Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
111 - 112
DISPLAYED
The Goodbye Thread

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 12 of 12 First ... 2 8 9 10 11 12

0 Scenes

Echoing YYC here Xander best wishes, and I gotta say RPing with you was always a treat, and I wish I got my head around a viable mage when you were STing so I could have experienced those awesome stories! ��

2. Likes Ruach liked this post

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

West -I know I've said I love your HRs and thank you for the TLC you put into the site, but I also wanted to say how fun it was reading West the Mage and Star. Tyler DurdanWest, Lux, and Mike Tamwood were the characters that sold me on Mage over Werewolf or Hunter, and Star and Avis were some of the ones I stuck around to read. I also wanted to say thank you for all the input you gave me over the years. From talking about Mage to checking in on us when I was running with Kelreth and Casitive back in the day. I don't think I've met a more supportive internet person than you and I really appreciate everything you did to make the site not only functional and engaging, but supportive and fun to be a part of as well.
    Man I appreciate the kind words and knowing that I wasn't just entertaining myself. I also always appreciated that you were a rules person, like me, and kept that faith even when they weren't to your liking. I also appreciated that you understood the value of conflict, even though that put us on opposite sides more often than not. Every villain is only as great as their hero. There is a comfort in having the confidence to know another character isn't going to roll over and while the foil may not be the most popular role... it is a vital one.

You will also always have my RP respect for the coolness and classiness of how you rolled with Pixel in that Shard. You've got my OOC respect for sheer fucking tenacity. It absolutely was a ride there for a bit.

I hope you find a place to tell your stories... and a great villain. Or hero.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

4. Likes , Yumyumcrow liked this post
Page 12 of 12 First ... 2 8 9 10 11 12
+ Reply to Thread