DISPLAYED
Richard, Konrad, and Tomas Meetup

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
    I've Done Things... Bad Things.

Domain Status (Bloodhunted)
    Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

sumthingpositiv - Since Katya is aware of their gathering she is free to join in now or later if she wishes.

Having made arrangements with Tomas and Richard for a meetup, Konrad waits patiently behind the bar where they last saw each other. The alley is deserted save for the scurrying of rats, cats, and maybe even bats. Konrad lights a cigarette, the small flame controlled but intense before he blows the smoke into a cloud above him. He hums out of key a tune from Billy Joel about not starting fires while he waits patiently.

A few minutes later the back door of the bar flings open and slams rather loudly against the brick wall behind its hinges. Richard stumbles out with women he had been feeling out with her arm slung across his shoulder for support, she was clearly drunk off her rocker having been plied with drink after drink so much so that Richard was worried about her blowing chunks before he can get a taste but at least when he finally did dig his teeth into her he would have a nice cocktail to enjoy. He glances up at Konrad with a devilish grin.

He offers his fellow kindred a raised finger, "Gimmie a sec, I be back" he said as he flings her up into both arms and carries her towards the curb where a yellow Taxi, called from inside the bar, awaits them. He gets her seated in the back before walking over to the driver side window and giving him directions to her house and tips him a bit extra to see to it that she gets to the door safely. After returning to the side walk the driver takes off down the street and on his way.

Richard returns to were Konrad is standing with a look of satisfaction, "This chick only lived a few blocks from here. I'd rather get at her at her away from here. I never bite where I find them, sometimes it makes them afraid of returning to the place again, even if they don't remember exactly what happened." an observant bar owner could easily notice the absence of once frequent customers, "Plus this way I get to make a few return visits before I cut her loose"

"So, care to show me how the Gangrel get it done?"

R
    Rincewind

Arriving at the arranged place, Tomas recognizes Konrad standing with somebody he had seen around, but never spoken to. “S'up Konrad” he greeted, taking a chance with the lack of formality when speaking to his Priscus, they were in public after all.
    Getting closer to the pair his beast rears at the stranger, it was the usual story, the beast cries out in fear, the man extends a hand of greeting.
    “I’m sorry I don’t think we’ve met. I’m Tomas. And you are?....”

Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

Konrad puts out his cigarette against the brick wall somewhat violently as he suppresses his anger from seeing the approaching neonates. He pushes the Beast back into its cage with a shove and slams the lid on it with a smirk to his expression.

He gives a wave to Richard and and Tomas. "Hey fellas, glad you could make it. Yeah, I've done that trick myself. Poor cabbies are probably sick of cleaning up after us," he jokes with good humor to Richard's methods.

Konrad gives another glance around, the alley, just to make sure they're not overheard while Richard and Tomas made introductions.

Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

PRE

OOC

Richards beast shreaks in protest as what should be considered his equal but was still met with freocity for the arrival of a new contender tonight. He muffles his instincts long enough to greet Thomas with little signs of distress.
    "My names Richard, and no we haven't met before but I'm pretty sure I've seen you at court." he extends a handshake towards the man he now knew as Thomas. "It's nice to meet you though. Have you lived in the city long? I have been away for some time myself so it's entirely possible that I might be the new guy on the block to you."

R
    Rincewind

“Yeah nice to meet you too, always good to put a name to a face.” Raising his arms in an exaggerated shrug he implores the group. “So what brings two savages and a……?” He trails off realizing he had no idea who Richard called family.

Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

PRE

"Richard here is a proud part of Clan Daeva," answers Konrad for the suave Succubi. "You've met his cousins, Vivian, Juan, and..." Konrad snaps his fingers trying to recall the name.

"Philip, I think. All good looking folks. So I figure we'll just cruise around town, stretch our legs a bit. This isn't a patrol or anything, but you could always call it that if you want. We're going to avoid the main thoroughfares so we can get a little more privacy. I doubt we'll run into any trouble as long as we keep moving and don't go shouting Masquerade breaching info."

"Richard, you started here in Sac-town about the same time as me, right? There anything you think Tomas aught to know about how to handle himself here in the city?"

Unless Tomas or Richard have objections to roaming, Konrad will begin sauntering down the alley towards the other end, expecting them to follow.

"The best advice I could give is to do exactly what you are doing now, put a face to as many names as possible as quickly as possible. It makes it much easier to avoid trouble when you know from where it's coming." Richard takes a pause as he considers just how safe it really is to speak his mind about what he thought of the domain. He trusted Konrad well enough but this Thomas guy was new to him, Richard wasn't ready to put faith in this guys ability to keep chit chat on the low. "There are some who I'd advise you not to get too chummy with, but I aint' saying no names just yet. I guess your gonna have to just be cautious of everyone." he says with a lack luster smirk.

Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

PRE

Still with us, Rincewind ?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread