Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
The Goodbye Thread

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 12 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

Well, I certainly hope to see you back!

Leaf on the Wind was one of the most enjoyable threads I've had in my entire time here, so you'll be missed. Whatever happened to the alias that declared in chat that she was NEVER leaving j/k best of luck getting things sorted out and hope to see you soon!
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

2. Likes Yumyumcrow, alias-of-a-girl liked this post

Hey folks!

I realize I haven't been in contact for a while and I just wanted to let you all know that I'm sorry about dropping off the face of the earth. I also wanted to make clear that it had absolutely nothing to do with anyone or anything regarding this site. Although at first it was a legitimate internet access issue coupled with an extremely busy work schedule that kept me from posting, the real reason I never contacted any of you sooner after disappearing is that I lost two people very dear to me and just simply didn't feel like playing anymore. I wasn't in a very good place and the idea of writing a message to explain my absence was just too painful at the time. However, I would now like to apologize if I had any of you worried and I also want to let you know that I regret any unfinished stories as well as the extra workload that got dumped in everyone's laps, especially the Lost ST staff, since there were so many exciting changes happening at that time. Thank you for lots of fond memories, and while I can't return as a player, I hope I'm welcome to stop in and see what y'all are up to from time to time.

All The Best,
    CW

4. Likes Yumyumcrow, Vassagon, West liked this post
    A

Hello everyone!

I want to formally inform you all that I will be leaving nwod for my own reasons.

You people are a unique and imaginative bunch and the experience overall a good one, but I have reached the point where I feel it best to leave this site behind myself. This is abrupt; it is especially unfortunate due to being active in several threads but necessary for my peace of mind. I apologize for any inconvenience this might cause.

I thank you all for the opportunity to write with and wish you all the best!

6. Likes White, Psychangel liked this post
    S

Alex Rivers

After considerable thought, I have decided to step away from the game. Too much has been going on in RL, and posting here has come to feel like an added chore.
    I'll wrap up in "Witch House" and then call it good.

Thanks to all of you for the good times and the work put in on building and maintaining this site.
    If things change in the future, I may be back...

8. Likes Kelreth, Yumyumcrow, West liked this post

Saddened to see you go, but RL takes priority of IG. I hope things change in the future and this forum can return to being a place of enjoyment for you and that RL improves for you too.

Best of luck and wishes of good fortune to you Swami M.

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

Hey all, I pretty much haven't existed for the past week on here and I don't have an excuse for it. More and more things are falling through the cracks again and I'm neglecting to do important things in addition to playing on here with all of you. So I need to step away from Mage and playing on the site. It's not ok for me to be posting so damn slowly while everyone else in Mage is chomping at the bit. Frankly it's bullshit I let it go on this long.

I think Thrope only has one active thread left and I'm going to get to that today. Then step Thrope out of Mage. Thank you all for letting me play again on here. Thank you West for letting me get back in after things were bad last year.

I hope that this isn't goodbye but right now I need to focus on actually being a functional person and not pretending to be.

Thank you all again, keep having fun, keep poking around in the dark, and yes storming the castle is the fun option even if it does have the risk of terrible things

-Kel

Dear Edge of Darkness,

For years we've written together, telling fantastic and horrifying stories that weave together characters that I will always remember. However, as you've all witnessed, this current chapter in my life makes posting impossible. I'm getting less than 6 hours of sleep each night, and must focus my energies towards my career. I wish it wasn't so, as I love creating stories with all of you. However, I hope that you continue to tell awesome stories without me!

And, a special shout out to West and Saber Sloth , who are the best friends I've ever had over the interwebs.

Twist

Hound, Lady Viscount, Invictus
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks •• (Alluring)
    Public Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Sand

Striking Looks •• (Curvy)

Much sadness as you will be much missed! But real life summons! Perhaps someday we will see you back. Good luck and go enjoy some sleep

Cayce,

See you down the road. Just remember to continue to stalk the site from time to time =)

Cayce Life's chock-full of new chapters. If your story ever includes a return to site... we'd love to read it.

Page 3 of 12 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last
+ Reply to Thread