Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Werewolf: The Forsaken on the Wiki
Ended
Watch
61 - 66
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Finding their Place Redux

Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7

Bridger was calm now and the danger for the moment appeared to be gone which meant that there was no need to be amped anymore but that still didn't put Chris completely at ease. How could Chuck expect him to put trust in Bridger after seeing him succomb to his rage so easily, he was glad that his pack mate was healing but to ignore what just happened seemed crazy and he wasn't about to let his status as the new dog in the park distract from what was real, "I know what the rage is Chuck. I've seen what it does to people who loose control, when their life is in danger." he said, casting a distrustful glare at Bridger, "That aint this"

T

Chuck clicked his tongue at Chris' explanation. "There are many reasons the Rage might overtake us Chris. I saw an elder once succumb to it once when his sister turned on him." he said seriously.

He looked back at where the bear had disappeared wondering if it might come back, then gave Bridger a small smile, he had done well.

Chuck changed the topic quickly. "We could have done better today, but we came out on top at least. Keeping a territory, means dealing with hostile spirits such as that one. Though I would have like to deal with it with finallity, I realise we need to work on our team tactics. Bridger is the strongest among us, and when you're able I'll like you to help us both learn how to fight more effectively."

M
    Matrixchild

Bridger's eyes focused on Chris and his own humility was gone. "Watch it pup. If it weren't for me you'd be tits up in the fuckin' River Styx. Chuck here is right, there's lots of reasons we lose control, and it's something I want to work on. But you got that inside you too, don't fuckin' forget it, and don't fuckin' judge me for it."

Chuck seemed to have his back and he appreciated that. Their relationship started contentiously, especially after the fight at Tur, but he appreciated how much he understood their kind. He was a good Alpha.

Shifting the conversation with Chuck he said, "I agree, I wish I could have ended it but I couldn't get up the bloody stairs. But yeah, after I heal me wounds I'll teach you. Team work is always important for a pack." He enjoyed being labeled the strongest among them and he hoped, with his help, he could bring them up closer to his level.

T

I'm not sure if Chris is still active or not, but this scene seems to have fallen off the radar. Are we ok to wrap it up now? SoraLow DrDog

M
    Matrixchild

That's fine with me

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

End Scene
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7