Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(Blue Octavo) Einstein Tags In Crowley

THREADID
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
    Status (Academia) ••
    Occultation •••
    Einstein
    Nimbus

Einstein's Nimbus manifests as a light surrounding her, often covering up her features with its brightness. When triggered by her Vice, it takes on an eerie blue glow and seems to be coming from some opening behind her. When triggered by her Virtue, it manifests as an angelic glow about her, sometime accompanied by a halo-seeming thing above her head.

PRE

Crowley being on her Cabal, Einstein had him on speed dial. Within seconds of deciding to call, she had his number up and ringing.

*Ring Ring*

Free Council

Temoins du Sud, Doorwarden
    Crowley

Free Council

PRE

And there is Crowley.

"Uh... Hi... Al er Ein-stein. Har. Um. Yes?"

Tinkling of glass. Loud groan of leather. Feminine laughter.

"I'll be right there..." A beat. [COLOR="#FFA07A]"Yeah, man. You want something? At this time of night?"[/COLOR]

Status (Academia) ••
    Occultation •••
    Einstein
    Nimbus

Einstein's Nimbus manifests as a light surrounding her, often covering up her features with its brightness. When triggered by her Vice, it takes on an eerie blue glow and seems to be coming from some opening behind her. When triggered by her Virtue, it manifests as an angelic glow about her, sometime accompanied by a halo-seeming thing above her head.

PRE

"Yeah. Murder Most Foul. Somebody running some sort of a ritual killing, probably going to do it again. Need you to use your stuff and help me work out who it is, why they did it, things like that. You in?" There was a pause. "I'm in Natomas. At [Address]."

Free Council

Crowley

Free Council

PRE

"Yeah... Heck. Yeah." A pause. "When?" Another pause. "Like... now?"

There was a sinking feeling enunciated in his voice as it travelled down the line.

Status (Academia) ••
    Occultation •••
    Einstein
    Nimbus

PRE

Her voice came across a little annoyed, and very sarcastic. "No, I need you to investigate a potential future serial killing, but you can take your time getting there." A pause for effect, aaaand... "Yeah, right now. Down here, quickly as you can."

Free Council

Crowley

Free Council

PRE

"Fine!"

A growl.

"You realise that you only get one shot at Her Majesty? Like, ever. You owe me for this... I mean, she'll probably pull some voodoo shit and kick my butt now..."

Status (Academia) ••
    Occultation •••
    Einstein
    Nimbus

PRE

"What? Nevermind. See you here, in a bit." And with that, the call was ended.

I'll get the scene up!

Closed Thread