Ended
Watch

Seneschal's Meeting

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7
    J
    Juan Cordoba

As if Josephine read his mind, "temperature check" was a very interesting choice of words. "You've done well tonight, Seneschal." Taking a look at those who remained, "I wish you all a pleasant evening," he arose from his chair departed from the meeting.

Juan exits the scene

C
    Casitive

Patience and relief mix in David's mind. Oppression that only an enclosed space filled with predators can create, ease as one after another they leave. Remaining in his seat, David merely nods towards each Priscus as they exit the scene, leaving him alone with Katya and Chris.

Seneschal?” The slight upturn in his tenor denoting the rest of a question of willingness. There is a car-ride to take and a place of sanctuary to find so that the real meeting can take place.

sumthingpositiv ready whenever you are.

s
    sumthingpositiv

Katya smiles at Josephine's amusing analysis of her words and nods back to her and Juan "Thank you. Have a pleasant evening to you all as well." she says. She looks to Chris one last time, offering him the same friendly expression and says "It's been too long since I visited the Farm Hierophant, I hope to remedy that and speak with you soon. Until then, have a pleasant evening."

She waits for him to respond and for anyone else who might have any last words for her before she finally turns to David and says "Follow me Priscus Regan, your chariot awaits."

unless anyone else has anything to say to Katya, she will exit the scene. Casitive go ahead and start the new thread when you are ready

Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 28

You do not have permission to view the list of names.