Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
91 - 100
DISPLAYED
The Goodbye Thread

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 10 of 12 First ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 Last

Aeolus
    Many thanks for your patient leadership as ST and your riveting RP and stories. Rest well and break a leg in your next adventures!

2. Likes Ruach, pisces liked this post

I will really miss you Aeolus, I hope you will come back some day. I'd love to see Crystal in full flow some day!
    Matt - Werewolf Storyteller
    Pronouns: He/ Him

4. Likes Ruach, pisces liked this post

0 Scenes

Hugs and love!

I'll miss you Aeolus!!!! You're awesome! As a person and a wordsmith, and we'll be poorer for not having you and your amazing words lighting up the site!!

6. Likes Ruach, Yumyumcrow, , pisces, Matt liked this post

Twist Scenes

After two years, it is unfortunate time for me to say goodbye and for Corn to bow out of Sacramento. I enjoyed my time here and I wish you all the best. I will be dropping by once a while and I hope I will see you all going strong.
    I will totally find something cool to put here - eventually.

8. Likes BoxingUnicorn, Ruach, pisces, Yumyumcrow liked this post

After two years, it is unfortunate time for me to say goodbye and for Corn to bow out of Sacramento. I enjoyed my time here and I wish you all the best. I will be dropping by once a while and I hope I will see you all going strong.

You know I hate to see you go. I had a lot of fun playing with Corn in Mage, and I felt you brought some of that undelible magic alive for all of us in the venue. I will miss you.

10. Likes BoxingUnicorn, Ruach liked this post

I didn't think I would be posting here, but here I am. The job I applied to took me in for a couple of meetings and we have been in and out of talks. I will be taking on a more challenging role than I originally applied for. This will take up the majority of my time. My son and family come first for what I will have left for personal time. I know I will not have it in me to continue on the site. I haven't even managed to get on Discord since this whirlind began.

That being said I will miss writing creatively with like minds. Telling stories is a tradition that is dying out. I always felt with being apart of the roleplaying community that I was helping keep that tradition alive. There are a few of you who have inspired me beyond just gaming. You know who you are. I will keep in touch as best as I can through Discord. Don't be afraid to hit me up when you see that green light on.

Keep the torches buring and the words flowing.

Warmest Regards,

Pisces

Best of Luck pisces Congratulations on the new position. We'll miss you!

13. Likes Ruach, BoxingUnicorn liked this post

Thanks for being a great scene partner! And congrats in your new adventures!

15. Likes Ruach liked this post

Grad and wondrous fortunes to you in your career our friend pisces.

17. Likes Ruach liked this post

Well this is a bit awkward now that I been starting my characters and everything, however I just got an incredible opportunity to work in the us embassy in The Philippines for how well I have been teaching us citizens how to handle themselves here, unfortunately this requires my full attention and I will have to do research on multiple languages and how to handle everything so I have to leave Edge of Darkness for awhile, maybe a year or two. I will say thank you to all the people and great storyteller and fellow players. It's been fun.

19. Likes Ruach, Mark, , Yumyumcrow, Lionell liked this post
Page 10 of 12 First ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 Last
+ Reply to Thread