might as she thinks.

"As for interests, I am an animal breeder and trainer by trade, and I often use that as the focus of my research into other areas, it's all very mysterious and esoteric." She said, trying to subtly drop that she was a mystagogue, then again subtlety was not in her nature so it probably seemed really awkward to an outside observe.

OOC: Color experiment 1
    Flidais
    Thyrsus Mystagogue

Arthur

Presence 4 - Cocky

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Well you don't sound like you're planning on going to college so that's good. One of them is a bit unfriendly right now. Management there went off the deep end." A hand does the classic dive to show just how low. Then comes back up to get a sip of beer.

"Sounds very bookish... Never really been my thing. I'm more interested in seeing things built." Arthur glances down at Puppy. "Does Puppy always wear that sign?" Fingers wiggle at sign.

"Bookish, many think of it like that but I have never cared for books to be honest, there is so much to learn from just observation, and so much that is hard to express with just words. I wasn't planning on dropping by that way but I will keep it in mind." She said before giving a quick scan of the room and then dropping the glass of water down to Puppy who delicately took a few laps of water before Flidais then finished off the cup once she was done.

"As for the sign, not all the time, I'd have no concerns with her being leashless to be honest and she is where I can get away with it. Besides Puppy always wants to learn more, currently teaching her about being a hearing dog." With a bit of a conspiratorial whisper she drops in close. "It also makes things easier, people not touching her etc. So what do I need to do round here?"
    Flidais
    Thyrsus Mystagogue

Arthur

Presence 4 - Cocky

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I have the number for one of your associates. He can help you get in touch with the rest." Another glance at the dog. Maybe Flidais doesn't want to talk about why her dog has something in its Pattern.

"Do keep Puppy leashed though, when you are on the grounds. Town hall meetings are interesting enough already."

Flidais tilts her head to the side like a puzzled dog and her eyebrows crease inwards, if her ear could twitch, they probably would have as well.
    "Did I miss something?" she asks confused feeling like she has missed the hidden meaning. "And what grounds in particular? Do you mean here? I am familiar with leashing and collaring laws and under what circumstances exceptions are made."
    Flidais
    Thyrsus Mystagogue

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread